Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Sexual Harassment From Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment From Lecturer (20112 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university / Where Can One Report Sexual Harassment From Lecturers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Man90(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats.

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

Please if you are in our shoe what will you do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by taylor88(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Amotolongbo(f): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Record the conversation, gather all evidences and report to your attorney to guide you on the legal steps to take. But make sure you are ready to face the consequences cos these evil minds are many in school and work together.

The lady in question should be careful and swot hard on her courses so as not to create a loophole to get hold of her by the lecturer’s allies.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Man90(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thanks
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Man90(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
Already the conversations are been recorded likewise the chats
Amotolongbo:
Record the conversation, gather all evidences and report to your attorney to guide you on the legal steps to take. But make sure you are ready to face the consequences cos these evil minds are many in school and work together.

The lady in question should be careful and swot hard on her courses so as not to create a loophole to get hold of her by the lecturer’s allies.

9 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by exynos(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2023
Get evidences, ensure he's well grounded and cornered before taking legal actions.

PS: Move your thread to the crime section of the forum

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by MrsTwrite(f): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Get all the evidence and take a bold step. He needs to be taught a very big lesson.

16 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Originalsly: 4:16am On Aug 07, 2023
I'm not sure of the legal steps .... it's the right way to go ... but in this society where title and money rule over justice ... this can easily backfire and have you and your gf behind bars. What if the lecturer settles the lawyer?... and the Police? You may want to take this to the street. Set him up .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Miravik900(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Hmmm been hearing of this Omo so this kind thing day happen ooo?
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by DyingFetus: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2023
This is how you get into a big mess when you take a bold step and report the lecturer

Some few years from now you're either going to be stuck in uni and haven't graduated or you've graduated and then you're assassinated by unknown gun men or under mysterious circumstances

Run your race alone after all you came into this world alone

Let your gf do wetin day her mind

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by wisdomkid: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2023
Record the conversations, screenshot the chats, the threats and everything. Then tag them big names on Twitter

5 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Jestin: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Any lecturer that will disturb my daughter sexually in the future, I will take my cult boys and monitor his flogging myself. Yansh must bleed

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by LikeAking: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jestin:
Any lecturer that will disturb my daughter sexually in the future, I will take my cult boys and monitor his flogging myself. Yansh must bleed

Real Nigga..

14 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by UnfairLife7(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
DyingFetus:
This is how you get into a big mess when you take a bold step and report the lecturer

Some few years from now you're either going to be stuck in uni and haven't graduated or you've graduated and then you're assassinated by unknown gun men or under mysterious circumstances

Run your race alone after all you came into this world alone

Let your gf do wetin day her mind
Op don't listen to this nonesense advice o. If your friend is in problem you're free to desert him/her. That's your choice. Don't impose it on others

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Bigseven(m): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Too much watching Nigerian movies didn’t allow to think deep. But let me help you out.
Ya gal should have all evidence in her phone, recordings, conversations, screenshots.
Infact any time she’s meeting him face to face let her use another phone on recording in her pose or pocket. Let her be smart. We need expose every wicked lecturer harassing our young gals.

In summary think of how to get evidence to proof that. Always American movies you’ll learn many things. No offense pls

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by laivwire(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2023
Since she has written the final exam, I hope she prepared well and did her best to pass. Wait for the result. If she failed, call for the paper.

The paper has to be marked by an external lecturer. If she still failed with that and she's sure she should have at least passed, move ahead with a petition to the VC through the students union documenting part of the evidence. Keep some for surprises.

If that fails, go legal. Take all the evidence from the process above and send to instablog and some activists on Twitter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by MrPRevailer(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2023
UN Chief: Christians Who Don’t Accept MAPs Will Be Excluded From Society.

The United Nations has warned Christians that if they do not fully embrace the legalization of pedophilia, they will be excluded from participating in society.

Source: https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/un-chief-christians-who-dont-accept-maps-will-be-excluded-from-society/

This is one of how you can know the world is ending.
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Triangles1(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Before any man will woo your girlfriend or wife she must have given them impression.

No woman worth to fight for.

Women are serpent and cunning don't let anybody push you to early life regrets.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Dikaveli(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Those lil girls are something else
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by drimzsmoke(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

My girlfriend is passing through sexual harassment from her lecturer. He has been disturbing her that he wants to sleep with her even on phone calls and chats.

Just last week she wrote his course and since then the disturbance moved to another level. We are thinking of what to do about the situation.

Leave the girl

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by 3RNEST(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
sad
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by BoboNogoDie: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Ordinarily, no sensible lecturer will just start harassing innocent girls.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE IN THE GENERATION OF USELESS, LAZY AND GREEDY SLÚTS AND WHÓRËS. THEY ARE USUALLY THE ONES THAT WILL LEAD THE LECTURERS ON... CHILDREN RAISED BY IRRESPONSIBLE USELESS PARENTS - ESPECIALLY THE MOTHERS....

You can't tell me a smart girl who knows what she's doing, not lazy to study, not loose to easily spread legs for who approaches them, and most importantly, A GIRL WITH HIGH SENSE OF MORAL VALUES AND RAISED BY RESPONSIBLE PARENTS, will just easily get entangled with a lecturer and will be harassed. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

Interestingly, most lecturers are parents themselves. Some of them are lecturers to their own children. If they won't like their colleagues to sleep with their own daughters, why would they sleep with their own colleagues 's daughters.

Most victims of sexual harassment from lecturers in the higher institutions are:

STUPID
LAZY
LOOSE (OLOSHŌS)
and
GREEDY.

They are not ready to study but they want to pass with flying colours.

IF YOU HAVE SENSE AND RESPONSIBLE PARENTS, WHY WOULD YOU ALLOW ANY LECTURE TO HARASS YOU.

IF YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THE ORDEAL, MOST PARENTS WILL TAKE ACTIONS IMMEDIATELY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by ZUKKYY(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
Some Lecturer with sex
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by IjebuWarrior: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2023
kiss
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by mbahdi(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Na their way
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Weathered: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Man90:
Dear Nairalanders,

how did the lecturer get her number and why are you the one complaining here?

Another fool you are whose heart will soon be shattered by a clever woman.

8 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by Kenmatt(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Jestin:

Small Children are many on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2023
She should smartly audio record any conversation she has with him. She can have a trusted Alibi whenever that Crook start making a move. Her trusted friend can also be a witness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by cpu2006(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2023
ok
Re: Sexual Harassment From Lecturer by theophorus(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2023
Just keep gathering the evidence, when the time is Ripe present them.

If He fail her
If She fail a course she is sure she pass

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epitome Model Islamic Schools Celebrates Nigeria 57th Independence In Style / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / 1985 Average Primary School Fees Was N10 (ten Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.