Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (18023 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by esemes256: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
I am afraid of sapa.

That is what motivates me to work hard everyday.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by achimendy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Jesse6:
Well to be very honest boss
Am doing that effortlessly

More grace bro. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MimiSheWrote(f): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2023
BabaCommander:

Lol.
Ever heard of sarcasm?
The joke is on you.
STFU! Mr. Sarcasm!

Your original question was not sarcastic in any way... it was simply a stupid question.

Go back to my previous response to you and learn what proper sarcasm looks like.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Emmasteev(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Death And Not Leaving Purposeful Life
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by proddey(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?

Homophobia, Islamophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Omowoolata: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fear of STDs/STI kiss
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by madone: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
realestawe:
Tiny spaces.
https:///message/QVUKHAOSN5GQE1 did get your email hit me here
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by olenyi: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a phobia, but Im extremely afraid of swimming. When I was around 8 years old i almost drowned in the family swimming pool, since then water and I automatically became sworn enemies.

Only the sight of water alone makes me so seriously uncomfortable cos it automatically triggers the childhood trauma.
Some years ago, a doctor/family friend advised my family to get rid of that particular pool to help me recover, which they did.. but it obviously didnt work... As i still hate and fear water more than anything in my life till today.

Like I said... I'm not sure this counts as a phobia scientifically, but it personally feels like one.

PTSD

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MimiSheWrote(f): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
olenyi:

PTSD
I thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.