Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (18046 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Simpubozz(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
Goldynfavour:
Fear of heights and fear of getting old and losing my strength
DM me make i give u the secret to being young forever tongue
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Brimstone77: 12:04am On Aug 08, 2023

I'm very scared of height,I can't look down from 2 storey and above..

I'm scared of being in a tight or narrow space especially a pit or tunnel..

Nothing wan carry go these places..

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Manna4Gurls: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2023
Water

Sea, oceans
Lake
Stream
River
Pond, etc

Reason is , how will I be swimming in river without knowing the type of creature praying for daily bread.
Imagine a croc seeing u from underwater while you are enjoying yourself.

I can only swim in a swimming pool. But the aforementioned, It Can Never Be Me sad
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by adanny01(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2023
I have Katsaridaphobia (fear of cockroaches) (more like disgusted at their sight), Arachnophobi (scorpions) Ophidiophobia (snakes),Musophobia rats. I don't like wall gecko but I can tolerate it without necessarily killing it.

I also have aquaphobia.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by tosyne2much(m): 2:26am On Aug 08, 2023
I'm afraid of heights and I dey fear frog too
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by AgbaAwo001: 3:16am On Aug 08, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I guess. I actually did try to confront it head on while growing up, but somehow i lost.. And just had to give up.

So your friend is really strong, I give it to her.
Anyways, ensure that's the only battle you'll lose. Peace.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by streetzdreamz(m): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2023
The mere thought of being in a tight space gets me on overdrive.
I'm claustrophobic.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GorgeousAF(f): 4:43am On Aug 08, 2023
But unfortunately I'm scared of the former than the latter ๐Ÿ˜‚, besides it's not completely harmless..no be them dey give Lasser Fever?๐Ÿคท.
UcheKingsley1:

Rat is harmless , snake is harmful.
Rat is a free roam, snake is a hideous roam
Rat isn't poisonous, snake is venomous
Rat runs when provoked, snake strikes
Rat goes for food crumbs, snakes preys
Rat is cautious, snake is unforgiving
Rat is home friendly, snake is home enemy

๐Ÿ€foody, ๐Ÿ deadly.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Girls
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by EDOSBROWN: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=124940616] undecided sad

Iโ€™m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I know, u will come up with this, and later u will be looking for who to impregnate u, change your attitude about men.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by VERTEX1: 5:49am On Aug 08, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a phobia, but Im extremely afraid of swimming. When I was around 8 years old i almost drowned in the family swimming pool, since then water and I automatically became sworn enemies.

Only the sight of water alone makes me so seriously uncomfortable cos it automatically triggers the childhood trauma.
Some years ago, a doctor/family friend advised my family to get rid of that particular pool to help me recover, which they did.. but it obviously didnt work... As i still hate and fear water more than anything in my life till today.

Like I said... I'm not sure this counts as a phobia scientifically, but it personally feels like one.
something similar happened to me with dogs, due to this early childhood adversity, I can play with goats but not dogs
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Uchedizzy(f): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2023
I have Phobia for RATS , i almost broke one of my fingers as i was from rat
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Teeklef(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2023
Height and snake ooo. The last time I was on flyover at Berger(Lagos),it was like someone is about to push me,I almost jumped myself๐Ÿ˜‚
Snake? I prefer an encounter with Lion to snake.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by imagineheaven(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2023
MOST WOULD SAY THEY NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING BUT WOULD SHIT THEIR PANTS ON THE SIGHT OF A BLACK TOY GUN. THEY WOULDN'T EVEN STAND UP TO THEIR BOSSES AT WORK IF THEY FEEL ILL TREATED BY THEM. THEY WOULDN'T EVEN FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS SAYING VENGEANCE IS OF GOD. THEY WOULDN'T GO FOR THEIR DREAMS COS THEY SEEM TOO BIG. THEY HAD RATHER LIVE A LIFE OF MEDIOCRE THAN RISK FAILING WHILE TRYING TO BE ONE OF THE GREATESTS. FOR ME, THIS I SOLELY FEAR; LOSING A LOVED ONE! IVE LOST A LOT ALREADY. THOUGH KNOWING THAT WE WILL ALL DIE SOMEDAY JUST MAKES ME A BETTER HUMAN.
WE ALL HAVE FEARS! WHEN YOU SAY YOU FEAR NOTHING, YOU JUST TRYING NOT TO APPEAR WEAK.
YOU CAN SAY YOU FEAR NOBODY, BUT NOTHING? NA LIE!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Jesse6(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2023
Well to be very honest boss
Am doing that effortlessly
achimendy:

It's normal to have fear sometimes, but you have to follow the principles of success to make it in life.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Asinini: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2023
The only Phobia i have on earth is poverty..
Aside poverty, there is nufin else am afraid of.. cry
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by mabeni(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Snake. I fear that animal
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by BANUSO79: 8:14am On Aug 08, 2023
Am afraid of two things_ 1. Loosing eternity 2. BAD MARRIAGE
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Tiny spaces.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by user32(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
claustrophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by wasi9ice: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2023
Mine is Poverty phobia,,,

I don't like that guy for anything
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by SugarFamily: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2023
Poverty ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Chukwunonso1: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Am sure u ain't dy girl on ur d.p.
Cox dat girl there won't be this bitter

She isn't bitter. She's just catching cruise with people like you who have her time.

She has men in her life she loves and enjoy

It's ur type that makes her to writing gibberish here nonstop
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by UcheKingsley1: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2023
GorgeousAF:
But unfortunately I'm scared of the former than the latter ๐Ÿ˜‚, besides it's not completely harmless..no be them dey give Lasser Fever?๐Ÿคท.

It's it because snake gave eve her first apple fruit or what? I think you're meeely joking.

Realistically you can't stand anywhere close to a living or dead Snake. You are not being serious. At the sight or assumption of snake you would run mindlessly with great fear for escape route without thinking if rat is on the way or not. You would rather run towards rat than snake no matter how little or big the snake specie is, so stop fancy creeping and face the reality.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Izzytechmedia: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2023
Poverty phobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GorgeousAF(f): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

It's it because snake gave eve her first apple fruit or what? I think you're meeely joking.

Realistically you can't stand anywhere close to a living or dead Snake. You are not being serious. At the sight or assumption of snake you would run mindlessly with great fear for escape route without thinking if rat is on the way or not. You would rather run towards rat than snake no matter how little or big the snake specie is, so stop fancy creeping and face the reality.

Funny how you assume...well that's my reality..as a matter of fact I've killed a snake,it was in a hole dug for fixing electric pole.i saw it and killed it...I've never killed a rat,even a dead one scares me..if a rat should enter my house just forget about me entering that house till it's gone or killed!! I hate it..I fear it...I dread Rats!!!
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Rushna27(f): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Night phobia... U definitely won't ask me to walk in d night....
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by MalanMaster: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
I would like to hear your story...
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

Iโ€™m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

I hate Men!!

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by mylove4God(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
I am afraid of water(entering water) and darkness but I have learnt how to manage darkness to a great extent.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by FireUpNow(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2023
Women and sex.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by nizelgirl(f): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
One of my major phobia is driving a car. Oga is tired of buying different cars for me. One day I told him oga I have phobia for driving because of some funny experiences I had growing up so stop buying them because I may not even drive them. I also have phobia for poverty so I don't like staying without money, that's the reason I invest like there's no tomorrow to enable me have both active and passive income. Snake also follow as another phobia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers / 6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.