Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (18021 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Dididrumz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

You mean Nigerian men, right? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by ArewaHouse: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
Sapa
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by tonexman18(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Trypophobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by We4all: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have moneyphobia. I am afraid of being broke.

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Seankhalifa: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
the fear of poverty

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Newness2019: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
I FEAR THE LEVEL OF CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA.

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Theunderman: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Expanse2020:

I don't fear anything except I am woman phobia... I fear Women...haba those evil things out there
Good for you, I hv my reasons for this
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Discountsempai: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Used to be afraid of butterflies. To the point that I had nightmares about them.( Yeah I know, silly eh?). Then at the age of 12 , I suddenly stopped being scared of them.

Funnily enough, the one insect I am not scared of is the dragonfly despite it looking like something the aliens dropped on this planet.

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Evidenx(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
undecided sad

I’m scared of Men!!

I hate Men!!

Never you hate your dad and brother's wink
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Erys(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Injection
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by DenreleDave(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Evidenx(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
Hell-firePhobia.
The fear of going to hell fire.

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by kaludestiny10(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Dreadlock69(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Pistanthrophobia a common fear of trusting people due to past experience with relationship gone bad
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by callmetoniaa: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
Am afraid of sloppy roads mostly when am in a car or Keke or even bike going on a sloppy area.. it frightens me alot . I feel like my heart might jump out of my body

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Larrydollarz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
My worst fear is brokennessphobia grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Showguyz: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
women and government
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Opanka44(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have phobia of Love, brokeness and hunger
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ikpunnegi01: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Deep Kpekus phobia; because of the kind of diseases it harbours without showing on the faces of the carriers.. grin
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by yewit37486: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Phobophobia...the fear of fear itself..

Interesting... didn't know such phobia existed.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Opanka44(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Seankhalifa:
the fear of poverty

Pls Sir Help me with any amount so I can eat pls. I can't explain how I'm feeling right about now
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?

Afraid of suffering on earth and still go to hell, conquered it wen I entered into a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit ...u and I know d benefit of connection, express ticket wen u follow his instructions

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by miketayo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?

Both height and tight spaces
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Samuel807(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty is my phobia.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GorgeousAF(f): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
RATS....I hate them with passion...I can have a heart attack just seeing one...I can't even explain it..if I should see it ,it can mess up my whole week coz I'll keep imagining it..d image won't leave my head for a while..

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by DimIsaac10(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
In all things fear poverty.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Peacecore: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?
I'm povertyphobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I fear no one, I fear nothing.

U r not getting the question?

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by JDJDjD: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?
River
Animals
Height
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
Height

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender / Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria