Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? (18022 Views)

Know Your Phobia. Graphic Pictures Attached. / Why Are You Afraid Of Starting All Over? / Are You Afraid Of Having A Child Immediately After Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
Heights. Once I go past 10th floor, it is hard for me to go out to the balcony and when I do, I get scared to look down.

I have tried many rollercoasters with height and those ones I am okay with but standing on balconies still get me scared as it seems there's always something trying to pull me down.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by tommyray4ever(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Women πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Gbadespet(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
I only fear death
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Owochogod: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2023
Even for dream i still dey get phobia for height
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Jackipapa: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
I fear Tinubu!
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by smith2019: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have fear of going broke
Fear of not having money
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Jesse6(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of not making it in life
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by bunmioguns(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
Megalophobia fear of tall things

Aquaphobia.. Fear of water
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
My is Kalampokiphobia,

Only Agbadorians are afraid of it.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Letuspray4niger: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
I fear heart break
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by nkemjacob2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?
And have you conquered your fears?
angel what if I decided to take u on a vacation where u and I will fly abroad. How are we going to do it
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by chibnnodi: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm afraid of poverty.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by chiefolododo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
southsouthking:
All what i was afraid of has happened to me, nothing scare me anymore.
eyah I sympathize
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by calabaman(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
saintjimos:
I'm afraid of failing

Same
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Phobophobia...the fear of fear itself..
Fi-obo-fo-bia

'Use obo to fly here'

I'm sorry... That's what came to my mind immediately I saw the word embarassed embarassed sad
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by mathew5625: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
hello nairalanders,please help a fellow,im in need of a job,im a certified driver,but i dont mind doing anything please help a fellow before depression kill me my location is ibadan
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Babysuccess02(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm afraid of the dark.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by calabaman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2023
I'm also afraid how angry I feel to be a Nigerian.

Don't quote me.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by achimendy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:
I have fear of height (Acrophobia), I always run away from storey buildings. In fact I always avoid a situation where someone will carry or lift me. On my wedding day, I will tell the MC to skip that part. I don't know how to overcome the fear.

What are you afraid of?

Not achieving my purpose before leaving this world.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by lordprogress: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bridges and large water bodies.
Gephyrophobia and thalassophobia.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by HugeElephant(f): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
SNAKES AND POVERTY
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by OgwuEgo: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Poverty. Sapaphobia
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Douglad: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Revolting images of dead people. Died of cardiac arrest, it's okay. But if it's a car accident with burnt mangled parts, count me out.

If there's any thread with graphic photos, I start from page 2.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by achimendy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
saintjimos:
I'm afraid of failing

There's no way you can achieve success without failure.

They work together.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by JDJ4: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Snakes
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Letuspray4niger: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
I fear gun and heart break

That’s why I turned down the offer to join the military, paramilitary and any Government agencies that has to do with guns.
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Babisha10(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Photophobia I'm scared of taking pictures
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
achimendy:

Not achieving my purpose before leaving this world.

How did you know your purpose?
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
labake1:

What are you afraid of?

I have social phobia. I feel very uneasy around people especially at social events. I am always trying to mask it and that only compounds it grin grin grin

People with social anxiety think they always being judged by others. They are like Beyonce dancing on stage and slips and falls off. To Beyonce, that fall was a death sentence. That how those with social phobia feel most of the time, and when caught in an area they can't escape, they suffer a panic attack.

I am presently undergoing therapy
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by labake1(f): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
nkemjacob2:
angel what if I decided to take u on a vacation where u and I will fly abroad. How are we going to do it

I will use sleeping pills that will keep me asleep throughout the journey
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Tommy13131: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
What do you call fear or women ??
Re: Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of? by Ceefour0001(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
Fear of dying a poor man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender / Pictures Of Lawrence Anini And Osunbor: Anyone? / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.