Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) (39411 Views)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
cursedAbiola:
thunder fire Tinubu

For What Exactly ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by a4cube: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
Earlystar698:
These morons doesn't know that wagner is not coming to help them but to rip them off, wagner will treat them like monkey and chimpanzee, they should rethink, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ is well connected
Is France not treating them like already. Now they have a choice to chose who their slave masters are.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by REDshouse(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
Officially, i need visa to Niger
u dnt need visa to enter niger
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by a4cube: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Is it a taboo to look inwards and chart your own course? Must you replace one colonizer with another potentially more brutal colonizer?
Look inwards to where?
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ElSudani: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
a4cube:
Look inwards to where?

Really?
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by a4cube: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Really?
Answer pls.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Is it a taboo to look inwards and chart your own course? Must you replace one colonizer with another potentially more brutal colonizer?

That's exactly what they coup aimed to achieve but Almighty ECOWAS says they must return to being a French colony and that's what brought Wagner into the picture in the first place na..
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ElSudani: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
SalamRushdie:

That's exactly what they coup aimed to achieve but Almighty ECOWAS says they must return to being a French colony and that's what brought Wagner into the picture in the first place na..

ECOWAS is saying Niger should return to democracy. Who says you can only extricate yourself from colonialism only through a coup or a military junta?
The coming of Wagner into this picture is a terrible mistake they will come to regret.
If Wagner can face off with Putin in Russia, I don't know how these baby dictators can stand up to them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
Abeg how can i get Niger visa?

One motivational speaker just reminded me on the opportunities in chaos
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
The black man is in trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Krak(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mjshexy:
Wow these guys are really happy with the coup, Africa should let them be please

It's clear that they are sponsored by the people in high places which currently are the coup plotters themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
The Citizens have decided their FATE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Africans offering themselves for second colonization. This time not by another country but by a private military organization.
Has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen on God's earth.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Watcharena: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Shithole country inviting a military contractor into their own country. The same contractor that almost carried out a successful coup in Russia.

Let them carry the placards. That's their problem. They are pained because fuel subsidy which provided cheap petrol for Niger republic is not coming back. Their coupists + Wagner don't have the power to bring back fuel subsidy in Nigeria.

After all has been said and done:
They did not beg NIgeria for subsidy they only want be free, NIgeria should allow them to decide their future.

It's Nigerians that are crying for subsidy not niger republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ElSudani: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Has to be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen on God's earth.

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...let one of those slave ship come to our shores again if it won't sink straight away due to overload by willing slaves.

grin grin grin

Even Me Sef Will Gladly Jump Insidegrin

I'do Rather Be A SLAVe to the White Man than Fvcking Negroes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by allthingsgood: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You changed masters and started celebrating like perpetual slaves. Hausas are wonderful people.

Hausa
Smh. Extreme ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Omoawoke: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mumu people no know wetin dey do them
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by MrCGPA(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mjshexy:
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by allthingsgood: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mjshexy:

Same way Russia cant let Ukraine be
Open ya eyes. Niger will be a launch pad to invade Nigeria
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LifeofDream: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:

ECOWAS is saying Niger should return to democracy. Who says you can only extricate yourself from colonialism only through a coup or a military junta?
The coming of Wagner into this picture is a terrible mistake they will come to regret.
If Wagner can face off with Putin in Russia, I don't know how these baby dictators can stand up to them.
Wagner did not face off with Putin anywhere, they're like Putin loyal dog...

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mjshexy:
Not necessarily. Of course, there are Nigeriens happy with the coup, but we don't know what proportion of the population. Shortly after the coup, some people came out to protest in support of President Bazoum. Shots were fired in the air and they went back home. After a coup, only supporters are allowed and encouraged to protest. Dissenters simply hold their peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by bergs2: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You changed masters and started celebrating like perpetual slaves. Hausas are wonderful people.

Most worrisome is that they are even sitting on the world's largest uranium deposit.
It is Russia's turn to exploits them.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2023
WriterNig:
@NOEL Reports tweeted;
very funny, the coupists dey play

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by spiSeyi: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
From one slave master to the other but they should not cry when their internal organs are been harvested to China in the organ black marketgrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Are they not currently under French Colonialism? Let them choose the colonialism they want mana
Sure. But Russia/Wagner's the worst you can choose.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by mauchiz: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This is a nice content, bloggers have to enlighten this people, so they can understand.
I don't think they know what they are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
Now you all can see that African's are the cause of their problems.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
In fact, I pity this people. I don't why they allowed some money making NGOs in Niger to used them to cash out...

Their eyes will clear soon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ElSudani: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
LifeofDream:

Wagner did not face off with Putin anywhere, they're like Putin loyal dog...

Wagner did face off with Putin. Though I don't understand the intrigues going on between Prigozhin and Putin. What I understand without doubt is that they are not in Africa because they care so much about Africans.
It is all about access to resources which brings the Nigeriens back to square one. From frying pan to fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Are they not currently under French Colonialism? Let them choose the colonialism they want mana
Well I agree with you on this , make everybody chose their own master , bros there is no hope for Africa emancipation from the whites , if Saint Paul or Angel Michael rule this Africa , most especially black Africans there is still no hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Burob: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...let one of those slave ship come to our shores again if it won't sink straight away due to overload by willing slaves.
Obidient Slaves have applied for save passage on board.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.