Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) (39406 Views)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
kingyakos:

Poverty has already overwhelmed your dimension of thought if you think every country is supposed to practice democracy.
What is good for the west might not as well be good for the south.
How any individual thinks that military dictatorship is superior to democracy is a product of a degraded mentality such as is found in abject poverty as found in the northern part of this country and continues to Niger, Burkina Faso Mali etc you will never find progressive people wishing military dictatorship on their enemies talk less of on themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LikeAking: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
SaLongs1:
How any individual thinks that military dictatorship is superior to democracy is a product of a degraded mentality such as is found in abject poverty as found in the northern part of this country and continues to Niger, Burkina Faso Mali etc you will never find progressive people wishing military dictatorship on their enemies talk less of on themselves.

You have been brain washed..

What have you benefited from civilian rule?
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2023
LikeAking:

It seems you were not born or matured during military rule in this country and btw a vast majority of Nigerians seem to suffer from deliberate amnesia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Africans offering themselves up for second colonization. This time not by another country but by a private military organization.
abeg make England come back come colonise us abeg
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
LikeAking:

Freedom!

Freedom of speech, religion and affiliation

Freedom to elect leaders by votes.

We don’t want to be Russians, Chinese or North Koreans, where the entire population is censored and living like prisoners!

Where you can be jailed for publicly practicing your religion, or killed for criticizing the government.

We don’t don’t want a nation where the government dictates which website citizens can access. We don’t want forced labour!

You fail to realize that for the fact that you are even meddling and criticizing the government, you are enjoying democracy. In China, you would have been jailed, and Putin would have eliminated you. Kim Jon Hun would have killed you!

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LikeAking: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Freedom!

We don’t want to be Russians, Chinese or North Koreans, where the entire population is censored and living like prisoners!

Where you can be jailed for publicly practicing your religion, or killed for criticizing the government.

We don’t don’t want a nation where the government dictates which website citizens can access. We don’t want forced labour!

You fail to realize that for the fact that you are even meddling and criticizing the government, you are enjoying democracy. In China, you would have been jailed, and Putin would have eliminated you. Kim Jon Hun would have killed you!

That's not actually freedom, although you have been coaxed into believing it's freedom..

Actually it's lower freedom, but hyped has higher one.

I want to ask are question are not free bf?

The real freedom is the freedom to make wealth, get the type of job you want, be the man you want to be ..

I am talking about the freedom to become successful, something lacking in Nigeria..
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Donblaize16: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
These people are damn stupid are they even updated with the news going on in the world?? If Russia where to be a good country or let me put it quote on quote "freedom" or savior they propagate their country to be will Finland and Sweden run to NATO for protection or will Ukraine be resisting their senseless"military operation" they claim to be doing since last year and moreso they should go and ask the African countries that Wagner group (those f*cking barbarians) occupies the way they kill the innocent citizens there what they don't know is Russia don't give a f*ck about anybody except the president himself after he strips your country of the resources he needs then he kill your citizens and serve you propaganda in bed that they are bad people until you make the mistake they made and meet your end and also end up as part of the statistics. Vladimir Putin is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Watcharena: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Freedom!

You don't want to be Chinese but if they remove made in china products from you and your household,life will be so unbearable for you
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Watcharena: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donblaize16:
These people are damn stupid are they even updated with the news going on in the world?? If Russia where to be a good country or let me put it quote on quote "freedom" or savior they propagate their country to be will Finland and Sweden run to NATO for protection or will Ukraine be resisting their senseless"military operation" they claim to be doing since last year and moreso they should go and ask the African countries that Wagner group (those f*cking barbarians) occupies the way they kill the innocent citizens there what they don't know is Russia don't give a f*ck about anybody except the president himself after he strips your country of the resources he needs then he kill your citizens and serve you propaganda in bed that they are bad people until you make the mistake they made and meet your end and also end up as part of the statistics. Vladimir Putin is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler
but they have not killed half of what US have killed
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
Watcharena:
You don't want to be Chinese but if they remove made in china products from you and your household,life will be so unbearable for you

Hello! Before production went to China, brands had factories!

Exploring the slave labour in China is the only thing that makes it a hub!

And with what God has done in my life, my self and coming generations can never be so poor to patronize a Chinese brand! Never!

“ORIGINAL NOT MADE IN CHINA” - Zinoleesky
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by kingyakos: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
SaLongs1:

The dividence of democracy is good governance. Now tell me are you and your fellow citizens enjoying good governance, can this nonsense in Nigeria be called democracy?
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
LikeAking:

That's not actually freedom, although you have been coaxed into believing it's freedom..

Actually it's lower freedom, but hyped has higher one.

I want to ask are question are not free bf?

The real freedom is the freedom to make wealth, get the type of job you want, be the man you want to be ..

I am talking about the freedom to become successful, something lacking in Nigeria..

Oh! So the freedom to be successful does not exist in Europe, Nigeria and the US?

I hope you are presently chatting from China or a Russia now?

Y’all just be fumbling online, by now, it is expected that the Chinese and Russian embassies would be flooded, but instead, y’all still keep running to the West!

With the whole Japa race, less that 0.5% has made it to Russia or China.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LikeAking: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Oh! So the freedom to be successful does not exist in Europe, Nigeria and the US?

I hope you are presently chatting from China or a Russia now?

Y’all just be fumbling online, by now, it is expected that the Chinese and Russian embassies would be flooded, but instead, y’all still keep running to the West!

With the whole Japa race, less that 0.5% has made it to Russia or China.

Freedom of success does not exist in Nigeria..

It's a thing of man know man..

You know that..

That's the real freedom you should be fighting for...

Leave alll those small one, according to Fela: Human rights na my property, it's also your property..

When you attain higher conciousness you will understand.

You are been decived for a long time.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by chidi2003(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...let one of those slave ship come to our shores again if it won't sink straight away due to overload by willing slaves.
Funny, but true!

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by helicoptarr: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
Abeg how can i get Niger visa?

One motivational speaker just reminded me on the opportunities in chaos

How rib-cracking! grin
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
What an irony of life!
An unhappy country, under the rulership of Ebola Tulumbu, who was rigged into office as a selected president, wants to free the happy citizens of Niger from their saviours.
Such abnormal thinking can only emanate from a drug-afflicted mind, thrown up from the brainlessness of agbadorians when they are gathered in their ronu meetings.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Africans offering themselves up for second colonization. This time not by another country but by a private military organization.
You blame them! A drowning man will welcome anything that seems like hope. Africans need to control their first problem "overpopulation" it breed poverty and illiteracy which in turn give birth other problems. Look at the majority of the people in the picture you will see hunger and frustration just like the average Nigerian. Overpopulation puts extreme pressure on available resources essential amenities which African countries are failing to meet up to demand.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LifeofDream: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Donblaize16:
If Putin is the Hitler you and your master claim, there would've be no Ukraine...
Putin is arguably the best world leader in recent times, he's a hero of his people and many in the world...

You can't blame the people of Niger, they've to fight for their freedom from France. France is the most evil colonial master. Niger people and many citizens of countries in the world look up to Putin/ Russia to save them from the hands of the evil West... Just as in the days of Soviet Union, Russia is fighting Western imperialism everywhere in the world.

Many countries can breath today because they know they've someone that can come to their aid in case their existence is threaten i.e Iran. They all know a world without Russia would be hell for them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by XAUBulls: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2023
WriterNig:
@NOEL Reports tweeted;
A lot of those so-called Nigerien protesters are hired for photo effects. Period.

Imagine calling on Wagner, a private security firm for protection. Even the Russians have condemned the coup in Niger and are in support of democracy.

Now what? ..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by XAUBulls: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2023
SaLongs1:
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2023
WriterNig:
@NOEL Reports tweeted;
Are you sure these people are humans??

This mentality is so low
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2023
Watcharena:
this is the same thing US though of Iran,North Korea and Russia but till date they're advancing technologically and never looking back,to extend that US spent more than 9months negotiating with iran with out still getting what they want.

Please note that NIGER republic has better food security than Nigeria also not that NIgeria has officially created an enemy for themselves at their next door

They have more agricultural land than Nigeria
They're bigger with smaller population
They have the first right of way to River Niger
They also have less tribal issues to deal with.

They only need the right set of leaders to advance.

Being landlocked is not a curse, tens of countries in Europe and Asia/middleeast are landlocked, yet more advanced than Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LifeofDream: 7:19am On Aug 09, 2023
ElSudani:

Wagner did face off with Putin. Though I don't understand the intrigues going on between Prigozhin and Putin. What I understand without doubt is that they are not in Africa because they care so much about Africans.
It is all about access to resources which brings the Nigeriens back to square one. From frying pan to fire.
I understand that Russia are also chasing their interest but I don't think they're mainly in Africa because of resources... Russia is the richest country in the world by resources, so they're not a resourceless nation..

Russia is just fighting Western dominance everywhere in the world... The Ukraine war open the world eye to western hypocrisy and their control of almost every system in the world using backdoor excuse to do anyhow because of this..

I don't think any country would've survived what Russia is braving currently, the sanction and everything..

I don't want a military government, neither do I believe democracy is for every countries. Just make your citizen happy and make things easier for them, they would love you..

What I see in Niger is a powerplay, it's part of the piece on the chessboard.. You may not know, but Putin is probably the calmest among the current Russia leaders. The rest are violence in human form..

You may call him an authoritarian but he's loved by his people(Russians). Putin is probably the most respected and feared world leader. That's what Russia need, they don't need sissy and dunce to lead them. You can't survive Russia politics as a weakling.

Everybody want to be Putin, even Tinubu wish to be Putin lol.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ElSudani: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
LifeofDream:

Wagner did not face off with Putin anywhere, they're like Putin loyal dog...

Putin's loyal dog? Hehehe, what a way to whack your dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.