Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) (39409 Views)

Nigeriens Challenge Military Junta Amid Increased Insecurity and Intimidations / Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Russia's Wagner Group Declares War On Russian Army (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Africans offering themselves for second colonization. This time not by another country but by a private military organization.
Either way they are going to be colonised, they have always being colonised grin perharps they should try a private military org. Since it has not worked out with another country or countries

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Chuckas(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Africa is irredeemable.... How can a people that has been slaves to a particular master be crying for a change of another slave master......
I will not be in doubt if the West, US & Russia relocate WW3 to Africa...
A continent that is blessed with so much intellectuals and professionals in different fields of human endeavor are governed by FOOLS

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by izubext007: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
how bro
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Flamengo: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Malo dem!
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You changed masters and started celebrating like perpetual slaves. Hausas are wonderful people.
it wouldn't make no difference as long as they will always be slaves, it wouldn't matter who the master is.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...let one of those slave ship come to our shores again if it won't sink straight away due to overload by willing slaves.
Don't mind that slave grin he d be the first to jump into the slave ship

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Am very sure its only yoruba and Tinubu supporters are the ones commenting on this thread angry In Niger, suffering is real. Why won't they be happy with this development kiss
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
And yet one certain tinubu has decided that he will fight on their behalf what kind of grand stupidity is this?

Both Niger and Nigeria have just walked into the trap that NATO and russia have set for them. If they call Africans black monkeys now we go dey vex. Meanwhile na true. Smh
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
gabbasin:
From one colonial master to another, these propaganda being arranged by the junta won't safe Niger from their economic problems, the military takeover will not guarantee economic prosperity but dictatorship and hardship. This we have seen across Africa.

Indeed, it is not the first time...

Once upon a time, many countries in Africa hooked themselves up to the Soviets for free money and goods. All of them were still broke and messy when the USSR collapsed.

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by LtChisom: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Africans offering themselves up for second colonization. This time not by another country but by a private military organization.

why is your brain working like it downloaded only 19% sense before your mama toto aborted you?
so make them allow your heroin damaged scrotuum leaking urine dispenser to use them as bribe exchange with france?
You guys are too disgustingly senseless.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ElSudani: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
LtChisom:

why is your brain working like it downloaded only 19% sense before your mama toto aborted you?
so make them allow your heroin damaged scrotuum leaking urine dispenser to use them as bribe exchange with france?
You guys are too disgustingly senseless.

Lol, I am no longer moved by this type of nonsense grin. I know where it is coming from.

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Baatunde(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
I can deduce from most of the comments here that most people believed that the Nigeriens are stupid for inviting another white colonialist to take over from one, Can we therefore agree also that there is no excuse for any military coup in the modern day under the pretext of liberating the country from imperialists. We all know it is all a ruse by the military boys to embark on their own looting spree which is usually worse than that of politicians because no one dares to openly oppose them.

Can anyone point to any country in present time being ruled by the military that is faring better in terms of development? Even Gaddafi credited with the making of debt-free modern day Libya had to transform from a military to civilian rule

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
For over 60 years the West have been exploiting them I guess it’s time to try something new.

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by vicfajeze: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
You changed masters and started celebrating like perpetual slaves. Hausas are wonderful people.

It shows the jubilation is ignorance based or staged because no slave being oppressed will celebrate a change of master but freedom instead.
meaning what?

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
Africans offering themselves up for second colonization. This time not by another country but by a private military organization.
I find it baffling

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:

It shows the jubilation is ignorance based or staged because no slave being oppressed will celebrate a change of master but freedom instead.
Hausa don too suffer for una hand. Everyone must tag hausa in Fulani messes across West Africa.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Edeeeeots, una eyes go soon clear

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Megaautos(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2023
Well, na like new bride. E dey new at the beginning, by the time they understand that military only rule with guns I hope they won’t write to ICC to come and prosecute their coup leaders. I am just hoping by the time they start killing them if they ever try to protest on anything, I hope they won’t call on anyone for help. There is no opposition in Russia and China, you either jailed or killed.
Mjshexy:
Wow these guys are really happy with the coup, Africa should let them be please

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Needreallady(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nobody want war but ecowas should act before this people turn niger to proxy war zone
#unityafrica
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Austin4lif: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
Officially, i need visa to Niger
Is visa free for Nigerians. Just go to kastina state or sokoto state, you will reach a point that you will just pay 500 for okada and you will see yourself among the protesters.

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Megaautos(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2023
I agree with you. They are only changing colonizers, the two have same interest, Wagner are mining gold easily in CAR and other African countries, they are in for business. No other interest.
AsomughaChuks05:
Like someone said, they are replacing one colonizer(France) with another(Russia). Well, Russia have their hands full in Ukraine and Wagner will not waste their time to fight bush war with blacks. The best they can do for Niger Republic is to offer consultancy on training their outdated army on basics of modern warfare.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
Abeg how can i get Niger visa?

One motivational speaker just reminded me on the opportunities in chaos

There's a fortune in misfortune but people no dey see am because of the 'mis' before it.
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by shiki(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
Freedom can't come from sky, neither from ECOWAS nor Democracy.
CodeTemplar:

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Asad6ixty9: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
crixlight2:

Well I agree with you on this , make everybody chose their own master , bros there is no hope for Africa emancipation from the whites , if Saint Paul or Angel Michael rule this Africa , most especially black Africans there is still no hope
I love the term BLACK AFRICANS
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by maticar: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
naijaboy756:
Abeg how can i get Niger visa?

One motivational speaker just reminded me on the opportunities in chaos
Visa ke?

Go to daura, from there enter bike to farm road, border dey there

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by bdon12: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
They shameless

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by etrange: 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2023
I understand the struggles of former French colonies, but I don't understand how moving from the control of one white man to that of another equals freedom. This is nothing but Eastern Europe scrambling for Africa just like the West did in the past. So if anything, this whole drama has shown that Africa is not ready for real independence, and that's sad. Coup d'état leads to a government of "let whoever that's stronger fight for the throne" which is exactly what the early men practiced (even animals). We revolted when the police was maltreating us. We scream when our politicians behave like demi gods. How do you think we'd feel when we're led by military men? It's a very sad situation.

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by yemex04(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2023
I bet 99% don't even know what is Russia & Wagner or how the two benefits them.. I see a bunch of sponsored illiterates who may not even know what is written on the placards.. 🤣🤣

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by kingyakos: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Acekidc4:
From One Slave Master to another Slave Master 🤔🤨 Majority of Niger Citizens are Cows!! Animal Slavery!!

Mention one country being colonized by Russia?
Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
ElSudani:
A people who are too superstitious are likely to act irrationally which usually equates to fundamentalism and extremism.

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
kingyakos:

Mention one country being colonized by Russia?
Are you mad? What is Russia doing in Ukraine?

Re: Nigeriens Carry "Russia + Wagner = Freedom" Placards (Photos) by Mjshexy(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Megaautos:
Well, na like new bride. E dey new at the beginning, by the time they understand that military only rule with guns I hope they won’t write to ICC to come and prosecute their coup leaders. I am just hoping by the time they start killing them if they ever try to protest on anything, I hope they won’t call on anyone for help. There is no opposition in Russia and China, you either jailed or killed.
Let them learn the hard way since that's what they want

Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / US: Mass Shooting At Lewiston, Maine. 22 Dead, 60 Injured, Shooter Still At Larg / India Beats Russia, US To Become First Country To Land On The Moon's Lunar Pole