Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC (10152 Views)

N100m Palliative Claim: Senate Threatens Legal Action Against NLC / FG Files Contempt Proceeding Against NLC, TUC Over Protests / FG Withdraws Timi Frank's Security Aides, Orders Arrest Of Ranking APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by allthingsgood: 5:43am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu don go beg

Everywhere don choke for the werey

Beg whom Mtscheeeeeew
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by heysquare(m): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You'll end up with a heart attack one of these days because of Obi.
So ma you people won't suffered terrific heart attack because of Tinubu as he remains the President
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by DatNiggaDaz: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Mandate thief? And what would the illegitimate candidate be doing throughout all of that ??

Pot calling kettle black. Dirty tribalistic yeeeboss accusing someone else of the same thing.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by KonTagiousBull: 6:20am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi's NLC and TUC abi? The FG will still come for them. We are watching them closely with our eyes opened.

See this online begger , after making noise you go ahead a post your account number in another trend for stipends to buy beans. You always claim you have Garri already.
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2023
KonTagiousBull:

See this online begger , after making noise you go ahead a post your account number in another trend for stipends to buy beans. You always claim you have Garri already.
Who is this devil? Stop projecting your life on others please.
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi's NLC and TUC abi? The FG will still come for them. We are watching them closely with our eyes opened.
When "Very Stuupid" is a person
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by otokx(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2023
It is good to see that both sides are pursuing the path of dialogue, the government should expedite action in the roll out of palliatives.
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Exceed15: 6:32am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

May the calamity this administration has bestowed on Nigerians deals with you 10times more.
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by tinacrl01(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:

You no wan gree get Sense MUMU
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by eldoradoxx: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously, Obi is the only person in Nigeria that cares about the fare of millions of Nigerians who cannot afford to exist in a N617 per liter fuel price from #198 in May this year.
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:

Watching people who are fighting for your betterment

You go dey with empty stomach, zero balance & N500 for 2.5gb data dey watch people wey their life better pass your own

Ediot

Uhn?

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by THeUNIFIER: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2023
helinues:

Sebi una dey wait for everything to scatter just because one Eluup loss the election. Una go wait tire like person wey wan catch the blinking of a crab 🦀

I grow tired of your obtuse reasoning and call into questioning your intellect. Constructive criticism isn't wrong, asking the right questions only shows that certain individuals are in touch with reality unlike the lot of you who chose to blindly follow without knowing where they are headed. Smh

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by helinues: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

I grow tired of your obtuse reasoning and call into questioning your intellect. Constructive criticism isn't wrong, asking the right questions only shows that certain individuals are in touch with reality unlike the lot of you who chose to blindly follow without knowing where they are headed. Smh

Avoid something solid with the SMH oo

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Obviously, Obi is the only person in Nigeria that cares about the fare of millions of Nigerians who cannot afford to exist in a N617 per liter fuel price from #198 in May this year.
Any proof to back up your claims? Same Obi that couldn't do anything tangible in Anambra suddenly cares for Nigeria. You all are not serious
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Ekugbeh(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Mandate thief? And what would the illegitimate candidate be doing throughout all of that ??

Pot calling kettle black. Dirty tribalistic yeeeboss accusing someone else of the same thing.
but suffer no de tire you
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by BluntCrazeMan: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2023
Contempt.??
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by eldoradoxx: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Any proof to back up your claims? Same Obi that couldn't do anything tangible in Anambra suddenly cares for Nigeria. You all are not serious
Am not from Anambra and don't mind how he performed. What I am saying is that with the way you guys keep attacking him or attack anything that is associated with helping the poor masses as being linked to Obi, I guess he is the real deal. The attacks keeps making us love him the more.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Am not from Anambra and don't mind how he performed. What I am saying is that with the way you guys keep attacking him or attack anything that is associated with helping the poor masses as being linked to Obi, I guess he is the real deal. The attacks keeps making us love him the more.
We are not attacking him but returning the same energy you obidients dish out on daily basis. No one has monopoly over madness.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Justshez: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lol grin

The mandate thief should concentrate on his war with Niger....while he is at that, the NLC & TUC should rehearse their strike action.

They should put the Nigerian people on the Spot light about the terrible situation emilokan put Nigeria while chasing coupist in Niger.

By the time the war is over, the World will recognize him & sing his praises as the only Narcotics dealer who defeated the coupist in Niger Republic...& maybe petrol will be affordable, minimum wage will increase, security, Inflation would have been taken care of. Poverty, kiddnapping corruption, killings & rascality will disappear.

This is the drug Baron the emilokans called a genius & developer. An addict who doesn't know his right even when you Show him his left. Chicago cocain have destroyed tivnubu .

INo be lie, I swear
Are you a kid or what. Read what you wrote again but this time slowly and tell me how it make any sense 🤦
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Xkonzult: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2023
Rolings:

So this is surprising to you?
2023 really exposed most Nigeria citizens as political illiterates.....know little or nothing about the politics of their country.

An experienced observer and analyst of Nigeria politics know that the moment Obi Atiku and Kwankwaso (all former PDP members ) were unable to form an alliance thw APC is going to win.

Nothing but the truth.

But Obidients were the ones deceiving themselves by repackaging a member of the old order as a MESSIAH.
Since everyone believes their candidate (brother) is the messiah, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY VOTED FOR MY BROTHER....not just because he is my brother but he also happens to be the most qualified. I don't pretend like igbos were going about saying they are not voting obi because he is igbo but competence....and I laugh can Obi ever be more competent than BAT.....or AA that's gave him national recognition after APGA restricted him to local Anambra politics

U must be a demented fellow not to have know either of d three will single handedly beaten d APC who had failed in governance for 8 yrs ,reason d drug senile vagabond was d only one shouting about his own party sabotaging him up and down ...TINUBU was REJECTED ,IF HE CONTESTED AGAINST ONly KWAKWANSO HE FOR STILL FLOG D DRUG VAGABOND WELL, reason he resorted to know wut makes him JAGABAN,stealing ...this time he had to steal the will of d people... little he doesn't give a damn about even u,..

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Adaisback(f): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Federal government is a joke

Bro it was this period I realised that Nigerians are the most wicked and tribalistic people on earth
We pretend to be suffering under a particular administration but when election comes we repeat our stupidity again because of tribalism

A friend of mine in South Africa told me before the election that if tinubu gets more than hundred thousand votes after what buhari-tinubus administration caused in the last eight years then it means Nigerians are wicked

If you are still pitying anyone in your area then you are on your on
I don't reply people in my messages anymore requesting for help especially people from nairaland
you should not stop helping in total, check if the person is obidient or emilokan first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by gfelo(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2023
o boy you wicked o grin

DatNiggaDaz:
Lol grin

The mandate thief should concentrate on his war with Niger....while he is at that, the NLC & TUC should rehearse their strike action.

They should put the Nigerian people on the Spot light about the terrible situation emilokan put Nigeria while chasing coupist in Niger.

By the time the war is over, the World will recognize him & sing his praises as the only Narcotics dealer who defeated the coupist in Niger Republic...& maybe petrol will be affordable, minimum wage will increase, security, Inflation would have been taken care of. Poverty, kiddnapping corruption, killings & rascality will disappear.

This is the drug Baron the emilokans called a genius & developer. An addict who doesn't know his right even when you Show him his left. Chicago cocain have destroyed tivnubu .

INo be lie, I swear

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by garfield1: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2023
Penguin2:
And Tinubu’s flip flops continues🤦

This senile idiot is just so stupid and tactless.

It’s now obvious that he acts first and thinks later.

What a disaster!

That he still has supporters who will quote me to foam in the mouth is what is even more disastrous🤦

Yabaleft is calling
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by YorubaRonu01: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi's NLC and TUC abi? The FG will still come for them. We are watching them closely with our eyes open.
Please reason sensibly even if you're a kid, a 200% increase in the cost of fuel and commodities and no (even if it's at least 20%) increase in minimum wage, is it OK?
Even when private sector is increasing and doubling, government is being very adamant!!
If NLC talks, they are representing Obi
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
YorubaRonu01:

Please reason sensibly even if you're a kid, a 200% increase in the cost of fuel and commodities and no (even if it's at least 20%) increase in minimum wage, is it OK?
Even when private sector is increasing and doubling, government is being very adamant!!
If NLC talks, they are representing Obi
They'll soon increase minimum wage, you guys should be patient
Re: FG Withdraws Contempt Charge Against NLC, TUC by YorubaRonu01: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
They'll soon increase minimum wage, you guys should be patient
🙏🙏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Unity Forum Prays For President Tinubu, INEC Chairman / Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit / Politicians Exploiting Terrorism For Short-term Political Gains, Says CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.