Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As (39655 Views)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / When Will WAEC Results Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by TheSuperX(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2023
Congratulations kiddo.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by JAMO84: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
Great feat. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Basic123: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
IPOB terrorists are coming as usual to display their hate
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by willi926(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
E
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by denko(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2023
They should not spoil this bright future with fanaticism
kestolove95:
I can believe this since his not iyamiri

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by israelmao(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
I love and celebrate true academic excellence and success but not the kind of success Emilokan obtained through crafty and crooked way.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Godfullsam(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Chidex50:

They don carry politics enter Naija Education!

Shut up!
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by symbianDON(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Soon, this boy will get an overseas scholarship to leave Nigeria......another beautiful brain, brilliant mind lost to serious nations.....and so, the brain drain continues unabated because of the myopic and tactless manners of our so-called leaders. So painful.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by abinitio666(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Congratulations
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Elan83(m): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2023
Sure no be miracle center?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by indigenous234(f): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2023
Whoever says he's not surprised by an aboki scoring all A's in Waec is lying 🤥...
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by fk001(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2023
onomeabuja:

Ehhhhhhhh musa
From where grin
Northerners Wen no like book? undecided Ok oooooo

Mumu google Prof Sarki Abba you guys are stereotyping northerners not knowing north is big and vast.

Sark Abba was the first person that broke WAEC record with 8A and 1 B, which leave the council in shock, they had to invite him to lagos to re-write the exam without further reading. The result of the exam that he has rewritten shocked them more because it was 9 A's.

As of now, Prof Sarki Abba is Prof of Medicine in the USA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by nairalanda1(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2023
Watch as they pack this guy to one big university overseas...
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Dittodat: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2023
ceejay80s:
An aboki?
It's a lie

Yes, you are right.
He's like that Olodo from Anambra who claimed that she got a score in JMAB that she did not get, just like Peter Obi claiming that he won.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by mbahdi(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Can he prove it
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by StemCellTherapi(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Yesterday night, I also dreamt that I won an AWARD too.

It was a BEST ACTOR AWARD.

This post and seeing those Awards reminded me of it.

They gave me the award. I came home happy and was saying to myself "I didn't know they will give me this award o".

I now put the award near my Television so that if visitors come to my house, they will see it.

My name was even written on the award.

I was happy in the dream. My first award.

I was now looking at it.

The award was shining.

Then I woke up.

I don dey act for church how many years, still no award.

Ordinary Nollywood, I no even know how to enter. Some people talk say na by auditions. Me I know say na by connect.

Abeg I don tire jor.

I want to Japa.

Who knows maybe na Hollywood Award I go collect for future.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Streetdoctor: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
MEGAWATCH:
Hmmmmm!
Yorubas will die on this post because he is the son of their master,

But if this boy was an Igbo boy, they will use insult finish the boy.

Nawaooo for our Yoruba people,

Always pretending they don't harbor bad blood, but the thing is inbuilt in them.

Congratulations boy abeg.
Na dem envy pass, bcs an average okoro never think business finish na to envy somebody. While that Wale or Tunde is busy seeking for downfall of his colleague or neighbour

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by donvicky2007: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Congratulations to you Musa.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Olahmi05: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2023
The most painful thing about our country is that.. We have scholars in dis country but yet some low IQ are the leader's leading us. How I wish they can do an examine for all the Minister's. Even our President too. OMO we need scholars to lead us..
We are the professor.. God Bless our country Nigeria.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by mbahdi(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Hope he can prove it
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by drimzsmoke(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

This should serve as a lesson to other fathers/ parents that raising your children well is your utmost priority in this world second only to your devotion to God almighty.
Congratulations Musa Isah Salmanu
You inspire us, the son of a good man.

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As

E fit go med school now make him start to dey chop resit back to back....all those unfortunate sadist consultants/prof
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by DestinyNigga: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2023
An aboki man?? Wahala 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by ceejay80s(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Yes, you are right.
He's like that Olodo from Anambra who claimed that she got a score in JMAB that she did not get, just like Peter Obi claiming that he won.
Go to hell
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by DrAda(f): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Amazing. Well done
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Judolisco(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
His father is so proud of him
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Can anything good come out from d north (Education wise) Salmanu has really proved us that it is possible that anything good can come from d north.
Congrats boy. Evil politicians should stay away from dis brilliant boy.
Only education will eradicate madness from both North, South South, South West and South East.
Bcs u can't tell me that a child from a good home would hv d thought of joining boko, cultism, UGM, agbero/thugs

The North ain't chest beaters.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by cpu2006(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Congratulations.

hope say no be special center?
just asking though
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by qtx(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

This should serve as a lesson to other fathers/ parents that raising your children well is your utmost priority in this world second only to your devotion to God almighty.
Congratulations Musa Isah Salmanu
You inspire us, the son of a good man.

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As
Bravo. But i dont want to hear anyone coming with any negative report later o.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Imert: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
Listen to their comments: ( the dot in a circle M*nkeys)

they'll never say anything good about this brilliant boy, because he is not from them,

Noise makers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by egojeny1(f): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
This is worthy of emulation

Congratulations champ

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by IjebuWarrior: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2023
As usual, Igbo pple go complain and attack the innocent, hardworking boy. Awon werey! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.