Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As (39656 Views)

Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / When Will WAEC Results Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by KennethEnyi(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Aboki dey get parallel distinction?😂😂😂😂
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by fk001(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2023
Successlane:

So Abba Sarki is fully based in USA.

Back at ABU Zaria then, meeen, the guy was a pure Genius.

Yes, he is.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Scientheosopher(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2023
Wow!
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Dittodat: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2023
ceejay80s:

Go to hell

Those facts pain you.
Your father and your whole clan are already in HELL. YOu will soon join them.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Ahmed4002(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2023
Patrickker:

Good news happens here. But sometimes the media coverage is usually the issue. How many northerners are social media savvy. A quarter of those who are may be conservative - religiously built so. I sometimes marvel when negative rhetorics are constantly spewed against the north/northerners by people who are largely either stuck in their comfort zone, or mere hatred and ignorance. Congratulations young man.

Indeed, the north hardly does that.

If I tell you, the number of northerners abroad doing very good in all aspect of life , you would be amazed.

I might come with a list and profile soon.

For those Northerners that have Japa legally and working in top Organisation. No be all those that Japa for Japa sake and Dem dey abroad they wash plates

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Mosba: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2023
After the east got bursted now the north can breath, congrat my brother from another mother, and father o, my dad no dey do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Jostoman: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Congratulation to you Salamu

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by phemmyfour: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2023
Treasure17:
An excellent results. There will always be an exception to every rule.
One out of hundreds
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by mozona(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2023
Aboki don dey read book like this...well it's one in a million.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by soullove1881(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

It's over a century we heard good news like this from that part of the earth.
The inhabitants there are either being bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen/women or bandits and all bunch of sorts of terrorists.

In anyways, the lad is brilliant unlike his fellows who are otherwise.
More crease to his elbow

Next time, congratulations is enough.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by NaijaCover(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2023
Like Seriously
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Hassanmaye(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

This should serve as a lesson to other fathers/ parents that raising your children well is your utmost priority in this world second only to your devotion to God almighty.
Congratulations Musa Isah Salmanu
You inspire us, the son of a good man.

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As
Aboki amaka
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by equity1(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

This should serve as a lesson to other fathers/ parents that raising your children well is your utmost priority in this world second only to your devotion to God almighty.

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As
Exellent Results. Something is definitely wrong with JAMB English Exam. All intelligent student did average In Jamb English

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by iampeterben(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2023
Real definition of brainaic. Congratulations champ!
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by nedekid: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2023
Na wah. This is what parents pray for in children.
I am sure one of the parent must be in the educational field.
Congrats the the smart student.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Omodua(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cheesy

Waiting for the people of the South East to comment. grin

Prof Jibril Aminu came out with a distinction from UI. And there are many like him, both men and women.

One boy from Anambra would have been making noise every where by now had it been. Yeye..... undecided
cheesy
The results is being investigated.

Unbelievable!

From that part of the country
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by KennethEnyi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2023
nedekid:
Na wah. This is what parents pray for in children.
I am sure one of the parent must be in the educational field.
Congrats the the smart student.

Fake result
Na aboki
Aboki no Sabi pass iron condemn
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by mu2sa2: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
To get 90+ score in UMTE English language paper is rare, if at all achievable. You will see candidates with 90+ in other subjects but check out the English language it will be 60+. I think it's down to time. However brilliant you are time is your biggest enemy in the English language paper. By the time you finish with the comprehension section time is almost gone and you have to rush through the objective questions. As you practically have to rush through the exam you' re bound to make mistakes or may not finish before the bell rings.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Owochogod: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Musa do upgrade from gate man to manager thank God.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Padipadi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As
Brilliant result. However I heard no candidate sat for WAEC in Zamfara. Is that true?
More progress is needed on education in the north
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by complexstuffs(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As

Mmesoma will soon go and print out her own WAEC result that is better than this

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by Drbarmes(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
A1 in further math is a feat.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by pongwa(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ahmed4002:
As shared on Facebook

Jamb scores of 347
WAEC result.. All As
why do no one pay attention to the teachers. There can not be excellence without mentors, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by abba190: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
aboki amaka
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by abba190: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Fake result
Na aboki
Aboki no Sabi pass iron condemn
mmesoma bi@fraud
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by abba190: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
KennethEnyi:
Aboki dey get parallel distinction?😂😂😂😂
ipobdog
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by complexstuffs(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

The inhabitants there are either being bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen/women or bandits and all bunch of sorts of terrorists.

More crease to his elbow

These results are real unlike southern results with all kinds of miracle centers and result upgrade centers

As a Northerner, I have absolutely no regard for any southerner brandishing all kinds of wonderful results as 99% of such results are Mmesoma or Oluyole prints out. Cultists, and hook up girls are all carrying good grades upandan in the south.
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by abba190: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

More crease to his elbow
arent u ashame of displaying ur madness in a public forum?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by avsadeeq0(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2023
ceejay80s:
An aboki?
It's a lie
I heard his mother is Igbo from Anambra
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by abba190: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

These results are real unlike southern results with all kinds of miracle centers and result upgrade centers

As a Northerner, I have absolutely no regard for any southerner brandishing all kinds of wonderful results as 99% of such results are Oluyole cultists, and hook up girls.
glad mmesoma was caught, lots get away with it nd got scholarship
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by ceejay80s(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2023
avsadeeq0:

I heard his mother is Igbo from Anambra
Lol
Re: WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As by ceejay80s(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Dittodat:

Those facts pain you.
Your father and your whole clan are already in HELL. YOu will soon join them.
Foolish aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parents Of Dowen Students On A Zoom Call: Mother Flares up, Ex-Counselor Admits / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.