Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock (36564 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Fugazy2023: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:

She's greater than everybody in your lineage dead or alive

"Everybody"

Unfortunately and you too and your family dead or alive
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Ikpunnegi01: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ebube dike aaaghaa! Ife erikakwa aaaghaa!
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Lovelyn451(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
He's meeting Jonathan's ministers while he appointed fellow thieves that are of no good both in and outside Nigeria....
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Fountain23: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Yes, she's all Obi can ever be
Little thing you Call OBI. IGBOS HAVE DIGNITY. NIGERIA FINANCE WILL BE BETTER IN OKONJO IWUALA HANDS.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by EcoNews: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2023
Only igbos complain about tribalism on NL because they wish they have monopoly to insult other tribes.

Imagine igbos that insulted Fulani Hausa Yoruba persistently for 8 rock solid years now complaining of tribalism.

Nigerian go still use tribalism flog una papa head tire.

Jackson619007:
Comments here on nairaland are more dangerous that it is more effective to trigger tribalism.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2023
Fountain23:
Little thing you Call OBI. IGBOS HAVE DIGNITY. NIGERIA FINANCE WILL BE BETTER IN OKONJO IWUALA HANDS.
We are saying the same thing
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Sheggy13(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2023
Since when did Okonjo-Iweala become a Professor. Same way they were addressing Chimamanda as Professor on Twitter. Address people by their correct titles please.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
All these best describes your fake overnight messiah. By the way 👇

Nobody is my Messiah......but rejoicing that Tinubu who governed Lagos State will change Nigeria shows the integrity behind him and his supporters......

What name did Nigel Republic call him recently........

Has Nigel Republic become IPOB as well.....you can't shame the shameless .....lols

Can you be friendly to remind me....
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Fifthaout: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2023
Piiiggs will cry blood today cheesy
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Curse777: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okonjo Iweala seem to want to help Nigeria as the WTO chairperson

She is guiding Tinubu and Tinubu listens
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Pauliaette(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2023
Another loan is suspected
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by millionboi2: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
This is one the reason Obi will never be president and Igbo will never be president of Nigeria
and thy will still be better than your generation combined
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Felaincarnated: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ur useless mother cud av prevented a nitwit like u wit just taking very hot Agbo
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Curse777: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2023
Sheggy13:
Since when did Okonjo-Iweala become a Professor. Same way they were addressing Chimamanda as Professor on Twitter. Address people by their correct titles please.

Any university lecturer is a professor

We have two types of professor, post PhD and Lecturers
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Kusu12: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
President Tinubu the name Igbos-obidots like Racrook, Piguin, 001Lagois and the rest hear and start wailing, grunting and crying
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Longinyamapucci(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
Useless Woman! I thought you wouldn't recognize Our President as your president.

IPOB idiotuus!

Even your useless tinubu can't serve coffee to this women, she is more respected than the drug lord, her positions on Earth your idiotically odua president can't be.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by JDJDjD: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!
So delta is now IPOB?
Delta and the entire SS are IPOB whenever it suits u guys agenda
But whenever it no longer suit ur agenda, u will start disassociating them
Fools

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by JDJDjD: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Hehehehe he's now using my lines. You see, no evidence whatsoever. Tell Obi to congratulate Asiwaju and move on with his life, he's doing too much for a third position. Da'alu
Who is idiot or Helinues have changed account again
Tinubu will never get that congratulating message you guys So badly want from Obi 🤣🤣
Ebola ahmed
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by blabulu2000: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2023
Ogene001:
She is greater than Tinubu.

She is your goddess in the east...so.keep worshipping her. But for either detribalized Nigeria....she is just a career woman like every other person....
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by 7upnigeria: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:
Madam please help us and borrow this clueless man some senses

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

One prophet to represent each state and the last one to represent Abuja

I’ve never seen someone being so useless all my life

That means you and your entire family must be so useless. No wonder nobody knows any MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENT of your family. Tinubu has never lost an election before in his life, CURRENT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. Maybe you need to be educated that if a person has never made impacts in people's lives, theres no way he can create A POLITICAL PARTY, PRODUCE A PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT and later get STRONG MEN to help him become President against STRONG OPPOSITIONS. Probably your father was once PRESIDENT OF AFRICAN UNION, maybe that's why you dont know what it takes to become the President of Nigeria.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Ategberoson(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

Tinubu deserves 37 prophets to cast out this reluctant and delusional spirit in him

you have never see someone as useless all your life? what about your dad?

if that man your dad was productive you should be busy managing his companies and not busy occupying front-page of every thread typing rubbish
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Roniyke1234: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lighthome:
Why are Igbos saying Igbo is blessed. For your information, this woman is from Delta State, so, stop misinformation the gullible that she is Igbo.

So she is Delta now but Emefule is igbo... Lol

What link is she having with Abia state?
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Brownking: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
IconicR:
Obi cannot even smell or stand where this Ngozi Ezenwanyi Okonjo Iweala is standing. She's everything the fake messiah wishes to be. Instead of them to be fielding this kind of person they'll be fielding rubbish and expecting the masses to follow them like mumu.
And you are fielding Tinubu, a lad with a corrupt past and present.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Oneday82: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

Your outburst has made you the most stupid and foolish fellow. People like you needs to be kept in a pig home. Your entire generation and those to come if you have any can never match this woman. Foolish idiot spilling rubbish.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by stevups(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
A woman of Timber and Calliber
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Sheggy13(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2023
Curse777:

Any university lecturer is a professor

We have two types of professor, post PhD and Lecturers

At the bolded, t's only in some places like the US this holds sway and even so, it's used an adjective for their job description just the same way you'd use teacher, tailor, mechanic etc as job descriptions but not as a former title preceding the name of the person as is the case of Okonjo-Iweala in this thread, except the person has truly attained the highest academic rank in the University which Okonjo-Iweala hasn't. She isn't a lecturer even though she has a PhD.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by thedio(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2023
bong4:

Did you notice that "Our President" recognized her greatness by shaking her with two hands?

Even Tinubu has more sense than you.
That is not the way u shake with two hands.u always hold or join ur hands but in that pix Tinubu is hold her hand like, she is, his daughter/subordinate abi deciple sef.
The next thing u will see is, his hand across her shoulder
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Okwyjesus(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!

If you call her class of woman USELESS then l will conclude that insult is inherent iin you

How many of her kind do you have in your whole town not even family.

You don't just type things bcs you have data and have access to internet
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by ayesco202(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

All these bitterness just because Obi didn't win an election. Aren't you tired?

I supported Obi too but I've moved on.
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by Osobi32(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB idiotuus!
You are here typing nonsense, only God knows the level of begging tinubu go don beg her for her to consider coming to borrow the useless man sense
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by georgeakins: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2023
Taylor90:

What did she achieve as a minister of finance under Obasanjo and GEJ?

She is a paper technocratic
Re: President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock by sirchim(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2023
001Lagos:

If you can call Yemi Osibanjo an "Omo ale and Judas who betrayed his master" for contesting legitimately against Ebola Ahmed Tinubu, is it Okonjo iweala that you won't insult should she contest against Thiefnibu?
who takes him serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grave Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother (Photos) / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.