Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 (5517 Views)

Apply For The Batch 2 Of The Ignite Ideas Business Contest / With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? / Boutique Business With Startup Capital of 400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by NotNairalandi(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
please house,can one tell any business one can venture into with N400,000 with a good turnover. Please seun help me and put it on frontpage.thanks alot.
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by mrsparks4x(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2011
I CAN TRAIN YOU TO TRADE FOREX LIKE A PRO FOR N25K 1 FULL MONTH TRAINING AND YOU CAN TURN ANOTHER N25K INTO 1MILLION NAIRA IN 2 WEEKS, AND YOU CAN KEEP OR MAKE USE OF THE REMAINING PART FO SOMETHING ELSE.

CALL Mr.Sparks on = 08082840887
CHECK OUT MY FX Slutter BLOG
http://fxslutter.blog.com/?p=5
MY OTHER POST
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-780388.0.html#msg9325442
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by Godmother(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2011
Nairalandi, pls ignore anyone who would want to train you or give you tips that you pay for. Most of them are scams. Do a research and you will see a list of businesses you can venture into. I will also give you a list of businesses I got for free from nairaland.

Supply of corporate gift items
small scale printing press
Production and marketing of cosmetics
Bulk sms reselling
Barbing/Beauty Salon( but only go into this if you have some experience or you could end up regretting it)
Farming (fish, snail, chicken)
Car wash
Summer lesson centre
Importing of goods( cars, trucks, etc) from china
Oil and gas
Business centre
Bar and restaurant
Viewing centre
Agent
Boutique
Contract jobs
Writing e-books

Hope these help

2 Likes

Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by ebenezer95(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2011
I CAN TRAIN YOU TO TRADE FOREX LIKE A PRO FOR N25K 1 FULL MONTH TRAINING AND YOU CAN TURN ANOTHER N25K INTO 1MILLION NAIRA IN 2 WEEKS, AND YOU CAN KEEP OR MAKE USE OF THE REMAINING PART FO SOMETHING ELSE.

CALL Mr.Sparks on = 08082840887
CHECK OUT MY FX Slutter BLOG
http://fxslutter.blog.com/?p=5
MY OTHER POST
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-780388.0.html#msg9325442

Go get real job bro, this brother need help in funding a good business you re there talking about a scam business Bleep u

1 Like

Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by ebenezer95(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2011
We still have some Good people in Nigeria God bless you
Godmother
You re not selfish like them
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by Godmother(f): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Thanks a lot embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by Ijagbemitunde(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2011
My best bet 4 u is 2 luk inward.I belif everytn u nid 2 invest dat ur money into is rit dr in ur vicinity or should I say places u are accustom 2. A profesor once told m in my schul days dat d greatest power u can eva ve is d power of observation. Dr is a problem waitin 4 u 2 get solved in enviroment,do ds & ur money wil b well invested.2 ur success in business.

1 Like

Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by Ijagbemitunde(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2011
My best bet 4 u is 2 luk inward.I belif everytn u nid 2 invest dat ur money into is rit dr in ur vicinity or should I say places u are accustom 2. A profesor once told m in my schul days dat d greatest power u can eva ve is d power of observation. Dr is a problem waitin 4 u 2 get solved in enviroment,do ds & ur money wil b well invested.2 ur success in business.
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2011
@ OP

You have come the your last bus-stop. Just bring 200,000 Naira with one albino he-goat, two paralysed pigeons and one fish gizzard, you will be a millionaire in 2 days. No side effects no susbscription renewal no contract. Please contact us at;

Plot 16, Ala mmuo,
Opposite former shrine road.
Okija. Anambra state.
Tel: O8O-Okija-juju

On a serious note; You need to avoid any get rich quick scheme, they dont work. Before you venture into any business, make sure you weigh the pros and cons properly and be sure that you can bare the weight of the cons before you venture in. Here are some businesses you may want to consider;

Poultry Farming:: You'll produce Chickens (both live and frozen), eggs, if you go learn from an established farm, you could also do hatching and sell chicks as well and also you'll sell compost to farmers. Problem associated with this business is bird sickness (they do have viruses that attack themn on the regular), cost effective (light, feed and water) and their are no guarantees of the birds as you may lose all should you fail to cater to them or get a bad batch of chicks. You can add snails and grass-cutters to them as well (easy to rare, require less attention and the grass-cutters mess and reproduce like rats so the multiplier is quite high. Four rats can start a farm).

Car wash/ viewing center: This is also a great income earner especially during match periods and if you can add a mini restaurant to it that serves peppersoup and the likes, the car-wash is easy to set-up, but requires a good road-side location. The viewing center would cost you cos to attract a certain class of clientel, you need to make the place cozy with Air-conditioners, big flat screen t.vs and comfortable seating.

Supply chain: You could go into contracts of supply of stationaries or Diesel and the likes to companies. The problem with this is finding a client and one that would pay you on-time for your supplies.

Security:: You can set-up a security out-fit. All you have to do is get trained and registered with the relevant authorities, sign an MOU with the police and a particular police station, employ a few people with good behavior, source a few dogs and find clients, The average pay for security gurads that work for security companies is btw 10 - 15 thousand per month for 12 hours daily shifts, you can charge up to 60 thousand naira per month on each client and pay just 30'k in salaries to the gurads and 30'k is your profit. Research this before venturing into it. You could also add Maids and nanny services to it as well. Hire girls who would work 12 hour days for a fee of 10 - 20 k per month and you can cahrge 50 thousand for your services, Even driver services can be added to this. Think about it.

Contracts and procurement>>

the list is endless,

No Forex, No pyramid schemes, just pure honest businesses which you have passion for and which you are knowledgable in or have a mentor thats willing to show you the ropes,

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by yamakuza: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
More ideas here:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-544850.0.html

considering the fact that you live in Owerri with a high number of hotels and an even higher number of students, i'd suggest something along the lines of entertainment like how AY started.

Talent hunts, comedy shows, CopaCabana kind of joints.

Anyways, u need to let us know your skills or passion to get better tips.
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by MobileApp: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
I am selling a lucrative online business please check the site out and call me if you are interested. i am base in the United State but i have an Agent u will deal with in Nigeria that will work you trough the back office and payment terms. please check out the site and call me at 443-248-9612 if you are willing to buy

www.ivropay.com
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by chuks4380: 5:24am On Oct 14, 2011
I think Godmother has given you all you need for now and it's left for you to decide on what to research on and start your business, I been trading forex professionally since 2007 and I can tell you that forex trading is not in anyway like what I saw above so better be very careful.
Re: Ideas: Business With Startup Of N400,000 by Nature130: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
NotNairalandi:
please house,can one tell any business one can venture into with N400,000 with a good turnover. Please seun help me and put it on frontpage.thanks alot.

If you can invest in football i.e buying and reselling event tickets, meet me on WhatsApp.

NB. You are NOT paying me a dime

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration And License Required For Wine Importation Please Help! / Can I Start Engine Oil Business With 500,000 Naira / Which Markert Can I Buy Provisions At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.