Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (12849 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Monstrous Mothers Who Killed Their Own Children / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
@tessy:lol! that god mother list go looooong!!! baby is still chilling, I still have some weeks to go. I don't eat a lot oh, where is the space na?

@olowoTee: awwww my baby is saying hi with kick in my ribs, lol wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
Joy of motherhood. #Babykicks
I appreciate those moments most during my pregnancies. I just love the feel of having a little being inside of me. x

God Bless.
Re: ... by mylove4him(f): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
I know I can be lazy commenting on posts but I was moved by all the comments about this young woman. First, I personally don't see anything wrong with used cloths or used baby cot. We all know that it isn't everyone that can afford to buy UK or US products with original price. Some can't even afford to buy even during sales. In Nigeria, a lot of mothers go to buy used cloths for their children, some buy first grade or second grade as it is called. Those first grade might still come with their price tag on it. Every used cloths doesn't mean it has been worn before, it may simply mean it is an old stock in the warehouse and they need to dispose of it. So please spare the poster and contribute to the unborn baby if you so desire.

I wish you a safe delivery and I hope we all will be invited for the naming ceremony. You may not know, I may be your neighbor next door. God bless all the hands that has contributed to this baby's life.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2011
Congratulations to Parisienne on the arrival of her baby girl! Thank God for safe delivery, dear. smiley
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
^Tosin for real?I need to see her.

God bless the new baby and may she usher in blessings for her parents.Amin!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2011
Yes, for real. She informed me this morning. Might be visiting her soon. #I was going to tell you later today. wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2011
Parisienne, congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby girl! may God continue to bless you and your family.

*But don't forget to make me her Godfather*
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2011
Yaaaaay!!!
Thanks every1! My baby girl n I are fine. Labor is baaaaad! But God is goooood!!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: ... by Wislet(f): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2011
congratulations dear. Thank God for a safe delivery.
@siena, I bet u'd make a great godfather.
Re: ... by blank(f): 4:42am On Nov 21, 2011
Thank God for finishing what He started. May she be a blessing to her family and everyone else.
Re: ... by tessybaby(f): 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
wow wow

my God daughter has finally arrived

a big congrats to parisienne for a job well done

i envy you ohhh, i wish i was close to labour but guess
what? i still have some months to go.

a big kiss to the baby
Re: ... by stepo707: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Congrats Parisienne.
Re: ... by iaabc(f): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2011
Wow! Big congrats girl. May the Lord keep her safe and sound.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:49am On Nov 27, 2011
Thanks y'all!!!

@siena.yeah u wld b a fab god fathersmiley

@chaircover. Number wetin? Abeg oooooooh!lol!
Re: ... by Tgirl4real(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
chaircover: Reminds me of the good old days when we had our baby. We couldnt afford a cot and so baby slept on the bed with me while hubby who insisted on sleeping in the same room slept on one of my wrappers on the floor. . . .one of the reasons I love that man die.

All I can say today is Glory be to God & I know that better days are still coming ahead for you poster.

@poster if you have a paypal account please let me know and I will put a little something in towards you getting a cot. Congratulations on your pregnancy and I wish you a safe delivery.

awww. . . this is so touching cool

You have a good heart.
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
This thread, lolz.
Its quite surprising that after all the "ohs,ahs" and the baby girl is almost 6 months old, baby and mom is yet to get a single promise on here fulfilled.

Nld Na house of comedy sha, take anyone(me included)serious at your own risk.
Re: ... by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
God bless you real good, olowotee!
Re: ... by xlboyz: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
ifyalways: First off,Y'all foaming by the mouths should just STFU 'cos none of you have provided the much needed help ie providing a cot especially the dolts saying "If you are not ready to help,why not ignore the thread",too hard to even take your own advises?

OP,Lives in Lagos so all these used clothes is cheaper in "UK"  does not hold water.New china simple cotton baby clothes sell between N400 to N1500 while UK/US(and wherever) used,chemical treated baby clothes sell btwn N250 to N600.The traders lie on it,wipe hands and clean sweats with it(all the way from Togo,Cotonou to Lagos) and when buyers gather,omg its another sight.From the dirty bare floor where its dumped to all what not. . . all these for a baby's tender skin?so what gives?why not buy 3 new ones rather than buying a boxload of trash that might "hurt" the baby's tender skin ?

How many of you here wud use "Naija" sold fairly used clothes for your "babies" ? Hypocrites,advising someone to do what u know deep down that u won't do.

I'm just reading this tread and even though I'm 6months late, i think your one of those people who are unaware of the fact that some babies don't even get clothes to wear... no to talk of a cot. the fact that you can afford made in Heaven Cots and clothes don't mean that some other women wont appreciate a mare piece of cloth to cover their babies. Even if you are well to do. Im over a 10000% sure that all your wealth cant put just a piece of cloth on 1% of the new born babies that cant afford it in just one month. Wake Up from this ur Delusion... i wonder what the mother of the child in this pic will have to say to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Ladies, How Do You Cope With Insensitive Husbands? / Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.