Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign (54228 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by JayDaily2: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Who wants to die?

Tinubu be playing wrong dice moves.

Ranka dede Oga, I quit!
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by mipeesoft(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Asari & his boys shld replace them..

Add Reno & nairaland agbado soldiers as reserve team. case closed!

3 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by jayAjoku(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
My cousin in the airforce was moved from Port Harcourt To Sokoto because of this Nigerien coup If you know what’s happening in the military now ehn to resign go dey hungry you.

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by AutoConsult: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Which kain useless news be this one
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by engrchykae(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:
The military are spending money on tanks instead of drowns, the days of tanks are slowly dying only if its an unmanned tank. We should be spending our money on research on home or locally made drowns. This is what happens if you don't want to modernise our military.
Our resources should be more on our airforce than anything. Work smart not work hard these days, but in this case if you work hard you won't survive the only people that survive are those that work smart.
Order will come from no:10 Downing street downing the move.
You have not asked why the biafran scientists during civil war were abandoned

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by reiddecuti: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigeria is fast sinking and the privileged few, the agbadorians and their masters pretending the land is rosy. When the same who have the betterment of this country talks, they will be tagged enemies of state.

It's ok. We're all watching. Anyhow wey e be, everyone of us go collect at one point.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Morbeta11(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
To re-enlist and reunite with their Nigerien brothers..... grin in this war, Wagner will be like Messi, while Nigeria led ECOWAS will be like Mr. Ibu and Osuofia... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Breadnote: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bread care foundation.talk to a psychologist.how to come out of depression.addiction.how to find a life partner.how to come out of heartbreak. Hhow to be focused in life.how to boast your self esteem.phone-08063261018.whatsap-07062106186
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Breadnote: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Breadnote:
Bread care foundation.talk to a psychologist.how to come out of depression.addiction.how to find a life partner.how to come out of heartbreak. Hhow to be focused in life.how to boast your self esteem.phone-08063261018.whatsap-07062106186
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Eriokanmi: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
No need ...You have alot of mizcreants that support the dinosaur in AsoRock from hebadan and Osun.

Tajudeen
Mufutau
Femi
Abdulkarim

even all those zombies on Nairaland like

Helinus
seunmsg
legendhero
omenka

can actually be recruited.

grin. You get bad mouth lol

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Not a problem... There are many jobless thugs waiting to fill those vacancies.

The Corruption Capital of the Universe won't miss a step.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by stacyadams: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Nigeria has more armed drones than any country in Africa including SA. This does not even include ingredients surveillance drones and sea drones.

Story[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:
The military are spending money on tanks instead of drowns, the days of tanks are slowly dying only if its an unmanned tank. We should be spending our money on research on home or locally made drowns. This is what happens if you don't want to modernise our military.
Our resources should be more on our airforce than anything. Work smart not work hard these days, but in this case if you work hard you won't survive the only people that survive are those that work smart.

You mean "Drones", right??!
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Sunnyski: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
The war must go on.

Nigeria's overpopulation must be reduced.

Operation Niger Laugh 😁
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by leisuretym: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Unpatriotic , that is what you get when poverty pushed men to join the army for survival income in a poverty impoverished third world country
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by slimfit1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

You mean "Drones", right??!

Yes bro
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na why I dey smile when people talk about Coup in Nigeria..

Even the Military that wants to plan coup are in deep shiit of corruption....

You mean Corruption didn't exist when Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, etc, seized control back in the day??!

The way you people console yourselves in self-deceit ehn.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Chioma4eva(f): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is getting scarier
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Geghen Geghengrin
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:

Yes bro

Okay chief... You are right. We need to move technologically to modern warfare tactics.

It won't come cheap tho.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by inoki247: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Angelfrost:

You mean Corruption didn't exist when Obasanjo, Buhari, IBB, Abacha, etc, seized control back in the day??!

The way you people console yourselves in self-deceit ehn.

You can console yourself also you people and always crying about other people Opinion Make yours let me make mine why're you crying over my comment is free world you've right to ur own Believe I also av right to mine...

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na why I dey smile when people talk about Coup in Nigeria..

Even the Military that wants to plan coup are in deep shiit of corruption....

Opo*u.

Military Corruption is one million% better than Democratic Corruption.

I witnessed and experienced most military Regimes firsthand before you come on here to Spew Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:

You can console yourself also you people and always crying about other people Opinion Make yours let me make mine why're you crying over my comment is free world you've right to ur own Believe I also av right to mine...

You are right, sir... Your opinion is well noted.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:

Sense is far.... that is why those small boyz in Niger Republic dey use them do yeye..

Is it not Tinubu that is saying its not me ooo... that gave the 7day ultimatum... but wait ooo.. wetin concern central bank of Nigeria with Niger Republic... i no understand that oo.. that they want to deal with Niger 🇳🇪.. Make small boyz no use una do yeye oooo...
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by emdis: 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hope the poster knows that we can still view the actual numbers with those blue lines drawn?
Alchemy528:
wink

2 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by jrusky(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
Liars.

Paste their names here.

Obituary slaves pls stop disturbing our peace if you don't want to live in Nigeria pls exit now I mean right now orelse God will punish all of you.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by BreconHills(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
stacyadams:

Story[center][/center] grin

Nothing to add.

If you sincerely want to know the truth, you will find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBJ604-l6I

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by XAUBulls: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/09/exclusive-25-nigerian-soldiers-operating-armoured-tanks-other-war-vehicles-resign-amid
I don't trust Sahara Reporters sources and credibility these days... a lot of misleading stories have been published by then.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by badoh(m): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The tax bracket will be enlarge. If only you will click on the link I sent to you and read, you will safe yourself from all this embarrassment.

“As of today we have significant tax gap estimated in the region of 20 trillion or even more naira. If you focus more on the few major taxes – Value Added Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, a lot of people are not (tax) compliant, particularly the middle class and the elite, some of them are in the tax net with one or two fingers, you pay a thousand naira as tax when you should have paid N10m,” he said.

A lot of people like you are not paying tax, some that are paying are underpaying.
Why are you even replying the fellow who has a shallow knowledge of governance. People like that don't care if Military take over as long as Tinubu is not in power. I'm very sure majority of them will be okay had it been it was Atiku that won the election. Obi would not even make attempt to go to election tribunal cos both of them are PDP

2 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Highways: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Recruit the BATSTARDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.