Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign (54227 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by justmondris: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wise decision. Nor be them Tinubu wan send go Niger to fight stupid war because the westerners dey pressure am to go into war or expose his dirty secrets and allegations.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by kalemy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Look at this dumb fellow...

With the tax Bracket expanded in LAGOS...is LAGOS, like DUBAI? Are infrastructure in Lagos same as PARIS..NEW YORK..JOHANNESBURG?

All infrastructure your useless Lagos inherited from the Military has crumbled. Even Third mainland bridge is an eyesore, according to reports online. With all your useless tax bracket, lekki express is now becoming a death trap..other roads and infrastructure in Lagos are crumbling. refuse is everywhere, floods abound..and you talk tax bracket, FOR WHAT EXACTLY? When the collected tax is squandered? You guyz really are dumb..forget banter.
Keep serving it to him hot hot.
He will have sense by fire by. Force

Before you increase and capture untaxed entities...you will deliver infrastructure and policies that will mitigate the hardship of tax bracket expansion.

You are dull ..and insanely foolish. No matter the name or appendage to the TAX package, its useless when comparative palliatives are not in place to cushion the effect of the tax review. when i even talk pallatives i am not talking that your useless RICE AND GROUNDNUT OIL NONSENSE.

Grow up and stop being spoon fed nonsense theories that didnt work in the decayed LAGOS he built as claimed by zombies like you ..spits

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by freeborn02: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
No need ...You have alot of mizcreants that support the dinosaur in AsoRock from hebadan and Osun.

Tajudeen
Mufutau
Femi
Abdulkarim

even all those zombies on Nairaland like

Helinus
seunmsg
legendhero
omenka

can actually be recruited.

Reno, Wike, Joe igbokwe, uzodima, Rochas Okorocha, are they also from hebadan or Osun?

This should show you that you are very stupid
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by kingyakos: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dem for remain there make tinubu feed dem cassava and agbado
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Luckysbab: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
thisisit:
Junior and intermediate Military officers getting restless and restive....

This is the foremost sign of an inevitable military coup..

Ignoramus!

Even though the report traces back the genesis to Buhari's tenure.

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Luckysbab: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
All the ingredients for a coup are there for even the blind to see. Any coup in Nigeria NOW will be celebrated by the masses.

Tinubu is just a dundee.

Emeka, please shut up and face your 'market'.

The genesis of the issue dates back to Buhari tenure, but you are too naive to grasp that detail, as is usal with your ilks. The only coup happening will be in whatever 'lomantic relationship' you think you have going.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by SmartyPants(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:
The military are spending money on tanks instead of drones, the days of tanks are slowly dying only if its an unmanned tank. We should be spending our money on research on home or locally made drowns. This is what happens if you don't want to modernise our military.
Our resources should be more on our airforce than anything. Work smart not work hard these days, but in this case if you work hard you won't survive the only people that survive are those that work smart.

You're not current at all. Massive investment has gone into the creation of the Army's aviation corps. That is, the Nigerian army controls an advanced fleet of aircraft including drones, jets and attack helicopters separate form the airforce.

So much investment has gone into modernising the army. But even at that, the idea that boots on the ground can be replaced by eyes in the sky is wrong. Each component has a role to play.

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by cliqtips: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Asari & his boys shld replace them..

Add Reno & nairaland agbado soldiers as reserve team. case closed!

grin nice one
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na why I dey smile when people talk about Coup in Nigeria..

Even the Military that wants to plan coup are in deep shiit of corruption....
the former coups in Nigeria what did u yield
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Menclothing: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Soldier come soldier’s go barrack no Dey empty
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by SAMUEL1947: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
I pray u get senses aoon

Kalashnikov49:
All the ingredients for a coup are there for even the blind to see. Any coup in Nigeria NOW will be celebrated by the masses.

Tinubu is just a dundee.

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just like a fish, you have swallowed the bait.
You even arrived in another man's cultural dress, just to show how you're not sure that only attacking Igbos will ensure you soft landing.

I hope you are on return ticket because when they're through with you, flying back might be an issue.

No one trusts the one who betrayed his brother.

How you think this regime is different from the one you're running from, still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by chatinent: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
A time will come when the govt will involuntarily list people for the army because there would be scarcity of youths willing to join.

The recruit-50million-youth-into-the-army talk gone soar.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Jack500: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
The highlighted, answers your question. Where will he collect more? after giving tax breaks as you claim?

Your brain needs rebooting. Seriously, will you say these things if Atiku was president?, let alone peter obi you hate with passion? Jonathans regime was better than Thiefnubuu and Buhari combined, but you foolishly went to OJOTA and other SW states to rally foolishly after being paid by useless politicians. Now Tinubu has changed fuel to almost 600/liter, where are you dundees? Is Ojota no more there?? You idiots have exposed yourselves to the whole citizenry as unreliable and stupid people.

Tables will turn and you will ask for rally...na then you go understand...mumu. kEep supporting nonsense, because poverty has made your brain dense....spits

Instead of constituting nuisance on nairaland, why don't you just hang go yourself?
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by michael807: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2023
hmm I didnt see any bad for Nigeria Army to promote this guy to Li tenant that will make them more motivated all folks are just corporal aba is not encouraging
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
No big deal, MC Oluomo will get some danfo drivers to replace them asap.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Kalashnikov49: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Like Awolowo..The idiot that drank RAT POISON after killing people?

NEVER...

I have alot to live for and i am not worthless like you..spits
grin

Jack500:

Instead of constituting nuisance on nairaland, why don't you just hang go yourself?
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Kalashnikov49: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
That prayer is actually for you. grin grin grin grin

SAMUEL1947:
I pray u get senses aoon

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Kalashnikov49: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Emeka in the Market is working had for his money. You are being paid by Politicians to be foolish. Isnt that pathetic? grin

Luckysbab:

Emeka, please shut up and face your 'market'.

The genesis of the issue dates back to Buhari tenure, but you are too naive to grasp that detail, as is usal with your ilks. The only coup happening will be in whatever 'lomantic relationship' you think you have going.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Jack500: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Like Awolowo..The idiot that drank RAT POISON after killing people?

NEVER...

I have alot to live for and i am not worthless like you..spits
grin

No! Like ojukwu that wasted 3million of your fathers and mothers and birds feed on their useless carcass.

Tinubu will rule you and your papa for at least 8 years, go and die, if you can't take that.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by tomdon(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:
The military are spending money on tanks instead of drones, the days of tanks are slowly dying only if its an unmanned tank. We should be spending our money on research on home or locally made drowns. This is what happens if you don't want to modernise our military.
Our resources should be more on our airforce than anything. Work smart not work hard these days, but in this case if you work hard you won't survive the only people that survive are those that work smart.

The corrupt military generals and their civilian associates will never consider that, they're only concerned with embezzlement that procurement gives them the leeway to achieve
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
It shows most of the promotion exercises done recently were all questionable. Many don't merit the promotion.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Papagoodness: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Where no corrupt for the nation?
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Luckysbab: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Emeka in the Market is working had for his money. You are being paid by Politicians to be foolish. Isnt that pathetic? grin

Okay, keep up the 'had' work. At least you agree I have food on my table too.

Now do well to stop advertising your ignorance all around.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by maticar: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na why I dey smile when people talk about Coup in Nigeria..

Even the Military that wants to plan coup are in deep shiit of corruption....
Is it the senior officers that will plan coup?

The ones allegedly corrupt and frolicking with politicians?
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Kalashnikov49: 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
message passed. ewedu "ego tripping" smashed.

Your poverty continues!
grin

Luckysbab:

Okay, keep up the 'had' work. At least you agree I have food on my table too.

Now do well to stop advertising your ignorance all around.

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by nomolos92: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Nigeria has more armed drones than any country in Africa including SA. This does not even include ingredients surveillance drones and sea drones.

Armed drones? for more jokes, press 1 grin grin
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
The reason some of them are resigning is that they witness death of their colleagues in the battlefield daily.Those ones who are to replace their colleagues in battlefield fail to show up because their colleagues who are deploy to the battlefield today are killed by bokoharam after a week of their deployment.Their allowances are also withheld or shortpaid by their superiors.if they complain,na guardroom and courtmartial.Who no go japa?
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
maticar:

Is it the senior officers that will plan coup?

The ones allegedly corrupt and frolicking with politicians?
if you research the history of coup in nigeria,junior officers are the ones plotting a coup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Foriegn Media Slam Tinubu (Photos) / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.