Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) (47108 Views)

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by illicit(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
ahnie:
This should be able to take me to heaven and guarantee me heavenly passage cheesy cheesy.

Saw it on TikTok I was like.....Owo ni koko

If I don't stay drunk for a year

It's not worth it jare

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Sunnyski: 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Somebody just bought a bottle of Kaikai for 13 m, something wey Iya Suliyat dey sell for 900 naira. 😂 😂

Same highness, same kolo-ness 😂

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Actually, it's that expensive cos of how long it has been in STORAGE. Not that it has any out of this world taste to justify it been 13 million undecided

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
That's your problem. Shack is shack. High is high. Just dey play

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by NobleSeed(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Holla911(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Well to correct you, my spelling is correct because this brand is a scottish brand.

Now learn this, whiskey (with an 'e') refers to grain spirits distilled in Ireland and the United States. Whisky (with no 'e') refers to Scottish, Canadian, or Japanese grain spirits.

The person you quoted codedly mentioned a potential customer of whiskey posted 😉

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by jordyspices: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Whiskey wey wike dey drink on a regular chai.

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by SporaD8: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
elixir for immortality?!
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5cl of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.
5cl is too much sef! just make it 5mliter.

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by maestro299: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5 of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.
You too like wahala...

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by GaybigBoy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
No be the same whiskey Shameless NYESON WiKE dey take huh?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Eriggayabdem: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Will I shit out out 13 million naira if I drink this?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Dawn91(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5 of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.

Any man that can afford that isn't looking for your type, an over aged ugly ENP😂😂😂

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
SporaD8:
elixir for immortality?!

omo it has to be.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by gameova(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Vanity
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by basty: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
I can see Davido here
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Xionez(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Am I the only one wondering where the heck the recipient is coming from?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Well to correct you, my spelling is correct because this brand is a scottish brand.

Now learn this, whiskey (with an 'e') refers to grain spirits distilled in Ireland and the United States. Whisky (with no 'e') refers to Scottish, Canadian, or Japanese grain spirits.

You didn't get the joke

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Akaegwu(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
I have it in mind. I will as soon as Niger war begin
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Wainey: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

check his comment again, you will see Wike in the whiskey

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Abifarin16: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
If we ring Gold Digger bell for your head now, shae you no go vex? grin

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Valuepaints20(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
meum:
W h i s ke y
As in ehn! No be wine oh
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by SSpeter(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:
This life no balance oh. And some guys are entertaining women with malt on dates...

Make man present this drink to my parents and not some cheap dry gin.

There are men and there are MEN. May I and my female loved ones not encounter men, but rather MEN
Your father will be living in two rooms and taking a drink of 13million? grin some poverty cannot be alleviated

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why drink at all?

Some headaches are unnecessary

Take grape juice
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

At least try and buy shoe rack now

and arrange your clothes behind you

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Gentlelox: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
PayPal dude... Message me pls
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Timoleon:
This is the kind of stuff you drink to celebrate billion dollar deals like selling twitter for 44billion dollars.

By the way, for those always quick to say a ELON is killing twitter do you still think so with this new move of twitter paying users?
it's a good one. But it's only for verified handles. I need to get paid too.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by AuschwitzPrefec: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
A fool is quickly separated from his money.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Timoleon(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Like say your parents go know the value 🙄 las las dem go use am soak Agbo or monkey tail. Tueh!
CuriousStudent:
This life no balance oh. And some guys are entertaining women with malt on dates...

Make man present this drink to my parents and not some cheap dry gin.

There are men and there are MEN. May I and my female loved ones not encounter men, but rather MEN

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by ChristianMuslim: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Na this kind drink person drink finish jump inside Lagoon

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
you go stay in your parent house till kingdom comes

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I / God Blessed Me With A Big Bush Meat This Morning