Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) (47170 Views)

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by poweredcom(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5 of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.

Day dreamer that ur prayer even GOD wont answer it....
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by meum: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Juanmike:
I see you
I no see you o!
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Juanmike(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
meum:

I no see you o!
We did
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by meum: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
ViceGovernor:

As e dey pain them...
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by meum: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Juanmike:
We did
Who & who be the we? Abeg o!😂😂
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Emperor5(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5 of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.
Can your brother afford it?
Charity Begins at home
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Emperor5(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:
This life no balance oh. And some guys are entertaining women with malt on dates...

Make man present this drink to my parents and not some cheap dry gin.

There are men and there are MEN. May I and my female loved ones not encounter men, but rather MEN
I have someone that can offer more than but the condition is that you wouldn't have a child.
If you are interested to marry him mail me
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
I am sure Nyesom Wike will buy it.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by BABYBULLETIN: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
13 milla? Does it cure AIDS? angry
lolz..it give access to heaven
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dalmore that’s the 40 years drink Wike drank
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by moshino(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi0wUjJe0To

Checkout this whisky that cost $16,000 i.e. N13m cool

#wetindeyhappentv

And a stupid man from a shithole country bought one.

How many elementary school classrooms can this amount build. How many idle but intelligent Nigerian youths could he empower with that amount. But no, the animal wants a bottle of an expensive drink.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by HRMK: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
STOP CONVERTING PRODUCTS TO THEIR NAIRA VALUE!SIMPLY GIVE US EXACT COST ATTACHED TO IT!CHIKENAN!!
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by nzebig: 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] 👂 MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MADE ENOUGH MONEY 💰 BEFORE YOU START SAYING THAT VANITY UPON VANITY RUBBISH AND PLEASE 🙏 DON'T TRAIB YOUR CHILDREN WITH SURE IDEOLOGY
[/quote] cheesy[quote author=GanagiBitrus post=124989317]All na Vanity upon Vanity.
Riches=Vanity, Poverty=Vanity. Chose your own Vanity wisely.

LIKE for Riches, SHARE for Poverty.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Why do you think poverty is the reason some people condemn certain forms of ostentation? You are the one whose brain is being damaged by poverty.

Bro your easy life is some other people ostentation.

In the villages some people hardly hold on to 1000 notes.

So don't think like that.

Those people have the money.

The tech guys that buys club and Lambo and whatever suits their fancy.

Please be wise
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Triplerg: 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
moshino:

And a stupid man from a shithole country bought one.

How many elementary school classrooms can this amount build. How many idle but intelligent Nigerian youths could he empower with that amount. But no, the animal wants a bottle of an expensive drink.
Going by the epistle you wrote, you shouldn't even be using the phone you used to type this message.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by onlyboyson(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
All this cancer causing materials
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
13 milla? Does it cure AIDS? angry
lol. Na aids b ur problem? Come make I cure am free for u.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Buying premium items keeps you poor. Dangote will buy this only to impress business partners capable of returning three times the sum. On a regular day, Andre of 2,000 NGN will do.

Stay wise with money.

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Bro your easy life is some other people ostentation. In the villages some people hardly hold on to 1000 notes. So don't think like that. Those people have the money.The tech guys that buys club and Lambo and whatever suits their fancy. Please be wise
You have not answered my question. Why do you think poverty is the only reason some people condemn certain forms of ostentation?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
You have not answered my question. Why do you think poverty is the only reason some people condemn certain forms of ostentation?

Because it is only a man who wears the shoe that knows where pinches.

Most people who feel they are wise with money never actually had the money.

And when they do. They lose all the poor wisdom.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Because it is only a man who wears the shoe that knows where pinches. Most people who feel they are wise with money never actually had the money. And when they do. They lose all the poor wisdom.
Aren't there rich people who are not known for ostentatious lifestyles?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:
This life no balance oh. And some guys are entertaining women with malt on dates...

There are men and there are MEN. May I and my female loved ones not encounter men, but rather MEN
may it be as you have wished. There is a reason God made you a female child and gave you to your parents.

Gods initial plan was that whoever that will marry you will be able to provide for the needs of your parents, hence they won't be saddled with poverty-stricken people.

There is no virtue in Poverty.

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Aren't there rich people who are not known for ostentatious lifestyles?

That is why you should mind your business.

Live and let others live.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
That is why you should mind your business. Live and let others live.
If you are minding your business, you would not have noticed and responded to my comment. Meanwhile, you have to answer my question to prove you are wise. Aren't there rich people who are not known for ostentatious lifestyles?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
To be consumed 1 drop per year🙆🙆🙆
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
If you are minding your business, you would not have noticed and responded to my comment. Meanwhile, you have to answer my question to prove you are wise. Aren't there rich people who are not known for ostentatious lifestyles?

Aren't there poor people know for same ostentatious lifestyle.

Imagine I have 10 billion and I buy a wine of 13 million. It is not up to 0.001 percent of my wealth.

But you sit down come dey calculate the money for me.

Are you okay?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Aren't there poor people know for same ostentatious lifestyle. Imagine I have 10 billion and I buy a wine of 13 million. It is not up to 0.001 percent of my wealth. But you sit down come dey calculate the money for me. Are you okay?
My question came to you twice before you asked yours. Answer mine and I will answer yours immediately.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
meum:

Who & who be the we? Abeg o!😂😂
We both saw it.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Anny69: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
All na Vanity upon Vanity.

😂😂😂
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Anny69: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:
This life no balance oh. And some guys are eating corn and pear under hot sun.

😂😂😂😂
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
- some people drive cars worth 500m while other cant even afford to ride the bus.
- some people live in mansions worth billions of nairas, while others are hoeless and sleep outside.
- some people wear shoes worth 5 million Nairas or more, while others cant even afford slippers.
- some people eat proper feast 5 times a day, while some people cannot even afford ONE meal a day

its called LIFE, to each their own!
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Harrynight(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
All na Vanity upon Vanity.

And people still share 😂😂

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I