Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) (47166 Views)

Checkout This 40ft Trailer Load Of Cow Meat At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Checkout This Delicious Frog Soup / Cooking Pot That Costs Over N400k, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
All na Vanity upon Vanity.
Riches=Vanity, Poverty=Vanity. Chose your own Vanity wisely.

LIKE for Riches, SHARE for Poverty.

Abeg I choose Riches make I enjoy the one my eyes see first. I no wan hear say my 99 good plus one bad equals to zero. Afterlife isn't promised.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5 of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.

What will you offer the man
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by BigYash: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
CuriousStudent:
This life no balance oh. And some guys are entertaining women with malt on dates...

Make man present this drink to my parents and not some cheap dry gin.

There are men and there are MEN. May I and my female loved ones not encounter men, but rather MEN
When them go use you activate business, make e sell well,you go understand say who made his money legitimately no dey waste money on things that doesn't really matter. . You go fit marry MEN? You no wan live long abi? Dey play!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Ikpunnegi01: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Will it add extra life to you!

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Timoleon(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yes. The need to get paid will make people want to use it more, will make people want to get verified too. So more traffic.
Tonytonex:
it's a good one. But it's only for verified handles. I need to get paid too.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wl this make me young Forever ?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Occurstaem(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
meum:

Oga rest. It’s not about your spelling.
I think I got it. Lemme guess.

Wike, the former governor of Rivers state, loves whiskey. You highlighted his name in writing W H I S K E Y.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Timoleon:
Yes. The need to get paid will make people want to use it more, will make people want to get verified too. So more traffic.
yes, it's a business strategy. But the Ts&Cs is too much.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Greenfusion: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hmmm na wa o, this govt just make things expensive,

The last time i bought this, i got it 9million.....imagine within few months its now 13m......this Nigeria ehn
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi0wUjJe0To

Checkout this whisky that cost $16,000 i.e. N13m cool

#wetindeyhappentv

/
N1k or N13m or even N100m drink?

None of them has any special benefits.

Either way, it will end up as urine in 30 minutes or less.

Go figure!
/
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by fineboynl(m): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
I was dating this big babe she ride suv worth 11m. I was eager to lash her to feel esteemed of myself and people in my hood.

It took me months. Until the day i least expected of her. She came to my hood. And all the babes in my street were in shock as she drove over and pack. After i slept with her I didn’t feel any difference from the other cheap girls.

All this thing is just mindset. There is nothing in that drink it all packaging.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You didn't get the joke

Lol dont mind me jare...i get it now

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by ElSudani: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Any man that can afford 5 of this drink to come see my people without stress is financially fit to marry me.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by simplesearch: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
You'll be surprised people buying this, will be proud owners of tattered Bible. This is because where your treasure is, therein lies your heart.

Matthew 6:21 (KJV) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wainey:
check his comment again, you will see Wike in the whiskey

I can now see what he did there cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by KaptainAfrika: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Something that after drinking, you will piss it out like everything else.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by CaptainFM1: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Does it make its consumer ageless?

It's for the 0.005% of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Datedoboy: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
All na Vanity upon Vanity.
Riches=Vanity, Poverty=Vanity. Chose your own Vanity wisely.

LIKE for Riches, SHARE for Poverty.
cheesy D People wey click share for poverty, who go collect am from una

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Dollywood(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
You don't need to post this to seek attention from peasants. An expensive whisky is not targeted at the larger population but only for the men at the top.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by folorunshoadejo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Just 3 Million Naira I need to Bury my Dad ...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by AyomideOG01: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

As if your brothers can afford one bottle of the cheapest aromatic schnapps grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by leisuretym: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

I think your people only request for 1 Dog, my cousin that married a calabar girl only gave her family 1Dog as dowry , her father roasted the dog 🐕 that night , served with Ogoja Palmwine , he was very happy , they didn’t even wait for my cousin to go before killing the 404.
The family is blessed with 3 beautiful kids now

3 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Cjayboy: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Las las the disease go heavy...ranging from kidney failure to heart problem.
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Does it Auto refill?
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Johel(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

When dem drink finish, dem go run go hospital dey shout kidney failure, lung cancer, heart disease,swollen bladder and intestine... misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by haveMONEY: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wike and ikpeazu go patronize them
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by olisaEze(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Made for the insecure. grin
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by optionalY09: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nna priority dey always baffle me, as whole as Africa you can’t manufacture the shirt that you wear but you can drop your all nutritional Ogogoro and palm wine and start buying foreign chemical to drink as whisky for 13million - Clap for yourselves

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by goalsplanners: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
the packaging shaa...i think say na carton of 12 bottles grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by temironkk(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
If you think this is expensive then check out the price of gouts de diamants (taste of diamonds).

officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Incognito9: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
R.I.P to naira grin
Re: Checkout This Whisky That Costs ₦13M (Pics, Video) by Themanleshey: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jennyclay:

I can afford 3, can I still come see them ? Plus where do we start from ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Made My Chinese Rice With Chicken Sauce Pics / Guests Dragging Hot Amala At An Event Abroad (Photos) / Photos Of Crocodile And Monitor Lizard Caught By My Brother And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.