Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (11425 Views)

Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

U didnt answer my question on if u take some guys serious and dont take others serious cool

i have been a passive Nlander for a while before i signed up on tthis handle.
You cannot be here constantly for one week and not know that you should never take people like Mr. Cork,190,or MMM serious and that people like Nayah,iice,pendo98,Sexkillz,you or Mrs, Chima make a lotta sense when they choose not to jest.getting me?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

politics,religion,computer,books,health,autos,jobs are the more serious sections.highly important and educative issues are trashed here, i want to believe but here in romance,there are too many jesters who are capable of turning any important thread into joke.i'd pick the family section for intelligent contributions on serious romantic issues anyday anytime.
well well well. Once again to some extent i'll agree with u. but u also need to know that on the boards u listed above, there are fractions of crafty and un serious nlders as well. Im a general on Nl and so do i seldom post on all the sections mentioned. As i pointed out, its obvious that this section is where u find most kids and immature nlders. Some fake adults sef act like kids hence u would observe that i select pple i chat with. I prefer to do women hence some say im a womanizer. whereas they dont know the reason why i prefer the matured ladies to chat with. i dont want to loosen it the way u do by engaging in exchanges so, i'd rather i pick cool headed folks to mingle with. in the op, theres a caveat in same regard
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
hahahahahaha. your list is faulty so im gonna doctor it a bit as a psychologist
slimyem:

i have been a passive Nlander for a while before i signed up on tthis handle.
You cannot be here constantly for one week and not know that you should never take people like Mr. Cork,190,or MMM serious
u are correct
and that people like Nayah,iice,pendo98,,you or Mrs, Chima make a lotta sense when they choose not to jest.getting me?
i doctored your list as an elder and oldie. as regards myself i can loosen up big time with pple i like and then get nasty by playing anyhow. but pls note its only with Nlders i truly like. as regards jesting, me too im good at that. anyday im absent from work, they have the feeling cos the office is gonna be dry since uncle D isnt available.

I think u ve answered my question
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

No may be u need to go look up the dic meaning of loosening up. There isnt any fun in it when u use anger for anger. U may choose to retract your comment about loosening up. If u are here to loosening up, then u must free your self from the usual argument and fight.
i write stuff and reply stuff online and giggle or laugh about it in real life.the fact that i delight in it makes it fun for me.maybe you should look up fun in the dictionary ds tym.
toba:

Thats by the way. i want us to change gear now since i have established the fact that nl=reality to some extent. does it mean if im dating u, u arent going to be submissive to me?
now,this is a topic i WONT discuss here.it would be revealing too much of my person.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

i write stuff and reply stuff online and giggle or laugh about it in real life.the fact that i delight in it makes it fun for me.maybe you should look up fun in the dictionary ds tym.
well this is a different ball game to what we ve been playing thus far. its cool what u say u do in terms of having fun but what i considered weird which i challenged u on is ur choice of word loosen up and at the same time replying to insult with insult. Its possible to have fun but its most likely impossible to have fun whilst angry or dont u think its weird?

now,this is a topic i WONT discuss here.it would be revealing too much of my person.
why? its just a question based on ur response as a no nonsense person ready to fight back when fought. im willing to know u more and get into the personality behind the handle
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
toba:

Its possible to have fun but its most likely impossible to have fun whilst angry or dont u think its weird?
maybe its weird,maybe i'm weird.who knows?
toba:

why? its just a question based on your response as a no nonsense person ready to fight back when fought. im willing to know u more and get into the personality behind the handle
you aint fighting me yet.when you do,i'll give it back to you.the personality?like i said before,talking bout it here would defeat the purpose of the whole anonymity thing i love this handle still yet.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2011
slimyem:

maybe its weird,maybe i'm weird.who knows?you aint fighting me yet.when you do,i'll give it back to you.
but seriously is that how u are? shocked

the personality?like i said before,talking bout it here would defeat the purpose of the whole anonymity thing i love this handle still yet.
i think based on our discussion thus far, its very easy to decipher the kind of person yemi is to some extent lipsrsealed
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2011
toba:

but seriously is that how u are?
question!
toba:

i think based on our discussion thus far, its very easy to decipher the kind of person yemi is to some extent lipsrsealed
i refuse to comment!
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2011
slimyem:

question!
yes its apparent

i refuse to comment!
All good. the deduction has been made already cheesy wink smiley smiley
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2011
toba:
All good. the deduction has been made already cheesy wink smiley smiley
whatever
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2011
oyeyemi the complicated babe. never mind.

Now i want to know u more
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by chillaz(f): 12:37am On Oct 15, 2011
Hey
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2011
hello madam
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by chillaz(f): 10:07am On Oct 15, 2011
How re u?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

oyeyemi the complicated babe. never mind.

Now i want to know u more
my name is NOT oyeyemi.you'll NEVER even guess right.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2011
chillaz:

How re u?
swt angel. im fine. welcome on board. have we met on NL prior to now?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
slimyem:

my name is NOT oyeyemi.you'll NEVER even guess right.
well but i got part of it right which is the Yemi part. funny enough, i havent dated any Yemi till date. i dont mind starting now
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Babypinkyz(f): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2011
*** Peeping ***
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
hey madam, wheres ur gate pass? u pay per view. peeping isnt free in freetown u know?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

well but i got part of it right which is the Yemi part. funny enough, i havent dated any Yemi till date. i dont mind starting now
i havent dated any Toba till date and i dont intend to start now.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
meaning what?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

meaning what?
meaning what you just read!
Besides i hear you are a fajin.is it true?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2011
slimyem:

meaning what you just read!
Besides i hear you are a fajin.is it true?
What has this got to do with our discussion? I will only answer u if are willing to date me
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2011
I'm choosing to disbelieve your seriousness about the dating ish,
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2011
swty why did u say that? shocked
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
Am i supposed to have a reason for my choice??
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
of course u should. theres no cause without a cause do u know?
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by baskemms: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
lovervirginboy
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
leave me alone. Im angry with u. cos of what u did angry
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
toba:

of course u should. theres no cause without a cause do u know?
well,this cause is so without a cause.
Now,answer my question.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
Baby do u want me to be sad ni? BTW tomorrow is my birthday. 17th oct
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Tobailoveu: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
hello @ toba I bring message cool cool cool

read username sir happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Need A Hausa Girl / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.