Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) (11423 Views)

Discussion Continues. / Discussion Continues With Upendo98, Cuddlemii, bhusayor, Dyt,Sexkills and others / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
well as i earlier posited. 'ibi eere la tin rin otito oro' like play play, it could turn out real especial with someone like yours truly who doesnt socialize and act up like lone ranger out of fear of being corrupted. which other place can he find solace other on line? not necessarily on line but as i said earlier ale so pe ko ni je oun ko de lo di oun.

But this open platform could be discouraging.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 12:06am On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

well i know my weak point u just have to accept me as i am. will u say yes to me if i decide to stop flirting?
i will say yelzz if you stop flirting and oif u promise to lose your fajinity to me.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2011
haa!idowuogbo/badosky-i thoughtyou were my friend,now i know you are a back-stabber.you have succeeded in taking away the attention of my best wanna-be just because i went to poo for a few mins.aye le!
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2011
slimyem:

haa!idowuogbo/badosky-i thoughtyou were my friend,now i know you are a back-stabber.you have succeeded in taking away the attention of my best wanna-be just because i went to poo for a few mins.aye le!
Gal i have taken , i jus borrowed moments quit hallaring. If i tooketh trust me u wudnt get a last chance to say bye cool cool cool

toba:

well as i earlier posited. 'ibi eere la tin rin otito oro' like play play, it could turn out real especial with someone like yours truly who doesnt socialize and act up like lone ranger out of fear of being corrupted. which other place can he find solace other on line? not necessarily on line but as i said earlier ale so pe ko ni je oun ko de lo di oun.

But this open platform could be discouraging.
Oto idi ere lan tin mo oto bena ni idi awada lotin kole asiri oro .U spot on wen u say platform is discouraging but my Bubu Gaga new ideas might be great but dey dont work unless u put to test carefully.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 21, 2011
Idowuogbo link:

Oto idi ere lan tin mo oto bena ni idi awada lotin kole asiri oro .U spot on wen u say platform is discouraging but my Bubu Gaga new ideas might be great but dey dont work unless u put to test carefully.
Im opened to new ideas. U probably are most experienced than myself in this regard. admitting wouldnt take anything from me. Im seeing another side of you which is amazing and at the same time making me feel in love.

I need that Michael boltons song. 'when a man loves a woman'
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2011
slimyem:

i will say yelzz if you stop flirting and oif u promise to lose your fajinity to me.
since we started this discourse, i've focused on u and only that all others left the stage for u. u were giving me enough green light, hence my push was hoarded a while. who else do u im gonna give the virginity too other than u? tell me this day where u belong, im keeping the old woman who wants to see her grand child in wait
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Gal i have taken , i jus borrowed moments quit hallaring. If i tooketh trust me u wudnt get a last chance to say bye cool cool cool
even if you decide to take and you feel you have taken,i'll get him back.truss me,i'm a silent schemer.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by slimyem: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

since we started this discourse, i've focused on u and only that all others left the stage for u. u were giving me enough green light, hence my push was hoarded a while. who else do u im gonna give the virginity too other than u? tell me this day where u belong, im keeping the old woman who wants to see her grand child in wait
i havent given you answers because you've not been romantic enuff.you have been all talk,no action and i loff romantic guys.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

Im opened to new ideas. U probably are most experienced than myself in this regard. admitting wouldnt take anything from me. Im seeing another side of you which is amazing and at the same time making me feel in love.

I need that Michael boltons song. 'when a man loves a woman'
Yes u gettin to see Idowu not Badosky , am sure u no a small cloud  can't conceal a sky full of stars.My point is,u getting a little dose of moii which cud lead to moments of enlightenment dat may flood your entire life wiv happiness wink. your call Tigerx

slimyem:

even if you decide to take and you feel you have taken,i'll get him back.truss me,i'm a silent schemer.
Madam if u find urself in a hole stop diggin inugo.However, if gettin him bck automatically means jazzing him surely wot is done by night appears in day light.My bubbu gaga would wake up and smell d coffee dat he needs me in his life to moisture evry dry part in him
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
slimyem:

i havent given you answers because you've not been romantic enuff.you have been all talk,no action and i loff romantic guys.

Whats your definition of being Romantic? Remember cool, slow and steady wins the race. Its better i show maturity by not rushing like a desperado. But u should decipher that i mean business here
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Yes u gettin to see Idowu not Badosky , am sure u no a small cloud  can't conceal a sky full of stars.My point is,u getting a little dose of moii which cud lead to moments of enlightenment dat may flood your entire life wiv happiness wink. your call Tigerx

Of course i know and[b] i should say im lucky[/b] cos i doubt if Id has ever been this opened with anyone on NL like this before.

I wouldnt mind getting to see the stars shine to lighten up the dark nights when the day light of the sun has gone dimmed.
what ever form such would take, i wouldnt mind unraveling it
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

Of course i know and[b] i should say im lucky[/b] cos i doubt if Id has ever been this opened with anyone on NL like this before.

I wouldnt mind getting to see the stars shine to lighten up the dark nights when the day light of the sun has gone dimmed.
what ever form such would take, i wouldnt mind unraveling it
i will also consider u lucky chappy to have d presence of ID while odas are entertained by Badosky on oda threads. Unravelling hmmm, all I can say to dat is a bold onset is half d battle
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
the praises and adoration shouldnt be one sided. in as much as sarah deserves to praised so also should abraham be cos hes got some
prowess that can make any Ruth want to die with. I mean interms of looks, intelligence and height.

The bold step should better be taken behind the scene.
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2011
where my ladies at? sad
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
toba:

the praises and adoration shouldnt be one sided. in as much as sarah deserves to praised so also should abraham be cos hes got some
prowess that can make any Ruth want to die with. I mean interms of looks, intelligence and height.

The bold step should better be taken behind the scene.
toba:

where my ladies at? sad

[size=18pt]BANGGGGGG!!!!!
[/size]

I was spot on i traced d huskiness in your  voice and i was certain it was my Bubu Gaga.Now dat its jus me and u ,do u wanna role play d big steps u gonna b taking behind d scene.I believe u on the right track but u do no without rehearsals deres difficulty in achieving great things like moi
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
I'll give it a shot but just a clue of what to be expected when the back stage act begins. I dont think my emotions have been this elated since i became active on Nl. for such one far away who i cant see or hear voice of except to read scripts from and same making me overwhelmed emotional is a sign that im on the right track with the decision im about to take
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

I'll give it a shot but just a clue of what to be expected when the back stage act begins. I dont think my emotions have been this elated since i became active on Nl. for such one far away who i cant see or hear voice of except to read scripts from and same making me overwhelmed emotional is a sign that im on the right track with the decision im about to take

[size=18pt]Ouchhhhh !!!!!!
[/size]
Bubu Gaga now i see flames without a fire burning , boo boo u got to b confident to take up dis heavy duty (ME).I c u singing a beautiful song but without me d chorus, d melody wont b complete . I still believe u d song and am d music , now play me your killer tracks so i can slowly dance accordingly to the words as they lead me to a crucial place in your kingdom wink cool cool cool
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2011
Id u are taking me gradually to the peak of the kinda emotional realm i have never been to all my life.
Never believe so one like this still exist.

why would a guy be so cruel as to unfairly treat a special and perfectly molded creature like her?

My fear is that will l be able to reciprocate to this kinda bountiful emotional vibrations shes releasing into my already overwhelmed emotional garage in the curtilage i ve found myself? only time would time.

she sure knows how to bring the best out of a guy.
Never been this expressive in my entire romantic life
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 22, 2011
for my baby
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2011
for slimyem. she loves slim and beautiful things
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2011
breakfast for the family
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2011
id prefers hers in bed cos my baby is yet to rise from bed this wet saturday morning
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 22, 2011
This breakast food is salivating. people keep off. this is a family zone
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
wheres id na? this loneliness is killing me
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
Oh goodness , how wicked of me to miss brreakfast prepared by divine hands .cupcakes i deeply apologise but since we both here i can b ur appetizer or would u rather have me feed u deserts smiley
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
it remained small for him to have been snatched away cos eni mo iyi wura lan ta fun.

U became a light, all of a sudden the light became deemed without any formal explanation as to the cause of the break in frequency
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj-kSrMzxzCugYJqaBl8E1Fidwln2ciOUwSVkRVBkeur_h2blBsDkS_J4[/img] even though i don't take strong wine, i wouldnt mind doing so tonite
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2011
toba:

it remained small for him to have been snatched away cos eni mo iyi wura lan ta fun.

U became a light, all of a sudden the light became deemed without any formal explanation as to the cause of the break in frequency
Snatched hahahaha , i laff to dat bcus omo yato so omo .I wouldn't battle but surely i always laff last bcus wot i do wiv wot i have is the proof of who i am.Ayam nicknamed Badoksy bcus weneva u wiv me u feel like u high on whiskey
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
so whats the deal tonite? it rained all day in myside of the world coupled with the yeye local government election organised by our thieving politicians. i got bored and felt like being by ur side to get cuddled whilst the rain lasted cheesy
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
Rain hmm perfect weather for 2 all sorts cud have came alive, in my arms u shall only shiver wen i whisper .I suppose afterthought is good but foresight is better wink cool
Re: Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
baby u're keeping a far away distance and getting the tempo slowing down.

week one of the everlasting journey should start counting in the next few minutes.

what sayeth thou? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Need A Hausa Girl / More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.