Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children (51057 Views)

Any Results Manipulation Was In Favour Of LP - Tribunal Judge, Moses Ugo / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by HeroicMeastro: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

While I’m not supporting violence against anyone, all of them should know that Nigerian youths have had it to a choking level and can no longer tolerate any bullshit.

If they mess around, they will find out.

All eyes on the judiciary!
Well, you can as well post this your "cowardice act" on your genuine handle so that we will find out too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Segzy19: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Election tribunal will rule in Tinubu's favour, and there is nothing your fathers and ancestors will do about it .....

Worst case scenario, you guys will commit suicide ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by dapadawee: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2023
thisweekng:

https://twitter.com/SantaChidi/status/1688986962634387456

Most obidients are product of failed parenting. People who dont actually know the source of there problem or people who want to have a voice by all means. That social media gave you fame doesn't necessary mean you have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Easy remember they is interpol and remember interpol helped in capturing kanu this one is a gunner already

Some people so read article before commenting, that is why I made that assertion. If they did they would respond better in their comments.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Baddass:

Can't you read the handwritings on the wall? Abi you're just pretentious, naïve or even indolent.

There is nothing to read on the wall, stop bringing others ethnic groups into discussion. That is how people starts loathing others and before you know it's full blown hate crime.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Vikynas: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
DSS should Arrest this Ipob Criminal. I will forward his Picture and his post to all DSS Social Media handles. He needs to be taught a very bitter Lesson never to Threaten a man's Family.

I hope you all are seeing the Toxicity this Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Possess. Threatening little children is grossly unacceptable. Is this the New Low for this Emotional Miscreants 🤨🤔
which DSS abi the ones that embarrassed themselves in front of the media Keep calm man and watch the drama take place there is nothing you can do because you're just fooling yourself and not ready for the growth of Nigeria.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Max24: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2023
ruggedtimi:
what abut the people bribing the judges
Why not name them and the judges bribed since you know judges have been bribed. Only an obidient f.ool makes accusations that he cannot stand by.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by gebest: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
DSS should Arrest this Ipob Criminal. I will forward his Picture and his post to all DSS Social Media handles. He needs to be taught a very bitter Lesson never to Threaten a man's Family.

I hope you all are seeing the Toxicity this Obidient and Ipob Miscreants Possess. Threatening little children is grossly unacceptable. Is this the New Low for this Emotional Miscreants 🤨🤔
I don't think the idiot is in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Anthos(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

They can't do shit!! Those you are calling are the problem of Nigeria, that this guy posted this is just small matter you don't know what millions of others have in mind calm down
If the judge like make he misbehave let him see kettle and call it pot
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Prosik(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2023
What is in that his threat that made you think he's Obi's supporter? What made you think he can't be Atiku's supporter? Is Obi the only presidential aspirant that petitioned Tinubu's victory?
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

While I’m not supporting violence against anyone, all of them should know that Nigerian youths have had it to a choking level and can no longer tolerate any bullshit.

Better be careful what you say...the buffoons liking posts on nairaland won't be there when sh*t hits the fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Kingpowerful: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2023
So every opposition is now Obi's supporters no more Atiku and other presidential candidates, now it's getting clearer that the foundation of this entity called Nigeria was built on lies. Why it seems like the more you pray for this nation the worst it becomes.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by vannessa7(f): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2023
juman:
Their parents and grand parents tried it and failed.
1966 coup, biafra, etc.

Are you sure?

👇👇

They demonized Awolowo by calling him a fascist, a tribalist and a genocider who killed millions while they stylishly avoided calling out the military generals like OBJ, Gowon, Muritala Mohammed etc that carried out the war. They also said Awolowo had the intention of christianizing Yorùbáland therefore Yoruba Muslims must rise against Awolowo. Adelabu etc fell for this propaganda by the Igbo Zikists and worked with the NCNC.

They called Aare Oona kakanfo Akintola a corrupt man and an enemy in order to justify his assassination during the 1966 coup. Yet they spared the lives of their own kinsmen who were looting the federal government at the same time.

They did a documentary to call Aare Oona kakanfo MKO a drug baron in order to justify the roles their political leaders played in the annulment of June 12 elections in 1993. They even orchestrated propaganda that MKO Abiola was going to Islamise Nigeria by spreading a rumor that Abiola ordered the sinking of a ship loaded with bible coming to Nigeria.

They called Olu Falae a Yoruba candidate and a tribalist when he contested for presidency in 1999.

They called ACN a Yoruba party that must be expunged from Igboland when Ngige contested against Peter Obi their (new messiah) when he was in APGA.

They called President Bola Tinubu a tribalist, a drug baron, a cultist, a disabled person, a Guinean citizen, a Kanuri man, a corrupt man, an Islamist etc. when he contested for presidency a few months ago. They sponsored international defamatory attacks on international and local news outlets in order to destroy his reputation and make the Yoruba people hate their own kinsman. A lot of Yoruba Gen Zs with zero knowledge of history were recruited ignorantly into this hate campaign.

Tell me with proof, if everything I have stated is wrong. If angel Micheal turns into a Yoruba man today and identifies with the Yoruba culture, the political establishment in the South East will gang up and recruit some ni:twits in the South South to plot his political destruction.

There is NO pro Yoruba political leader from the time of Awolowo till 2023 that the South East political elites and their foot soldiers have not planned or participated in their destruction.

The constant ridiculing and defaming of all political leaders past and present in Yorubaland by South Easterners is due to deep seated hatred against the Yoruba people and a form of psychological and asymmetrical warfare against Yoruba leaders, Yoruba people and Yorubaland.

If any of the hallelujah boys and social media influencers are not going to tell you this truth, I will tell you the bitter truth.

NO APOLOGIES!!!

Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by mdimefields: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Man, I don't support this. What is wrong with some people? The annoying thing is how they will rope in Igbos now, should anything go wrong.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Burob: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Vikynas:
which DSS abi the ones that embarrassed themselves in front of the media Keep calm man and watch the drama take place there is nothing you can do because you're just fooling yourself and not ready for the growth of Nigeria.
Did you just make any sense?
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Burob: 11:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Kingpowerful:
So every opposition is now Obi's supporters no more Atiku and other presidential candidates, now it's getting clearer that the foundation of this entity called Nigeria was built on lies. Why it seems like the more you pray for this nation the worst it becomes.
Go & verify your paternity.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by mdimefields: 11:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

Stop supporting nonsense. When it backfires, it's innocent people that will suffer.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by alamscolo(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

I am not in support of blackmail for any reason, but have you thought of it, if that DP is not the blackmailer's real picture, then you're giving false information to the DSS as potrayed.

Just a thought cos someone that intend to write such grievous sentence or word, would've also thought of hiding his identity.... Just a thought like I said

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by kamalbob(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Lol when they are talking you will think that they can move a mountain but unfortunately those Igbos are terribly cowards. All they do is talk. Lol I hate to break it to you but it's not just about obi but it's because of where he came from. Nyamuri can never everrrrr rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by pachigo001(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2023
Another ewedu and amala propaganda we are wiser you can’t blackmail us
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by orisa37: 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
FELONY. THE IGBOS ARE SO UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Good!

Lazy Nigerian youth always looking for excuses for their failure in a land of abundant blessings and opportunities. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Clowns.. and he didn't hide his identity.. we are not that daft... try another one

Judgement fashola don write already dey wait.. I don't want obim or any other candidate to emerge winner so dollar will reach 2000 naira to 1usd.. its to my advantage

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Chucks13: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is my problem with obidient and this is why I hate them with passion.

If truly obi is a good market then why bullying or threatening people into forcefully accepting him? How dare you to foce me to vote or support somebody I don't belief in?

So threatening his family now will make him to declare obi the winner ba? Ok we shall see.

I'm getting sick of all these unecesary obidient behaviours trying to force obi down our throats I swear it won't happen we will defend our votes with everything under the sun.

Tinubu will spend 8 years in power. I seriously blame that weaklink called Buhari for even allowing this occultic movement to stand before he left office.

If sane Nigerians fail to get rid of this occultic movement hhmmm...Nigeria is sitting on time bomb, the division, anger, hatred, tribalism had gone very dep infact it had gone too deeper If not stop Hutu and Tutsi is loading according to that prophesy few years back that says "Hutu and Tutsi scenario will repeat itself in Africca largest population country in few years time" obidient are leading us to that path. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by kings59: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigeria is not getting any better.

About 330+ people supported what someone wrote on FP tagging DSS

How do you know the person is Peter Obi's supporter?

Hatred has eaten deep inside some people. Some people are suffering and still behaving like illiterates.

Nigeria is gone.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by kings59: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chucks13:
This is my problem with obidient and this is why I hate them with passion.

If truly obi is a good market then why bullying or threatening people into forcefully accepting him? How dare you to foce me to vote or support somebody I don't belief in?

So threatening his family now will make him to declare obi the winner ba? Ok we shall see.

I'm getting sick of all these unecesary obidient behaviours trying to force obi down our throats I swear it won't happen we will defend our votes with everything under the sun.

Tinubu will spend 8 years in power. I seriously blame that weaklink called Buhari for even allowing this occultic movement to stand before he left office.

If sane Nigerians fail to get rid of this occultic movement hhmmm...Nigeria is sitting on time bomb, the division, anger, hatred, tribalism had gone very dep infact it had gone too deeper If not stop Hutu and Tutsi is loading according to that prophesy few years back that says "Hutu and Tutsi scenario will repeat itself in Africca largest population country in few years time" obidient are leading us to that path. A word is enough for the wise.

What makes you think the person is Peter Obi's supporter?

Someone could just go online and do that and tag Obidient.

You guys fail to learn.

What has happened to our artificial intelligence? Our moral way of thinking and handling difficult matters?

Chain

Politics has destroyed the world.
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by XAUBulls: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by Chucks13: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
kings59:

What makes you think the person is Peter Obi's supporter?

Someone could just go online and do that and tag Obidient.

You guys fail to learn.

What has happened to our artificial intelligence? Our moral way of thinking and handling difficult matters?

Chain

Politics has destroyed the world.

Pls obidient are found of these type of nonsense, I'm sick of it. They did all these nonsense before election, during election and after the election.

Do you know how many threat I had received from them? And I told dem anyone dem born hin papa well stop me on the road to challenge me and see something. What a f u c k are all these.

Pls stop pretending ok. Obi can never be the president infact the hatred I have for obi as little before but for threatening the tribunal family now, I now hate obi for life. I hate him.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Supporter Threatens Tribunal Judge, Posts Photo Of His Little Children by kings59: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chucks13:

Pls obidient are found of these type of nonsense, I'm sick of it. They did all these nonsense before election, during election and after the election.

Do you know how many threat I had received from them? And I told dem anyone dem born hin papa well stop me on the road to challenge me and see something. What a f u c k are all these.

Pls stop pretending ok. Obi can never be the president infact the hatred I have for obi as little before but for threatening the tribunal family now, I now hate Obi for life. I hate him.

The issue here is that you allowed tribalism to take over you. Why not use your God-gifted talent to ascertain the person behind that post and his aim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Voters Rejoice As Army Shoots Thug Dead In Benue (Video, Photos) / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.