Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? (24608 Views)

Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by SAMBARRY: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mayeldah:
Maintaining a side chick ain't cheap, for the struggling men out there, just be faithful

It pays to be so! Hoes will run you down financially.
the men are finally receiving sense grin

What an interesting time to be alive grin
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by SAMBARRY: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
spiritedtete:
To be honest one man one woman is a big lie.... know this and know reality. If you find yourself sticking to woman big kudos to you. But note that this is not a norm.
it's all fun and games till side chick(s) wreck you financially and make you look like a nonentity

You people will not learn from baba suebebe.now he's old neither are his wives, children or girlfriends interested in his welfare.theyve all abandoned him.it was a good Samaritan in the person of pastor Gabriel and his team (church members) that helped him out.he had already become a shadow of himself

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by mredd: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
talented321:
When i was living with my lover who birth my first daughter''
It is girls always making the move especially if you are doing well' ' i for nearly bleep my woman cousin'' bro' women are very dangerous.
Pls in everything u are doing don't forget 'DNA' don't trust any women 100% no matter how decent she is or god fearing she is.
If i tell u things i don do with the other gender' my man u go fear ladies especially the one who want to Bleep you badly.

I hope you have not been bleeping peoples wife, cause you sound like a pervert
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by spiritedtete: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
SAMBARRY:
it's all fun and games till side chick(s) wreck you financially and make you look like a nonentity

You people will not learn from baba suebebe.now he's old neither are his wives, children or girlfriends interested in his welfare.theyve all abandoned him.it was a good Samaritan in the person of pastor Gabriel and his team (church members) that helped him out.he had already become a shadow of himself

Do you also know of how many men that have been wrecked by one woman? Life comes with all it shades... be objective in your assertions.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by mukthar2000(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
wunmi590:

I don't have time for extra marital affairs, the present economy is really not smiling, I won't allow one girl to be milking me dry, while my own family suffer or drink garri...

I don't give any of them face, my salary and my other legit hussle is meant to be spent with my wife, kid and family who are there for me...

Maintaining extra affair while married is expensive now tongue
Nice bro , I they follow ur foot step as well.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Nehyooh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
bastien:
Ladies are bunch of hypocrites, they will never turn down a married man as long as he has car, stay in a comfortable house and spend unwisely! Funny part is that they will catch strong feelings and won’t let u end it, they will cry heavy and earth begged, and all, they are the cause of why men cheat, cause they can never say no to man who is doing well in this tinubu regime! Lubbish
Hmmmm; "as long as he has a car" I can relate bro grin
Those girls don't just get shame at all, hungry lions
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
spiritedtete:
To be honest one man one woman is a big lie.... know this and know reality. If you find yourself sticking to woman big kudos to you. But note that this is not a norm.

Ride on.

As long as you tell your wife you're polygamous from the get go, that would be nice.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by abobote: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Winters23:
grin

some of these single ladies may die of hunger without our intervention.

we`re doing what government has failed to do like providing basic amenities to them ladies in exchange for their fake love and pampering.

and YES we know its fake love but we love it that way.

I believe I speak for all married men that proudly cheat.
Well said, from a fellow married man
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by spiritedtete: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Ride on.

As long as you tell your wife you're polygamous from the get go, that would be nice.

I have been married for 12 going to 13 years now... and I married a feminist she is popular internationally too... and I am not a kid. And she is a great woman. But there is a reality and there is the real reality. When you see beyond your nose you will laugh at how you have been following the matrix of the world. Besides no one can stop me from taking another wife if I want to without divorcing anyone (I say this with confidence)... but it is a personal choice to be with one woman. However men of this age have been played by feminism agenda. And they continue to get played... with the acceptance of LGBTQ and child sex endorsement. In the name of freedom. But polygamy is prohibited.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Odebayo4010(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
talented321:
It is girls always making the move especially if you are doing well' ' i for nearly bleep my woman cousin'' bro' women are very dangerous.
Pls in everything u are doing don't forget 'DNA' don't trust any women 100% no matter how decent she is or god fearing she is.
If i tell u things i don do with the other gender' my man u go fear ladies especially the one who want to Bleep you badly.

Bro share me your experience, make I know how to move also, because the rate woman cheat is Alarming nowadays
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GUNITGuy: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
GetMeRight:

Laughing. Married men don't look appealing. May be that's because they're now struggling less to make money. But some married men are still fit due to the kind of work they do or they're working out.
Even if you married a single man today, his "six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist" will eventually change.
But on a serious note, you're in your late 30s and still looking for a single man with "six packs, smooth skin snatched waist". Seriously?
I thought I was the only who didn't notice that part .....Mehn still looking for a man with 6packs and smooth skin in her 30s...
Apart from that why eat a man's money when you know you don't want him
Olosho are better than some so called good girls she knows what is in

7 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by bayelsaowei(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2023
Winters23:
grin

some of these single ladies may die of hunger without our intervention.

we`re doing what government has failed to do like providing basic amenities to them ladies in exchange for their fake love and pampering.

and YES we know its fake love but we love it that way.

I believe I speak for all married men that proudly cheat.
grin
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Kbs468(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Don't really love married men

They believe married men can provide more than single guys
Hello
How this season go be nau?

I would like to be getting your choices oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by afroxyz: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria has the 3rd highest case of paternity fraud in the world. It is not men commuting this fraud. Stop your single and parochial narrative
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
spiritedtete:

I have been married for 12 going to 13 years now... and I married a feminist she is popular internationally too... and I am not a kid. And she is a great woman. But there is a reality and there is the real reality. When you see beyond your nose you will laugh at how you have been following the matrix of the world. Besides no one can stop me from taking another wife if I want to without divorcing anyone (I say this with confidence)... but it is a personal choice to be with one woman. However men of this age have been played by feminism agenda. And they continue to get played... with the acceptance of LGBTQ and child sex endorsement. In the name of freedom. But polygamy is prohibited.

Long story. Did you tell your wife you're into polygamy?

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by id4sho(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Blitzking:

Wonder why women can't stand their husband taking care of other women and allowing those women bear children. Most frown at it and when it finally becomes complicated by pregnancy they become vengeful and some accept it but with a touch of bitterness that is when they start secretly building house or setting up business or make their children hate their father I have a woman who supports me and she is not my wife we have build a valuable company together very versatile and tech savvy..can't think of letting her go I have always told her I would marry a 2nd wife unknown to her she is going to be the 2nd wife..but fingers still crossed.
Ah shocked
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
GetMeRight:

Laughing. Married men don't look appealing. May be that's because they're now struggling less to make money. But some married men are still fit due to the kind of work they do or they're working out.
Even if you married a single man today, his "six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist" will eventually change.
But on a serious note, you're in your late 30s and still looking for a single man with "six packs, smooth skin snatched waist". Seriously?

Don't men in their late 30s want a woman with snatched waist and smooth skin?

Why do married men cheat again?

Take note, not only you men are visual!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
What else would it be than to have slept with them and it's only dumb ladies that fall prey to their evil traps.

Yeah before you remind me that I'm not a married man yes, I know I'm not but let me help a married man I once encountered share his experience.

It happens that he comes around a bar near my sister's school and always saw me whenever I went to chill with my sister watching over her pupils doing after school hours. So he always plays with the kids and bought them goodies a few times. I didn't know I was his target. He later asked me out but deep down I suspected he was a married guy.

Long story short. We exchanged numbers and started talking over the phone. I inquired about his marital status and he said he was married but he wants to make me his smally. That I look like and Indian girl that's why he likes and wants to keep me for himself. I just laughed within me. This one thought I was a small girl. So I planned to eat his money and dump him.

He invited me out with his friends to go and chop ugba and okporoko at Army barracks Senior officers mess. Omoh.. you can't enter there if you don't have a pass. In fact we had to stop by at the one senior Ogas office before going there. That was my first time of eating ugba. He kept ordering for more and more plates and me I was just chewing away until my cheek bones began to hurt lol.. same with drinks but I told him I don't take alcohol and he was so happy and was boasting to his friends that "this my smally doesn't drink" and that he's so lucky to have me.

When uncle wanted to start pressing my hand ( the guy is very fat and hefty) I told him I want to go home that my aunt will be looking for me. ( For where, me that was already in my mid to late 30s living alone.
I got home that day and saved his number as "don't pick".. he called and called I never picked and for that period, I stopped going to my sister's school. He'll go there and be peeping inside the school but can not ask my sister about me. Shame on such married men.

See eh.. nothing dey for married man apart from the fact that they'll spend on you, they don't look appealing like the a single guy. They'll try o but they can't be like single guys that still have six packs, smooth skin and snatched waist.

Exactly. Some women dey try. Oloshos dey try.

Most of these married men are out of shape and overweight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by NoToPile: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
stevestifler:
The first thing i do is tell single ladies i am married. Most of them just say 'ok' and act like i never told them.
they will be watching to see if i still want to ask them out. Bitch, i am not interested in cheating on my wife!

It doesnt even turn them off knowing that you are married, and when you tell them you love and respect your wife and have never cheated on her, they get more interested. It is like they dont meet many responsible men out there, and when they see the few ones, they want to have a taste or what?
God will continue to help me to resist. The hardest ones are the ones with big yansh but so far God has been helping me to resist still.. and i shall continue to succeed and no strange woman will come between me and my wife by God's grace. AMEN

I smiled while reading this especially the last paragraph

Amen to your prayer.

One question though, is it that these ladies just start throwing themselves or how?

3 Likes

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by spiritedtete: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Long story. Did you tell your wife you're into polygamy?

Eheheheh she knows the man she married.. so polygamy won't be a shock to her. However I won't not because of her, because I am okay with the stage of my life. Some of us have done everything already.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Tayorshd87: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Flangelo12:
I would say the truth.

One man, one woman is a construct.

Our forefathers married several women and managed their homes.

It is an idyllic idea when one expects monogamy.

The reality is that it is never easy hence the several broken homes one finds.

I think am applauding your idea 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
talented321:

Lol so you still dey FEARgrin

That means You still dey LEARN woman matter for where I dey.

Fear kee yuu There.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GetMeRight: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Don't men in their late 30s want a woman with snatched waist and smooth skin?

Why do married men cheat again?

Take note, not only you men are visual!
Your question is logical but we all know who is more likely to find that spec between men and women in their late 30s. It is something that you can't fight.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
GetMeRight:

Your question is logical but we all know who is more likely to find that spec between men and women in their late 30s. It is something that you can't fight.

Are you saying there are more women that are in shape than the men?
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by fatboyslym007: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
NONE!!!
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by isabi2lof: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Married men should stick to their wives and families, you go around , showing the single ladies that you've a lot of money to throw around, and you're expecting them to say no , only the ones with the fear of God in them will turn down your request ...

But the ladies in your category won't reject your money and they didn't bloody care about your wife as you do not care about her in the first place..

That was how I went to meet this particular client 2 days ago , he was like I got a big d**k , bla bla bla , a married man for that matter ..

He was just irritating me, I was like, let me just be through with this person, and get myself outta here..
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by GetMeRight: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Are you saying there are more women that are in shape than the men?
May be, I wouldn't know that for sure.
But what I was saying is that men in their late 30s stand better chances of finding ladies of great spec than ladies in their late 30s finding men with that kind of spec.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Exactly. Some women dey try. Oloshos dey try.

Most of these married men are out of shape and overweight

LoL.. I'm telling you. Very weak and clumsy yet them no go gree say dem don old. Oloshos dey try.
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Xylon: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is the lack of responsibility that pisses off about men who cheat. The married person, whether man or woman, has the upper hand in the equation. That person signed the dotted lines to be faithful and stuck to the rules, not the intruder. It is like blaming a female student for seducing her lecturer, whereas the lecturer should reject her advances because he has the upper hand.

Come out clear and say, "see o, I like to have sex with different regardless of my marital status. I take responsibility for it." Inform the unsuspecting woman he married.

Abdicating one's responsibility to be faithful to a random party is the height of irresponsibility. Too many irresponsible people these days.
When Dem don rub Lecturer head?? grin That upper hand go fall, something else will rise!! You dey whine conji!!
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by Almunjid(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Davidcorny:
If your wife bring P, I'll pound it harder and faster than her husband could ever, then dump her to go kiss the man after swallowing my cum.
U may likely die ontop of a married woman someday. Keep sleeping with people's wives.

1 Like

Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by nebojude(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Reading comments
Re: Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? by drlateef: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Anwons:
It is obvious that this topic is not new, in fact, it has become so common that many married women no longer feel secured in their marriages due to rapid increase of the trend.

Some people tends to blame the married men, while others blame the singles ladies. Nevertheless, the fact remains and the rampage episode continues to increase.

Knowing or having an idea on how most of this unfriendly relationship starts can actually give make some people to draw their lines and also, make others realize who to blame.

The question is for married men, what has been your experience so far? Particularly, has any single young lady found it so easy to approach you? Or is it actually that the married men are always the ones that makes the move?

From my experience as a married man, I can authoritatively say, most single ladies today don't see anything wrong in dating married men. In fact, they see it as norm and can approach married men themselves.

The only group of men a lady is most likely to find comfort and care, including money with, are the married men. The younger unmarried men are inexperienced in caring for women in most cases, and they are struggling financially. That’s why some of them are still single anyway. Therefore, ladies feel they landed a jackpot if they can get the attention of a married man. Especially those who have problems with their wives. It takes a careless wife to misbehave for a shrewd single lady to trap her husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.