Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit (918 Views)

Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / After Anti Graft Agency Recommended His Suspension, Sanusi Meets Ganduje / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Kendo7: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi, the 14th Emir of Kano and leader of the Tijjaniya Movement in Africa, met with President Bola Tinubu in the Presidential Villa on Wednesday.

This came immediately after meeting with the coup leaders of Niger Republic in the unstable Sahel region.

According to reliable sources, the expelled Emir of Kano met with President Tinubu to brief him on his meeting with the military coup leaders in Niger.

"I came to brief him on the details of my meetings with Niger's leaders."

"We will continue to do everything we can to bring the two parties together in order to improve understanding." This is the time for public diplomacy; it is not something that should be left to governments; all Nigerians, all Nigeriens must be involved in order to find a solution that works for Africa, a solution that works for Niger, a solution that works for Nigeria, and a solution that works for humanity," he told the press.

According to him, he took the initiative on his own, rather than through the government's delegation.

"I was not dispatched by the government." Government authorities were aware that I was going, but I went on my own initiative, utilizing personal relationships, and I will continue to do my best. It is my responsibility as a leader to do that,"he said.

Watch video here: https://www.talkingchief.com.ng/2023/08/watch-sanusi-meets-tinubu-to-discuss-on.html
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by citygarden(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Good job. Tinubu is trying to solve it diplomatically. Trying to pitch tents for the best for Nigeria interest. No war in Niger, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Ladyclara002(f): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Cool
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by MS247: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Northern elders are pro active on this matter and that's commendable
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2023
This is commendable. It's just that things have escalated wink Nobody will give the coupists a safe passage anymore

1 Like

Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Where is the video.

1 Like

Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Kendo7: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Alhaji Muhammadu Sanusi, the 14th Emir of Kano and leader of the Tijjaniya Movement in Africa, met with President Bola Tinubu in the Presidential Villa on Wednesday.

This came immediately after meeting with the coup leaders of Niger Republic in the unstable Sahel region.

According to reliable sources, the expelled Emir of Kano met with President Tinubu to brief him on his meeting with the military coup leaders in Niger.

"I came to brief him on the details of my meetings with Niger's leaders."

"We will continue to do everything we can to bring the two parties together in order to improve understanding." This is the time for public diplomacy; it is not something that should be left to governments; all Nigerians, all Nigeriens must be involved in order to find a solution that works for Africa, a solution that works for Niger, a solution that works for Nigeria, and a solution that works for humanity," he told the press.

According to him, he took the initiative on his own, rather than through the government's delegation.

"I was not dispatched by the government." Government authorities were aware that I was going, but I went on my own initiative, utilizing personal relationships, and I will continue to do my best. It is my responsibility as a leader to do that,"he said.

Watch video here: https://www.talkingchief.com.ng/2023/08/watch-sanusi-meets-tinubu-to-discuss-on.html

Please the video is fully available now, there was a little technical issue.thanks
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Kendo7: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2023
Where is the video. [You can check back,the video is now available.]
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Obakoolex(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Peace we want. Kudos
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Asswipemod: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Where is the video.

On Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu and HBO. It's not on YouTube o. Because I know you.🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Ogene001: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
This is commendable. It's just that things have escalated wink Nobody will give the coupists a safe passage anymore
Sanusi made it clear that he went to Niger on his own and not sent by Tinubu. But the government granted him permission. Meanwhile the coupist have formed the government and kicked France in the a,ss
Re: Watch: Sanusi Meets With Tinubu For Details Of Niger's Visit by Ogene001: 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
citygarden:
Good job. Tinubu is trying to solve it diplomatically. Trying to pitch tents for the best for Nigeria interest. No war in Niger, know this and know peace.
Which Tinubu? The one doing the bidding of France to continue their economic imperialism in Africa because of his lust for power?

(1) (Reply)

Flight To Benue State / Breaking News: Labour Party Guber Candidate In Delta State Wins At Appeals Court / CSU Register Completes Oral Disposition On Their Greatest Alumnus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.