Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) (25508 Views)

Toyota Pontiac Radiator Reservoir Filling Up After Radiator Change. / My Fuel Tank Vomits Fuel While Filling / See What A Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses As Its Fuel Tank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:
Baba Olowo pay money 🤑
Shut up, he is not one of ur clients. grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hmm... Nigerians are frustrated... even the ApC supportters are feeling guilty..

I don't know the plan of the president... but he better fix the economy before something unexpected happen in the country...
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by WildChild00(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Shut up, he is not one of ur clients. grin grin tongue

Mr Akintunde Onipede the scammer grin grin 👇
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Scammer, how market? grin tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
It might still be a format by that old man, knowing fully well that kind hearted once around the Corner or the manager might ask him to go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Eyes on d meter... D man dey lie dakun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Mosba: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let him give you debit note
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by WildChild00(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Scammer, how market? grin tongue grin

Check my signature on a more serious note, see the young man is looking for you, Mr Akintunde Onipede please refund the money
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Blaze14k: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lol filling up tank is now a problem.. people can't afford full tank anymore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Check my signature on a more serious note, see the young man is looking for you, Mr Akintunde Onipede please refund the money
Not interested in checking a fraudster's signature, u can tell that to gullible people but not me. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Giddy44324(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
I for say this thing na prank. Didn't he tell the girl how much fuel he wants to buy? or did the girl just start refilling his tank without verifying how much is needed? this whole story doesn't add up

Meanwhile, There are massive opportunities to mine coins for free and secure a better future for yourself. All you need is have early access to these projects and click your mining button once a day

The likes of Cakecore, Sidra Coin which are all set to launch and trade soon. congrats to those who have mined these projects for free.

You can join my group where I share these free Coins and we mine together. it's not a paid group please.
whatsapp me on 0903081 nine seven 88
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by lopatep: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Mistake made
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by fineboynl(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
The man should have known while they were filling the tank let us be sincere except he thought it was awoff

Me didn’t use to fill tank every week. I can’t imagine filling my tank again.

Wether the man fill tank or not. Its the same thing because he will come back again and which will be completed in 3 weeks. So make he just pay
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Noblegraphix20(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
He suppose quarrel the guy naa..
Who go pay the money for Nigeria almost 50 litres..

When government said we should start using bicycle
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaAu824LZcc

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvwUs67t26u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
the girl got aggressive shey she wan beat the baba ni? She go too collect ehn so make baba use all him money pay for fuel 🤔
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by sweetrace(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
He doesn’t have eyes when they were filling the tank?

When you tell a petrol attendant how much fuel to put in your tank, the onus lies on said attendant to put in the exact amount you asked for. If she fills up your tank, she will pay for it. The man should simply have reported her to her manager.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Angrygoat: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Someone did this to me 4 weeks ago.from 3k fuel I ordered,the idiots old 10k. He started causing a scene.i made it clear to all mofokaz that I used a pos machine and it was 3k I got debited of. So whr did 10kcome from. He begged and begged that I should drop something.sure I did. I dropped my nos and fled the scene. My pump later got damaged a week later From water mixed in fuel. Nigeria makes me sick to the stomach fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Not non of u guys fault, is the fault of subsidie removal.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Davoneskay(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

You this people and your mudslinging sef. Who come be scammer?
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by donbenie(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Omoawoke:
He doesn’t have eyes when they were filling the tank?
The one that filled the tank nko?
Didn't she ask the amount?
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by WildChild00(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Davoneskay:

You this people sef. Who come be scammer?

Check my signature, that guy as old as he is,Mr Akintunde Williams Onipede, he still scam for a living.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by worksmart(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Young women these days! Imagine that she had to be held back from trying to beat up the elderly man.
Where have gone wrong in this country?
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Davoneskay(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Check my signature, that guy as old as he is,Mr Akintunde Williams Onipede, he still scam for a living.

Rtdcivilservant accused you of same since early this week and you are also counter-accussing him. Only God knows who is saying the truth. But let peace reign between both of you.

U are even following each other. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by WildChild00(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Davoneskay:

Rtdcivilservant accused you of same since early this week and you are also counter-accussing him. Only God knows who is saying the truth. But let peace reign between both of you.

U are even following each other. Lol.

I have proof, but himself does not have any proof, click the link in my signature and google his Opay account number, and see for yourself, can he do so about me? The answer is no
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by worksmart(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
I can't blame the old man , he only requested the fuel he could afford.

I cant blame the fuel attendant , she made a honest mistake as humans often do.

I blame the Bola virus that caused to the price of fuel to be so high that mistakenly filling up your tank is now a fighting matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Similar thing happened along one of the fillings stations along East/West road with university of Port Harcourt something again.

The man just went to the filling station asked the pump attendant to fill his jerrycan baba forget say fuel don add up price then at 220 per a liter. When the pump girl finishes and calculate money for baba, him say he wasn't with such amount that the girl should return the fuel and give him his jerrycan, the girl said that won't be possible. Baba begin to rant when we draw closer and found out the truth we almost knacking him into comma

You knew @first bolded and still went ahead to go into @secomd bolded, that's pathetic.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Sososo(f): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Full tank na your mate?😂
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Thomthom(m): 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
I told a fuel attendant put 6k fuel for me, I don't no what happened, the fuel come read reach 6700 I drew the attention of the girl she hissed and stopped. I told her how much I tell u? She said 6k.. who go pay the 700?.. she was beggin me I told her to search my pocket its the 6k on me...
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by slowice(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
People still dey fill up nowadays? Na only politician, cartel men and hush puppy level fraudsters dey fill tank grin
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by RealEmilokan: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Honestly, there's serious frustration in the land right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features / Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.