Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) (25507 Views)

Toyota Pontiac Radiator Reservoir Filling Up After Radiator Change. / My Fuel Tank Vomits Fuel While Filling / See What A Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses As Its Fuel Tank (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Funny comments here.

So if I tell the fuel attendant that video want 20k fuel , I'll still be the one to monitor if she has surpassed the volume?

U people comment as if it's everyone that looks at the meter.

Once I tell u how much I want, I go back to playing my music in my car. Once ur done, I pay and drive off

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Only V8 and V6 engine suv /car owners can relate......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
incandescentena:
angry
Empty the tank
how
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
All of us dey chop the breakfast now Kara Kara and lojumejeeji!!!!!
E shock you?
Abi E favour you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Cunning man if the attendant had pressed less that what he wanted to buy even before her inserting dy nozzle he will notice
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Blitzking: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
E choke EVERYWHERE standard of living don drop gannn. EVERYDAY I KEEP CALCULATING MY MONTHLY INCOME IN DOLLARS I EARNED MORE 1YEAR AGO THAN NOW..COULD AFFORD MANY THINGS WITHOUT BLINKING EVEN THOUGH I EARNED LESS THAN NOW WHEN SALARY IS UP 40 PERCENT
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Greystone: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
haleeberry:
That's huge amount of money in this present Nigeria.
Why didn't he object when he saw that the meter has read more than he asked for before the tank was filled? May be his mind was on other issues
The attendant might have things on her mind too which are distracting her.
Na almost everyone get one or more problem now o, may God ease our affairs

I blame the man.
Whenever I buy fuel, I get out of my car and stand by the tank while they are fueling it.
Some people remain in their vehicles and simply give the attendants instructions.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Greystone: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
Morbeta11:
Only V8 and V6 engine suv /car owners can relate......
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by ismhab(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ebola is disaster to Nigeria, see what he has caused.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Davoneskay:

Rtdcivilservant accused you of same since early this week and you are also counter-accussing him. Only God knows who is saying the truth. But let peace reign between both of you.

U are even following each other. Lol.
WildChild00 is a Scammer, ignore any of his dubious antics... My friend fell for it and till today still regretting his actions.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

I have proof, but himself does not have any proof, click the link in my signature and google his Opay account number, and see for yourself, can he do so about me? The answer is no
Expired format. Return all u have taken from all those u have defrauded. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by WildChild00(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

WildChild00 is a Scammer, ignore any of his dubious antics... My friend fell for it and till today still regretting his actions.

I challenge you to post the details of your friend here, if you are a man, see my own proof on my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by shantti(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
oyeb15:
Guys know where u park your car these days. Those bad boys have started putting holes underneath peoples fuel tank to drain fuel at night.

If your car refuse to start, check under your fuel tank before u go and buy another fuel.

E. Don reach like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

Check my signature on a more serious note, see the young man is looking for you, Mr Akintunde Onipede please refund the money
Mr scammer what's up? grin cheesy cool
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by rtdCivilservant: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
WildChild00:

I challenge you to post the details of your friend here, if you are a man, see my own proof on my signature
Not making any sense. How can signature be a proof in ur village.
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Emmasteev(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
embarassed embarassedKala
tojahh:
Same happened to me at MRS Adekunle.

I drive off leave the attendant
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na the fuel attendant fault, na your job and na you looseguard, if na me I no go pay shi shi pass wetin I tell you make you put... rubbish
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Codes151(m): 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
You talk for 90% of the video. And we should come follow your channel

De play
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
haleeberry:
Why didn't he object when he saw that the meter has read more than he asked for before the tank was filled? May be his mind was on other issues

Na lie o!

Is it not normal practice to type in the price before dispensing?

Doesn't the pump stop when the meter hits the price?

De geh na fraud!
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
tojahh:
Same happened to me at MRS Adekunle.

I drive off leave the attendant

He/she filled your tank too ? 😅
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Mandate1: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2023
haleeberry:
do you leave ur car on when buying fuel?
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Mandate1: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2023
DevilishMan:
Fuel cost pass cocaine now so violence is okay to resolve this.
so the engine should be on when buying fuel?
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2023
Mandate1:
do you leave ur car on when buying fuel?
Ordinary bicycle I no get wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Mandate1: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2023
haleeberry:

Ordinary bicycle I no get wink wink wink
na gradual process, you go buy am soon. Just keep being honest and do your best.
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by incandescentena: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by fineboynl(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Na lie o!

Is it not normal practice to type in the price before dispensing?

Doesn't the pump stop when the meter hits the price?

De geh na fraud!
that if they enter the price. But a pull tank you dont enter the price. The meter will stop once the car is full
Re: Nigerian Man Quarrels With Pump Attendant For Filling Up His Fuel Tank (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
fineboynl:
that if they enter the price. But a pull tank you dont enter the price. The meter will stop once the car is full

If de man no want full tank, e no go tell the woman the amount?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daimler To Buy ₦8.3 trillion Worth Of Batteries To Power Its Electric Vehicles / 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features / Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.