Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down (1832 Views)

45-yr-old Carpenter Beats Wife To Death After She Refused To Allow Him Take Over / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / “i’m Sweet In Bed, I Deliver Very Well” Actor John Okafor (mr. Ibu) Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by KEVIND: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Popular Ghanaian actor Van Vicker has questioned the sanity of men at the age of 45 who still engage in talks about their future love and marriage.

The thespian implied that men within such bracket should be fully settled matrimonially.

Vicker, fondly called the young godfather, said men guilty of such romantic talks should question their sanity.

He said, “You’re 45 and you’re talking about your future love and marriage?

“I mean, I get it. But you sure say you well? At 45? Come on now.”

Recall the actor recently shared his thought on how best to maintain a long-lasting relationship.

According to the actor, sharing income and expenses with your partner is vital for a happy marriage.

He said,” People always say communication I agree, but for me, I think one of the greatest way to stay together is not to separate your income and expenses.

“Being open about your source of income and money is one of the greatest way to stay together. Spend it together, project it together, bring it in together or, if one person is bringing it in, be open about it.”

https://twitter.com/vanguardngrnews/status/1689617987731603456?t=4A-vDrBVrjV1sHxMRem7aw&s=01

3 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by WildChild00(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Country hard oooo

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by immortalcrown(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Those whose nuts are cracked by a benevolent spirit think other people are mad.

19 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by izonborn098(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
Oga van' allow the singles to breath, don't suffocate them'
As man if you never see any wifeable materials'
Just give one of your girls belle and take the child'' i am currently flexing life with my children'
Don't go and kill urself because of one fish brain mentality fool and likely a liability.

5 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by virginprincess(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Vicker please help us ask them o,most were rather irresponsible during their youthful age that they never thought of marriage,i pity this category of men because they are going to live a life of misery and regret in old age.

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Boogyman557: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
bb
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Flora2Sweet: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
I married at 18

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Zigzagman: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Men don't have a biological clock like women do

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Zigzagman: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
I married at 18

Are you still married

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Zigzagman: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Oga van' allow the singles to breath, don't suffocate them'
As man if you never see any wifeable materials'
Just give one of your girls belle and take the child'' i am currently flexing life with my children'
Don't go and kill urself because one fish brain mentality' likely a liability.

Tell him o
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by whippersnapper(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Person wey life dey favour go think others no serious dem just dey play

6 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Nice2023(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Marrying at 45 is hmm...it mean ur first child will graduate at 65.

And if pregnancy delays,u will know what it means to prepare early.
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by jmoore(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nice2023:
Marrying at 45 is hmm...it mean ur first child will graduate at 65.

And if pregnancy delays,u will know what it means to prepare early.

Wetin concern graduation and marriage?

Is your purpose of marriage to produce graduates at a specific time?

6 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Nice2023(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
jmoore:

We aren't on the same lane. That is an opinion it may as well be a conclusion if u so choose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Johnholt909: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
virginprincess:
Vicker please help us ask them o,most were rather irresponsible during their youthful age that they never thought of marriage,i pity this category of men because they are going to live a life of misery and regret in old age.
Don't say that. You can't predict life. Anyone can die anytime even married people.

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by victory36(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Marriage is by choice not by age and it is also grossly overrated.

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Dexy4yah(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Marriage is not for everybody, is a choice.

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Vinnie2000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Honestly, 45years is Late for a Man to Marry. undecided

Once you are Getting to 37,38years as a Guy, and you are still Struggling,
Just kuku give any Small Girl for your Area, belle. sad

For ladies, If you are approaching 35,36 and no Husband,
Pack out of your parents house, have One night stand with any Man
And carry belle.🙁🙂

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, 45years is Late for a Man to Marry. undecided

Once you are Getting to 37,38years as a Guy, and you are still Struggling,
Just kuku give any Small Girl for your Area, belle. sad

For ladies, If you are approaching 35,36 and no Husband,
Pack out of your parents house, have One night stand with any Man
And carry belle.
And feed the baby with sand?

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by bluefilm: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:

Don't mind that idiot.
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Nice2023(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:

U will produce them when u are 70...don't worry when u marry,u will know better.

As they say often,experience is the best teacher.
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Sonnobax15(m): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Flora2Sweet: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2023
Nope

Zigzagman:

Are you still married
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by jmoore(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2023
Nice2023:

U will produce them when u are 70...don't worry when u marry,u will know better.

As they say often,experience is the best teacher.

People should determine their own timeline..You don't force your own schedule on others.

Some married early and never had kids.

Some married early but child came after 15 years of marriage.

Some had graduates who died after NYSC.

Marriage has nothing to do with producing graduates.

3 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Vinnie2000(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2023
bluefilm:

Don't mind that idiot.

Bluefilm my Guy, so na me you dey call Idiot, abi? sad smiley

Nor worry o.

So A Struggling unmarried Man should reach 45,47 years and Remain single till he Dies?

Make him kuku give one smallie Belle naw. 😏🙂
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Vinnie2000(m): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2023
jmoore:

No, the Girl's Mother will be taking care of her and the Baby in their House. 🙂

While He will be sending like 15K, 20K every month. smiley smiley

I have seen some Guymen doing this Style. 😊
Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by bluefilm: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Bluefilm my Guy, so na me you dey call Idiot, abi? sad smiley

Nor worry o.

So A Struggling unmarried Man should reach 45,47 years and Remain single till he Dies?

Make you kuku give one smallie Belle naw. 😏🙂

Sorry for that

But one thing you have to understand in this life is that life is not a race, neither does it have any Formula.

You need to understand where someone is coming from before you start passing judgment.

3 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Vinnie2000(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2023
bluefilm:

Sorry for that

But one thing you have to understand in this life is that life is not a race, neither does it have any Formula.

You need to understand where someone is coming from before you start passing judgment.

Whatever any Young Unmarried Man is Passing through,
By 40years, Make him Just Try get pikin.😏

Life Expectancy is getting Lower everyday. sad

U no see how Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Jamie Carragher,etc don get White hair finish? undecided

They are around 41,42 Years oo.😕

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by bluefilm: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Whatever any Young Unmarried Man is Passing through,
By 40years, Make him Just Try get pikin.😏

Life Expectancy is getting Lower everyday. sad

U no see how Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Jamie Carragher,etc don get White hair finish? undecided

They are around 41,42 Years oo.😕

This is the same mentality that has kept Africa in perpetual poverty: poor people making more and more babies!

You see a family that is struggling to survive, and when you count the number of children they have, you find out they are numbering up to six or more...

Of what use is bringing a child into this world to suffer?

2 Likes

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by mercyland93(m): 9:34am On Aug 11, 2023
Love is sweet oo, when money comes love is sweeter. But must we now say because money no dey man shouldn't get marry? No.

Like, I do tell my friends who are yet to marry that, man should just accept his faith/destiny if he couldn't get those things he want, dreamth/aspire for once he clock 40yrs.

So man should think and be able to plan a family once they reach a certain chronological age with past savings and present income.

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Vinnie2000(m): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2023
bluefilm:

This is the same mentality that has kept Africa in perpetual poverty: poor people making more and more babies!

You see a family that is struggling to survive, and when you count the number of children they have, you find out they are numbering up to six or more...

Of what use is bringing a child into this world to suffer?

Ogbeni, God will provide' Abeg.😏🙂

So you want a 39, 40 years old Guy to Continue Waiting to Hit the Jackpot?

If that does not Materialize, what do you expect him to do?.😒

One Guy in my area is like this. Born in 1979 and still Struggling when some of his mates children's are writing Common entrance or even WAEC.😔

Dem no Tell am 2x.

He Impregnated one Area smallie and now he has two kids with her.☺️🙂

Not an Honorable thing to do But like play, he was getting closer to 50 years of age, still Single!😕

1 Like

Re: ‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down by Theama(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2023
virginprincess:

Meaning the same applies for women too ba?

Regret why? Because they didn't have kids or they were irresponsible?

I) If it's about kids: All these regretting in old age threats(towards male or female) is not dependant on if one has biological kids or not.

There are many people who didn't have kids and didn't regret anything. Although they didn't have biological children, they raised other people who see themselves as children to them.

If you have people you have invested in or raised, have been on importance to their life and you have servef God faithfully, you won't regret anything. It's not only until you have biological kids. It's because you think the kids are the only major investment that there'll be regrets if you have no children.

Many of you only think of children along the biological perspective.

Invest and involve in the building of other people. Such that they can point to you as someone who did something that change their lives. They would honour and treat you as the would to their own parents.

II) If it's about irresponsibility not much to say on this. Simply because there's no one God cannot redeem. It doesn't cost God anything. If the person is willing to submit to him and "sins no more".

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If's Of Life?(reality Check) / Which Of This Hurts Pass / Can You Marry Your Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.