Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,021 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. (111301 Views)

Emefiele Names Monarchs, Army Generals, Judges As Accomplices - Sahara Reporters / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Major Shake-up As 37 Nigerian Army Generals Redeployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Yong4ever: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Oga, both jersey and system, they can't match Nigerian military in anyway....
what have your Generals done to Bokoharam?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by BreconHills(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:
I am not saying anything…

But sometimes you need to forget swag and packaging.

Have you seen boko haram rag tag commanders…?

And yet they give the generals you posted a hard time defeating them!

This is a conventional war not a hit and run guerilla war. Nigeria will smash them from the air, Senegalese troops with ground game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by achillesfoot(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
chaloskyx:
you know what 90% of Nigerians deserve the poverty and suffering you cry about daily just look at what you fools are saying your nigerian army generals look more regal than Niger and we would crush them you are all slaves yep i said it and let me tell you a few truths
1. slavery and colonialism was never abolished it was just refined check your records all military rilulers in African countries who led coups were all trained by the Us and CIA to destabilize any government who is not loyal to their intrests
2. yes we are fighting Niger but for whos intrest? its certainly not yours we had oil for years but only for it to be shipped out without having the capacity to produce or refine our products now guess what you are repeating it again with the gas line which cuts accross nigeria to niger to europe all you do is create an enabling environment to let your reaources be shipped away like your crude oil for the west.
3. you think you actually run a democracy? you are meant to believe so your leaders are hand picked by the west to do their bidding and given legitmacy by the west as evident in Nigeria in the last election do you not see a corrolation btwn mko and peter obi? whenever a true representative of the people rise its squashed by external forces.
4. Okay ask yourself why is Europe backing away from russian gas to Nigeria well its because russia has refused to yeild to their demands for control however when putin is eventually removed and they control russia what happens to us well id tell you you have no choice but to be under them cause you would have been so dependent on the gas revenue which would be split 80/20 berw Russia and Nigeria.
5. Like i said before you are all slaves to the NWO good luck
. Wonderfully said.. Nigerians are emotionally educated fools who claim they are smart, but know nothing.. And yes they deserve the poverty. All these are historical tactics the Romans used keep its population in check. It's not new.. World war 3 is coming and the Europeans want it fought on African soil since the first 2 were fought on European soil.. I even read a comment saying it's not an invasion but arresting coup plotters, imagine the senseless comment.. Sometimes I feel sorry for BAT, he wanted the presidency so bad instead of pushing better candidates like Osibanjo, he wanted to be called president by all means necessary. And France who fuels his blood is pushing him to war, he has no choice as France handles his medicals.. I apologize for the long quote but you're the only one that made sense.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria military will crush Niger military. It's an insult to even compare the two countries military

What is the purpose of the crushing and of what benefit will it be to Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by lexy2014: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wawelexy:

Oga, both jersey and system, they can't match Nigerian military in anyway....

Did Niger say that they want to match Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by ufuosman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
WeShallSee:
The war will be like Nigerian Airforce versus Amotekun
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
After crushing the military, the legitimate president will be install in power. The people of Niger didn't take over power from the government.

Why has bad governance and poverty not been crushed by the military and it's sponsors?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Yemmysworld91: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

The fight against boko Haram is called guerrilla warfare and it's the most difficult war to be fought
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Codes151(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
jumper524:
Even our retired military Generals looks more gallant than these jokes.
at least these jokers are more patriotic that ur slave thieves
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Ofemmanu1: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria military will crush Niger military. It's an insult to even compare the two countries military

Nigeria have 230,000 strong men compared to Niger's 12,000 soldiers.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Ofemmanu1: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
WeShallSee:
The war will be like Nigerian Airforce versus Amotekun

Haha,

Alaye?!

Farabale na?!

Why Amotekun?!

You for use Ipob people and their UGM's
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Ofemmanu1: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Nig Army cannot defeat BH.
BH is North, Nig Army cannot destroy Arewa.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Kay25(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Have u ever wonder why they have not being defeated?just think and let's hear ur reasoning first
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Dbakre1: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ogene001:

That's not the issue. The issue is that Niger is a sovereign country and have right to decide their internal affairs. Niger did not take Nigeria land or resources therefore Nigeria is looking for trouble and other countries more powerful than Nigeria will come to their aid and finish Nigeria
Yes Niger is a sovereign Nation like other Nations in Africa, it shouldn't have joined ECOWAS then. Will u not feel abandoned and betrayed if u were the elected President that was forcefully outsted and kidnapped?
I don't wish for war, however I think the ECOWAS leaders are not going beyond their mandate. Maybe u check out ECOWAS objectives.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Giltexo: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria should carry their swag enter war with Niger...we go dey pray for una
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Ozeboy: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

because the generals are under the government.. so they have to play along with protocol..
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Ubanz: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Nigerian military wey never crush Boko Haram in 10yrs will now crush Russian backed Niger.
That's fable
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by mamaafrik(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
DrGoodman:
It's not by Jersey, na system dey play ball.
You dey mind the mufuli
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by iamtardey: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
That first pic dey scare me o grin
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by PaulH07: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
jumper524:

One of them look like malnourished ragtag rebels.

I won't be surprised if that one work as mercenaries for BH.

Dem too resemble abeg
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by ToyinDipo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2023
Niger army are Boko haram in uniform
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by ochiosa(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nigeria is trying to fetch ant infested 🔥 🔥 wood. When we can not crush unorganized Boko boy for over 10years we are talking of a whole country that will get support from other enemy/ envious nations as soon as the first shot is fired
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by walozanga(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Oil dey ur head
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by shunlet(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
My take on this matter is that, Tinubu should deploy all those SARS and Tactic to Niger, let them go and flex their muscle on Niger Army, instead of flexing it on harmless citizens in the name of catching yahoo boys.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by sparko1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Because with boko haram it's not a direct war, and they live among us, you can't just go to a village and start shooting.

In war you can recognize your enemies, they are gathered together, you can plan for their every move, but boko haram do, it is like a fellowship, they com together and do shit and then return home to their wives and children and live like normal people.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by Offpointng: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
brain54:

Well… for your information…

Boko is one of the biggest international terrorist organizations with activities worldwide.

Continue to ignore and understand estimate them at your own detriment.

It might have been political when they were just starting decades ago… but right now boko is holding a lot of countries- Nigeria inclusive by the balls.

Not everything is politics!

You seem to have been ill informed...Boko haram is near non existence atm. What balls are they holding Nigeria?? Same Borno state you can confidently go to Clubs and ball??
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by walozanga(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ogene001:

That's not the issue. The issue is that Niger is a sovereign country and have right to decide their internal affairs. Niger did not take Nigeria land or resources therefore Nigeria is looking for trouble and other countries more powerful than Nigeria will come to their aid and finish Nigeria

Don't mind them. They think say if war start Niger will fight it allow. Some people don't have sense
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by walozanga(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
We are not even united in Nigeria and you are talking about external war. Comparing those rubbish generals that feed on the blood of their fellow soldiers and civilian with Niger side. Who do our country this thing
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by youngsahito(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Princewell2012:

My brother power is sweet, it is not easy to release it like that, that's why many African president want to die on seat.
What this Ecowas should have done is to speak with the coupist and find out when transition will begin and not to bully them with unnecessary threats and sanctions, then they would have to fight it out. That's why they are soldiers and they are not afraid to die.
you can't hold human being for their word as you have said earlier that power is sweet. ECOWAS just want to used that as threat so that military in other African countries won't follow suit.
How about if they tell you that power will be relinquish to civilian after 4 years, what will happen to the people and ECOWAS as a whole.
They will need to sign an agreement with ECOWAS on any bargaining.
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by fydence: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
jumper524:
you think war is about photo ops with green background and walking stick? How many edited pictures does Bokoharam have?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by luluman: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Is that why you cannot mind your business in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Army Generals VS Niger Army Generals. by OChimex: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
jumper524:

Sometimes I just dey reason why do most Nigerians lack common sense?

So, you are now satisfied with criminals of Nigeria that grow fat on allowances of soldiers dying in the war front? Thieves they embezzle billions upon billions mapped out for a munitions to the detriment of innocent Nigerians?

The same gallant Nigeria soldiers couldn’t defeat bokoharam and bandits, yet the Nigerien military dealt with them one time nigeria hired them as mercenaries.
Damn.
Why are most nigeria shallow minded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.