Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye (7078 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Obaseki’s Exit Is Painful But APC Will Reclaim Edo / Akpabio Will Reclaim His Senatorial Seat — Etekamba Umoren, Ex-SSG / Court Threatens To Jail Saraki, NASS Clerk Over Kogi Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
With the vicious Yahaya Bello still a sitting governor under the APC, I strongly beg to diagree.
Dino will win
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
He's on colos to have said this. Dino should be wise enough to know there's no way on earth he'll defeat Yahaya Bello's candidate and besides Kogi State is an APC state. If he likes let him hire Obi to chase clout for him , he will still not win
DINO is the incoming governor of kogi state. Know this and know peace.
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by BoldBrainz(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Jostoman:
Dino will win

Lol.

This is more of your optimism speaking, than an actual deduction from the reality in Kogi state.
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

Dino, u are a preferable candidate than that APC Dodo. You should however by now know APC grand tactics. Don’t be naive like Gbadebo... prepare and form a strategy to counter the serious violence APC will deploy
Kogi State Pdp are one indivisible. Indefatigable incoming governor, Senator Dino Melaye and his great campaign team are working tirelessly round the clock in defeating Yahaya bello and his clueless tactics of using thugs to disrupt the Pdp strongholds in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Yahaya bello and his stooge Ododo will be heavily disgrace and shamed in hearing the results of the poll from all the 21 LG in Kogi State. It’s 14 LG in Pdp bag 💼 on November 11th governorship poll. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the governorship election 🗳. The electorates are fully ready to defend their votes, the electorates are fully ready to stand by their votes. Pdp will win massively in November 11th governorship election. It’s dino everywhere you go now in Kogi State.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by onlyboyson(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2023
PDP to reclaim? Na una papa get am?
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by AskNgige2: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2023
pretydiva:
Mr Dino melaye Sir, what does your govt have to offer to the people of kogi state? That's the most important thing

SDP Ajake is the man..

Igala is majority to determine the vote
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2023
Globally Dino and Habibah:
It Is Time...

"I must be sincere and appreciative to God for such an unmerited favour - Sen. Dino Melaye".

Above were the words from the Man of the People and the masses' choice - the next Governor of Kogi state, the lovable Senator Dino Melaye.

The Distinguished in all humility and sincerity of purpose uttered these words while hosting a delegation of the *' _Senator Dino Melaye Global Support Initiatives' (SDM Global)*_ in his home in Abuja on Wednesday, 9th of August, 2023, accompanied by his ever loyal, dedicated, committed and amiable running mate and Incoming Deputy Governor of Kogi state, Hajiyah Habibah Mohammed Deen.

Senator Melaye while addressing the delegation said emphatically that God almighty always raised prophets to intervene and rescue His people during moments of trials and tribulations. He went further to make metion of prophets like Moses in the bible who was raised by God for the rescue and emancipation of the Israelites from the bondage of the Egyptians.

The incoming Governor flying the ticket of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the Off-Season Governorship election coming up in November, 2023 in Kogi state did say that he believed that God almighty in His infinite mercies had heard the cries of pains and agony of the good people of Kogi state and that it was time for the people's emancipation and redemption in the state.

Speaking further, Senator Dino Melaye stated that he could never be equated with the least of God almighty's prophets though but he believed God had chosen and ordained him as the liberator of the people of the state, a task/assignment he had willingly accepted with humility and gratitude to God. Otherwise, he asked, what else could an uncommonly blessed personality like himself be wanting in politics? Could it have been for the material wealth gains or what? He queried!

The most popular Candidate in the incoming Governorship election in the state, urged the delegation and by extension the good people of Kogi state not to relent in their efforts and determination at ensuring Kogi state is saved the global embarrassment as represented by the current administration in the state as well rescue it from imminent collapse due to the unprecedented misrule and mismanagement on going under the out going administration in the state.

On her part, the incoming Deputy Governor of the state, Hon. Hajiyah Habibah Mohammed Deen, commended the female members in the delegation for their active involvement in the SDM Global. She pointed out that more advocacy and enlightenment efforts needed to be put in place to make a lot of the womenfolk in the state recognize the tremendous opportunity the Dino/Habibah ticket offers them, a joint ticket, she said, had, for the first time in the history of the state, featured, an incoming female Deputy Governor.

In recognition of the good works of SDM Global, Senator Dino Melaye eulogized the Convener, the Managers and the entire group for their steadfastness, commitments and dedication. He as well granted the inclusion of the SDM Global's representatives in his Campaign Council!

It was a worthwhile moment having the audience of both the incoming Governor of Kogi state and his incoming Deputy.

* Dist. Senator Dino Melaye for Governor;*

* Hon. Hajiya Habibah Deen for Deputy Governor;*

Kogi state, 2023!

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2023
Patiently waiting for history to be made in the Land of Kogi by the special grace of God.

I feel so blessed to be part of this great project.

Patiently Waiting for my dear state and my people in the East to have the first democratically elected female deputy governor come November 11th governorship poll.- Comrade El-Amin Ibe Aruwa

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2023
We'd have to let kogites know who Muri is already.

Question: How did Muri came across the billions in his possession today? And Please is Comrade Muri of SDP more qualified or too important to run for the office of Governor than Yahaya Bello's engine room, Chief Edward David Onoja?

Muri and his bunch of association of looters/supporters won't be allowed to deceive the masses with their propaganda called Igala Agenda.

Before his recent clash with Yahaya Bello which we all know the cause, Muri was the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of evil APC Party which he used that office to launder billions. Muri was helping Gov. Buni of yobe to launder billions from Yobe State Government.

He lied to kogites and Nigerians all for stomach infrastructure.

He led series of thugs in kogi to rig kogi east elections in favor of the igbiras in 2019.

Muri was so comfortable betraying kogi east for personal gains.

Comrade Muri rigged H.E Engr. Musa Wada out just to please Bello's led APC government.

Please tell Muri Karma is real.- Comrade El-Amin Ibe Aruwa speaks with full confidence

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by winterbell: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2023
Tv for sale
LG 65 inch
Location rivers state.
300k slightly negotiable
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by leokid866: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2023
pretydiva:
Mr Dino melaye Sir, what does your govt have to offer to the people of kogi state? That's the most important thing
weekly social media skits......
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by xtivin(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Riversmore:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Oyom
G.TBank
Same format different words, different account.
Get a job Alaye.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Successlane: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmmmm…

this is the 'OBIDIENT' version of Kogi state.

Dino will come distant third
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by JDJDjD: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
He's on colos to have said this. Dino should be wise enough to know there's no way on earth he'll defeat Yahaya Bello's candidate and besides Kogi State is an APC state. If he likes let him hire Obi to chase clout for him , he will still not win
So if Obi nor enter ur comment
Ur menstruation won't flow?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by JDJDjD: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2023
9jahotblog:

https://leadership.ng/pdp-will-reclaim-kogi-melaye/
With Tinubu as President, it will take an open total rejection of any APC candidate before they can accept defeat.
These people are devil
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Maize247(f): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Riversmore:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Oyom
G.TBank
This same message always. Please stop this begging boy I beg
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by thinkmoney(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2023
9jahotblog:
Kogi State Pdp are one indivisible. Indefatigable incoming governor, Senator Dino Melaye and his great campaign team are working tirelessly round the clock in defeating Yahaya bello and his clueless tactics of using thugs to disrupt the Pdp strongholds in all the 3 senatorial district in Kogi State. Yahaya bello and his stooge Ododo will be heavily disgrace and shamed in hearing the results of the poll from all the 21 LG in Kogi State. It’s 14 LG in Pdp bag 💼 on November 11th governorship poll. By the Special Grace of Almighty God, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the governorship election 🗳. The electorates are fully ready to defend their votes, the electorates are fully ready to stand by their votes. Pdp will win massively in November 11th governorship election. It’s dino everywhere you go now in Kogi State.
Electorate are never ready to defend anything. You guys guys should make smart preparations for that
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Starhearts: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
9jahotblog:
Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. November 11th governorship poll must Obey. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. Meanwhile, Incoming Governor of Kogi State, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye campaign video. Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfvqmr0WEKU

DINO/HABIBAH is a Kogi Agenda ticket not Just for the Igalas and other tribes In Kogi State - Senator Dino speaks...! One DESTINY🙏🙏🙏 Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is a goal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP3rcN2zagc

Check urself.
Who hurts u.
U OP nd u be first to comments under ur post.
U need mental health therapy
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Starhearts: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
9jahotblog:
13/14 LG in the Pdp bag 💼. Oti zeh, no doubt indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice. Senator Dino Melaye wins the November 11th governorship poll by the Special Grace of Almighty God.

U neva sabi how to promote pple

Go nd learn 4rm omokiridon Mr bushRadio
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Starhearts: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Jostoman:
DINO is the incoming governor of kogi state. Know this and know peace.

U dey Aba ? U dey cap nonsense.
Continue
Who dey supply u weed
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by countryman13: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
An not Dino's fans although my but it seems U have gotten or probably don't know that God Almighty still reigns else U wouldn't have said NO WAY ON EARTH HE DEFEAT YAHAYA's candidate. Lastly, U erred by saying Kogi is APC state. Do your findings and keep me posted
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by HRMK: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
who will reclaim kogi?na him papa property?a man that is not different from an #agbero?that was fighting with torn clothes on the floor of senate?a man who engaged a fellow female senator in abusive verbal outbust?may that day when such a character becomes the governor of kogi never come!i believe kogi people would say a resounding #amen to that!its more of #badluck to kogi!!
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Starhearts:

U dey Aba ? U dey cap nonsense.
Continue
Who dey supply u weed
Na for that under bridge oshodi wey you dey type you dey see me for Aba. grin
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Starhearts:

U neva sabi how to promote pple

Go nd learn 4rm omokiridon Mr bushRadio
na you dey deceive yourself and not me joor. So japa from here. Incoming Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. You haven’t see anything yet. More things are coming under indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye leadership. Senator Dino Melaye is the finest and the best governorship candidate to beat.
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2023
JDJDjD:

With Tinubu as President, it will take an open total rejection of any APC candidate before they can accept defeat.
These people are devil
with Tinubu as president, the Nigeria people have reject Tinubu and his clueless APC in government. As it stands today, the same people preferred Pdp and its governorship candidate in Kogi State at the helms of affair in Kogi State. Come November 11th governorship poll, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the election by the Special Grace of Almighty God. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by 9jahotblog: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Starhearts:

Check urself.
Who hurts u.
U OP nd u be first to comments under ur post.
U need mental health therapy
you are only suffering from inferiority complex, hatred and envy here. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the next governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. People of Kogi State have rejected Yahaya bello stooge, Ododo of APC. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag by God’s Grace.
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by JDJDjD: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
with Tinubu as president, the Nigeria people have reject Tinubu and his clueless APC in government. As it stands today, the same people preferred Pdp and its governorship candidate in Kogi State at the helms of affair in Kogi State. Come November 11th governorship poll, indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye wins the election by the Special Grace of Almighty God. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice in Kogi State. November 11th governorship poll must Obey.
We are saying the same thing
Will APC allow the will of the people?
We all know Tinubu philosophy, grab It, snatch it and run with it.
Except u people are really ready to defend ur votes
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Starhearts: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are only suffering from inferiority complex, hatred and envy here. Indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye is the next governor of Kogi State come November 11th governorship poll. Senator Dino Melaye is the people’s choice joor. People of Kogi State have rejected Yahaya bello stooge, Ododo of APC. 13/14 LG in Pdp bag by God’s Grace.

Go sworn him in....
Ur eyes go clear soon
Re: PDP Will Reclaim Kogi – Senator Dino Melaye by Starhearts: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2023
9jahotblog:
na you dey deceive yourself and not me joor. So japa from here. Incoming Senator Dino Melaye is a goal. You haven’t see anything yet. More things are coming under indefatigable Senator Dino Melaye leadership. Senator Dino Melaye is the finest and the best governorship candidate to beat.

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless, He would created anoda creature

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Man Is Alive Tinubu Wouldn't Have Been A President (pix) / Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? / 2015: The Year The YORUBA Education Failed Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.