Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen (12044 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / Fayemi Appoints Directors For Local Councils, Elected Council Chairmen Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Gamesmart: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
zangaozanga:
nigerian politicians are evil

Alchemy528:
See the way they are even calling the money,, evil ruler's

Dshocker:
Greedy politicians

Triv8:
Thieves

675M?

Until they start lynching this fools one by one

What makes this evil, greedy or thieves?

Or you people are just senseless?
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Upon oil money and somebody tells me there is a hope for the country with all these leakages!
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Zeerow: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by 1Dray(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Same Kebbi State wey dey drag top 5 poorest states in Nigeria with Ekiti and Ebonyi state them grin?

IconicR, I trust you've received your own "token" for replacement of your long overdue furniture?

Ebonyi poor? I think you should go get your head examined.
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by fisayodayo: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
I pray Kwara state pays my dad’s own too.
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by onuman: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Oyel money. Asari Dokubor be suffer head.
Through proliferation of too many mostly non viable states and LGAs in the far north, proceeds from oil and gas are drained to the north under one Nigeria.
Asari Dokubor land polluted. His kingdom men ran away from ancestral land to Abuja and Lagos.
In Nigeria, Fowl wee de lay golden eggs is starved so that the lazy cock is fed well.
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Hotwest: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Large budget to embezzle
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Zeerow: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
🙄🙄
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by BoldBrainz(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
1Dray:

Ebonyi poor? I think you should go get your head examined.

Bros, no insult me abeg!

Go to the official web page of the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics and check that for yourself.

I know say everybody dey vex for Nigeria, but it's no yardstick to insult random people whenever your manners take flight.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by AliEzeOlu: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
ManirBK:

https://punchng.com/kebbi-gov-approves-n675m-furniture-allowance-for-elected-council-chairmen/

We never even talk about Akpabio and the senators own finish, and now this

This amounts to well over 32million per Local Government Chairman. Just for furniture allowance o shocked shocked

What fvckery shocked shocked shocked

Where did Nigeria get it wrong??
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by geewean(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2023
This man was the former president of Nigeria union of teachers in Abuja.He is a liberal man.He gives a lot but enshrined in that act is a smart platform to steal money and spend public monies inappropriately.

He left the union in deep financial waters such that salaries are hard to pay promptly.The arrears of pensioners aren't even paid at all.

Going forward he will successfully milk the Treasury of the state but his liberality won't discriminate relevant stakeholders so that he can curry power in second term.

Kebbi state isn't an ambitious state.The level of illiteracy is high so no one will ask questions or challenge unprofitable spendings.

Baba go pack their money shine the congo of teachers with sweet white elephant projects.

I pray he has a change of heart.They guy spends extravagantly.

Benue and Abia state have started governance on a great note he should emulate them.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by FuckDModz: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin

Free money is sweet to spend and embezzle.

Good stuff. 💪🏽
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by NAC1666: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2023
ManirBK:

https://punchng.com/kebbi-gov-approves-n675m-furniture-allowance-for-elected-council-chairmen/
Nice onr, the Governor is doing well... please what's the IGR of kebbi state?...e get why
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by eteebanky: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Make una too buy political post ticket and get there, embezzle too

No hard feelings, stop always playing nonsense victim
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Codes151(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
32m each for furnitures.

For a fuvking LG Councellor lol

Kebbi state with all the poverty?

Hmm.

This is wickedness. I mean some states generate this money only for it to be wasted like this. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by ItisWell22(f): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
Over #32,000,000 each!

Yeeeeeh! 😨

Which kind country be this?

People can’t afford basic daily meals, and politicians who aren’t poor or ordinary men to start with, are comfortable sharing such from the state’s coffers! 😢

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Gamesmart: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

We never even talk about Akpabio and the senators own finish, and now this

This amounts to well over 32million per Local Government Chairman. Just for furniture allowance o shocked shocked

What fvckery shocked shocked shocked

Where did Nigeria get it wrong??

Codes151:
32m each for furnitures.

For a fuvking LG Councellor lol

Kebbi state with all the poverty?

Hmm.

This is wickedness. I mean some states generate this money only for it to be wasted like this. Smh

ItisWell22:
Over #32,000,000 each!

Yeeeeeh! 😨

Which kind country be this?

People can’t afford basic daily meals, and politicians who aren’t poor or ordinary men to start with, are comfortable sharing such from the state’s coffers! 😢

Nigeria got it wrong with the education and its quality that they gave people like you guys.

You are gullible and manipulable because your brain has not been equipped well.
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Quebec91(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
I tell you
Triv8:
Thieves

675M?

Until they start lynching this fools one by one
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by onlyboyson(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
Another political cash out angry angry grin
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by AliEzeOlu: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nigeria got it wrong with the education and its quality that they gave people like you guys.

You are gullible and manipulable because your brain has not been equipped well.

I no blame you, na d fvcanizer wey fvck your m*da without kundum, cum bon peekin lyk u I blame.

Ordinary the "withdrawal method" would have prevented the existence of a zombiistically daft and futureless non-entity lyk you.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by walozanga(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
This government and furniture allowance
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Uncletony(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
[sup][/sup]
marlow1962:
Wonderful, it's a welcome development
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Jokkarm2: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
From my search, there are 21 local government in kebbi state, 675/21 will give 32.1M FOR ONE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN FOR JUST FURNITURE. these people don't really care about masses.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Gamesmart: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

I no blame you, na d fvcanizer wey fvck your m*da without kundum, cum bon peekin lyk u I blame.

Ordinary the "withdrawal method" would have prevented the existence of a zombiistically daft and futureless non-entity lyk you.

Says the slowpoke wey no get sense to review the news in front of him?

Is this description not apt for your dumb ass? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Akaujaa(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
...and Kebbi is one of the poorest states in Nigeria. African leaders are so heartless.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Lanal: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
b]⭐LOG AND SERVICES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW♻️⭐⭐⭐

Gmail google voice✅

Domain google voice
✅ Netflix - unlimited

✅ Text.now

✅ V..p.n (Nord ,p I a , express)

✅ US i Cloud

✅ F.b accs

✅ IG accs✅

P.o.f number✅

Uk 🇬🇧 WhatsApp number✅

Us 🇺🇸 WhatsApp number✅

Countries🌏Telegram number

©9©-5©--775--9©3.
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Fatbam005: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
[quote author=ManirBK post=125040189]what about the civil servant in the state

[/quote you Don talk am you say servant. Mk God show mercy on masses
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by Bahamas95(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
E nor go better for anybody wey dey support these Nigeria polithiefians.

Even the devil is scared of them, they embezzle public funds without blinking......Thunder fire all of them!
Re: Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen by walozanga(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
mariahAngel:
And they're telling the masses to be patient and endure.
Ndi oshi! undecided

Nwanne mmadụ ndị a amaghị Chineke ma ọlị

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-east Governors Deny Issuing Warning To FG Over Killings Of IPOB Members / Osinbajo Visits Anambra For Tradermoni Enumeration And Disbursement / Presidential Taskteam On Restoration Of Law And Order In Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.