Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73510 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Kennyg290: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nigerians have been moving to UK since when it was visa free till this time and it never end thy kingdom comes because we have grown a family relationship to last eternity. Most Nigerian families are in UK,so tell me how will d migration stop? Let's go there and make meaningful Life,LOBATAN
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Emir01: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
People are not even much in that video, that place is like a market stuff.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by godwon01(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha

You are right. Apart from that, you must be consistent in all your dealing with them especially at the point of entry . They will still ask you questions you had filled on your documents at the point of entry.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by hakeemgp: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHBiJ787iek

Are you immigrating soon or planning to? these skills will help you settle down quickly.

Enjoy and let me know if you have questions.

Best.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Meedon: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
omoadeleye:

If you are called to come and work in the farm. Will you answer?

I'm referring to commercial farming.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system
I hate the japa nonsense, wetin I wan go do for white man? I've turned down 3 offers... People think I'm not OK.

I no fancy white man land at all. Their way of life is a big no for me.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Saidfx(m): 1:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Snapdrag0n:
Sometimes I wonder why we lack common sense. Out of these, only 3 or 5 will get visa. If you have money why not take it to another African or Asian country and start up something and see how that money will grow. Within 1year you have everything. But UK? I have my car but my friend in UK is still struggling with bills. Sometimes they just send money to family at home to cover shame so they don't seems nothing is working in uk. Believe me!

UK is the list place I can visit. Don't forget investors are leaving UK due to tax, but Nigerians will forge documents, scam and do everything to get there. Few months later they'll start posting online school "study in UK"... rubbish.
Common sense.
If Nigeria is not good for you like they way it wasn't for me. Remember you're traveling to UK with nothing less than 4-12M as a student or tourist etc. If you take this money into Asian, South America, or another African countries like what banks in Nigeria are doing or dangote and other companies are doing by expanding their businesses and importing things from home and selling them in that country, you'll make clean money and have peace.

But everyone UK. UK my foot.
Take this money settle in another country with less tax, import things like vehicle spare parts, agriculture, fish, cement/building materials and sell in that country.

I concur with you. My friend travelled to Philippines last year and was aquinted to a biz of importing egusi, dried fish, ogbono, aboniki & general naija things..he was just supplying a small naija/african community in Manila..gbam! He carry am now..destiny is not in the west alone! Pray to meet your own..

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
obembet:

I tot a much, they only request the number they can attend to in a day, I was surprised to see this numbers

Lalasticlala
It could be the usual devilish handiwork of Tinubu's detractors!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock
If them check you well your person fit don embezzle money for community Wella as chairman... Una type Sabi make noise like saint online wella
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock
If them check you well your person fit don embezzle money for community Wella as chairman... Una type Sabi make noise like saint online wella..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.