Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73520 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by rollandben(m): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

UK hardly deny visa as long as ur documentation is correct and no fake or false information there.

I stand to be corrected Sha

Dey play o. Your eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by orumba(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
God, make my money complete first
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
I just dey imagine if to say Naija get common border with UK or with USA. cheesy

Russia get border with Finland, Norway, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, but not a single fly from Russia can enter these countries without their permission.

If naija get a border with UK, I can guarantee that a single fly from Nigeria will not enter if they don't want it.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Babathanks(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
pansophist:

Yep. That's Canada for you. Too huge for my liking. It's a country you can't pay me to live. I just don't like it.

And compare to ten years ago, it has gotten really worse. Homeless folks increased, so freaking expensive that buying a house even for working class people is an impossible dream.

Few corporations controls everything just like America, and it's basically Americas bitch. If America ask Canada to jump, Canada will ask, how high?

Of course Nigerians or people from the third world should move there. It's far better. But for Europeans? Of course not. It's hell. It will be a reduction in quality of life.
BossπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ. Me self wan travel outπŸ™. Please help my life. This country is not working
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by obembet(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
staga:
It is normal to see such crowds in August. People going for summer holidays and students prepping for school resumption in September.
It has nothing to do with any japa syndrome.

Besides, that is probably the offices of VFS Global and not UK embassy. You do not visit UK embassy in person to process visas.

How long does it take to get UK visa....
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by pansophist(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Babathanks:

BossπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ. Me self wan travel outπŸ™. Please help my life. This country is not working

You sabi swim? grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock
not only that, may that person be scam of the money he want to use to process the visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GetMeRight: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

What are you really wailing about if I may ask you? Is it about petrol subsidy removal? I don't like it either and I don't support it. But the truth is that whoever you voted for also vowed to remove it. So again, what are you wailing about?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by obembet(f): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Harrynight:

You probably have no idea about US embassy in Nigeria when it comes to issuing visa

US is most difficult one to get o
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by obembet(f): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
onadana:

That's not a guarantee,even if your documents are correct.

But why
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

Senior Reporter
Stolen Mandate Daily Wailing Magazine
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by nedekid: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nicolo360:

That’s not VFS but Etiebet Place in Mobolaji Bank Anthony at Ikeja.
That is vfs, located at etiebet place.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by AllenSpencer: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Blood of Amadioha 🩸🩸🩸🩸😳😳😳😳

People should be going to a Russia and China!

They want to win the hearts of Africans at the moment.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Love800(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2023
What is the difference between visa application centre and embassy?
Imnaknus:
That's the Visa Application Centre in Ikeja, not the UK embassy. And yes, the crowd isn't unusual.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Taylor90:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
obembet:

US is most difficult one to get o
Well, US has always been difficult.
They want people who are rich and successful already to go to their country. So you will continue to be rich and successful there as well.
If you are already failing here in NIgeria, they won't like that you go to their country and fail and add to their burden again.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
And don't be surprised that many of them there voted for APC and they want to run away due to shame.. God pass una.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
pansophist:

Russia get border with Finland, Norway, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, but not a single fly from Russia can enter these countries without their permission.

If naija get a border with UK, I can guarantee that a single fly from Nigeria will not enter if they don't want it.
You're right but they'll have a hell of a time doing that. Because of the way some desperados embark on dangerous journeys across the Sahara & Mediterranean just to get to Europe...
Talkless of if we share common border.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
mastermaestro:

Theme for don nuke Naija make them for fit breathe, I dey tell you. grin Nobody go gree make people invade their country like this. grin
You're right, but e no go easy to stop desperate Nigerians. Lol!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by GanagiBitrus: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
b5ive:
GuyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ if that was the case, US n UK go dey receive us every minute of the day😁😁😁. Dem go don lock n build walls around their borders sef. 9ja to the world 🌎.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No be lie. Lol.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Etiyin: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
24SEVEN:
My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.
So since your siblings are all in the UK, we should DM you because your siblings are all working in the home office. Just Dey play
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by HighTable(m): 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
We die here πŸ˜‚ warriors don't run! πŸ’ͺ

Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lapintoz50:
Your wailing just started....you go wail and foam for mouth for the next 8 years....

Kutelu, children of hate, continue....

Oponu

How is the economy faring so far?

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by azikiweironsi(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:

Jobless and brainless IPOB terrorist cannibal.
If you can employ this kind of energy into something productive, you miserable low life existence would have been better by now.

The guy is a jobless mofo. He spends his time 24/7 on Nairaland commenting on every thread with multiple accounts.
Hand go soon reach him.
Headless monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by ufotunang: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nawaoooo...see what APC and Tinubu has caused

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by HighTable(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Language barrier, Japan or Hong Kong is a little better.
If can learn Mandarin... Very good!

AllenSpencer:
Blood of Amadioha 🩸🩸🩸🩸😳😳😳😳

People should be going to a Russia and China!

They want to win the hearts of Africans at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by able20(m): 12:16am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:

I tot a much, they only request the number they can attend to in a day, I was surprised to see these numbers

Lalasticlala
Most Nigerians are dying from Tinubu's Toxic economic policies.
Most of those applicants are youths who are supporting Tinubu based on ethnic and religious interests, not because they like him

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by 2016v2017: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:
It was the same thing back in 2007 when I first applied for a UK visa. It was like Oshodi market of 30 years ago.

Taylor90

I know you will pretend not to see this, you lousy thing.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by AareGaa: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:

Jagaban, the conqueror of Peter Obingo

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 12:38am On Aug 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

And the funny thing is that most of them there are those people that stepped into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism

You will never get that visa

If you are a true Nigerian and you can't allow an old sick man suffering parkinson disease with mental problem who is not aware of his environment to marry your daughter yet you forced the same person on over 200 million people after what we passed through for eight years in the hands of Buhari-tinubu Apc administration may you and your your children know no peace not only that may you and your children be harmed when revolution and cleasing start in Nigeria

The worse part of it now they will start to quote you and call you ipob not knowing that most of us are from South south
They will say we will wail for eight years ...they don't even know that most of us have enough money to survive we are just pitying them

"... we are just pitying them"

Seriously, this your misyarn no mumu to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.