Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria (73492 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by lildush(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 U get bad mouth ooo guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Those that japa to Europe will japa back to Africa because of WW3. UK will be nuked by Russia. New York will be destroyed. Me wan Japa from this world because what is coming isn't something to joke about. Mathew chapter 24 will happen.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2023
Angel55555:
Nothing special, people have been relocating to other countries before now.
people relocate from Europe America to Africa and other parts... Migration is a significant feature of humanity... Besides it's not as if it's cheap to process traveling... Except one wants to do corner corner which could be risky and end in tears
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Ay04z(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system
we plenty....

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Antizikist all your comments are hidden because there's no iota sense in them

As you can see all Your comments are deliberately provocative
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by fishnburger: 8:01am On Aug 12, 2023
You get what you wish others. Don't be swallowed by hate.
Solofresh2:
90% of them would probably end up in the streets
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Babathanks(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2023
pansophist:

You sabi swim? grin
Yes ooo
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by HighTable(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Nigerians behaves like sheeps, anywhere the herd is going is where they think they must go, not knowing opportunity is in unpopular places and the same goes for everything in this world.

Snapdrag0n:

Looks like you've been or already in China.
Yes learn mandarin and you're good.
Anyone that lives there for atleast 6month let say a Nigerian will definitely be a millionaire.
Hongkong is a city of millionaires. If you meet 3-4 ladies, or guys dating one of them, you'll surely date a millionaire's child. They're good to foreigners and I love them.

It's hard to see anyone going to China, Japan, Korea, singapore and returning back empty. Many of our guys if check social media marry there. The case is reverse in UK.
Very Hard to marry someone in UK or meet a millionaire. All of them want to tax you. Don't forget they're not even done with 2.00 odds Man united and Chelsea tickets talkless of having your time. Gambling is no.1 in UK. Saturday like these you hardly see guys at home. Trust me all of them including the UK prime minister has stake 2.00 odds.
Anyone seeing this should think before travelling to UK. Yes you may say I need better education. Don't forget almost all homes in UK have got graduates..so why will they employ you first? That's reason you have our graduates doing dirty jobs and driving cap there. They leave those hard and dirty jobs for us.
In china,they'll even pay you double for speaking English.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2023
Its finished
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2023
No place like home.

We shall units together to make Nigeria greater.

God bless Nigeria
God bless JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by vannessa7(f): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2023
grandstar:

But Obi and Atiku said they'll implement the same policies of removing the fuel subsidy and unifying the exchange rates. Anyway, i always felt that only Tinubu amongst the candidates had the backbone of carrying them out.

Don't mind them, they talk as if their Peter Obi has any magic wand to wave and the country will just develop immediately, somebody who could not govern an ordinary state effectively wants to govern a nation, a selfish, tribal and religious bigot, they think turning round a nations economy is rice and beans. They say they are all billionaires and will not be affected by any economic downturn but they are the one complaining the most now, they are cursing and crying, all their curses must surely return to their own head, children of hate and perdition.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by vannessa7(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Majority of Yorubas didn't vote for Tinubu, Many Yorubas didn't vote for him In Lagos, Osun, Ekiti and even Ogun.

He pulled the biggest rigging heist in the history of Nigeria with the help of Inec chairman and docile Nigerians.

That is a lie, how can you cook up such ridiculous lie like this, where I live everybody voted Tinubu, Tinubu won in all the polling units in my area, even family and friends I know in other states voted Tinubu, all these will not get you anywhere, I thought igbos will be the happiest now since you all claim you are billionaires and not affected by any economic downturn, how come you are the one going berserk while the people you believe will die of hunger are the one not complaining. Lies everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Solofresh2: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2023
fishnburger:
You get what you wish others. Don't be swallowed by hate.
Shut up
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2023
vannessa7:

That is a lie, how can you cook up such ridiculous lie like this, where I live everybody voted Tinubu, Tinubu won in all the polling units in my area, even family and friends I know in other states voted Tinubu, all these will not get you anywhere, I thought igbos will be the happiest now since you all claim you are billionaires and not affected by any economic downturn, how come you are the one going berserk while the people you believe will die of hunger are the one not complaining. Lies everywhere.

Some of you Yorubas can never complain because somebody that is used to poverty in their brown roof will never know when they degenerate to wretchedness.

Before igbos protest because of hardship, you lots must have started eating grass.

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2023
mukthar2000:
No place like home.

We shall units together to make Nigeria greater.

God bless Nigeria
God bless JAGABAN

Say again

Which "we" grin grin
Maybe you are referring to your region and tribe.

Unity? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by vannessa7(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Some of you Yorubas can never complain because somebody that is used to poverty in their brown roof will never know when they degenerate to wretchedness.

Before igbos protest because of hardship, you lots must have started eating grass.

Deluded mind, 🤣igbos living in denial from 10BC, it will kill you to accept that Yorubas are wealthy and prosperous, you can't just accept that fact, we are not just ostentatious or chest beaters like you lots, unless it's time for our owanbe which all of you loves to copy but can't understand, you believe if you don't have a shop you must be poor, lol, you are free to keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep at night.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by kmaster007: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2023
Make Nigerians no turn UK to no man's land
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2023
vannessa7:

Don't mind them, they talk as if their Peter Obi has any magic wand to wave and the country will just develop immediately, somebody who could not govern an ordinary state effectively wants to govern a nation, a selfish, tribal and religious bigot, they think turning round a nations economy is rice and beans. They say they are all billionaires and will not be affected by any economic downturn but they are the one complaining the most now, they are cursing and crying, all their curses must surely return to their own head, children of hate and perdition.

Yes, Obi has no magic wand. Just over enthusiastic followers like those of Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by LOVEGINO(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2023
24SEVEN:

I dey manage our family resources here in Nigeria. And Nigerian women dey keep me in good company. grin
badt guy grin
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2023
Think9ja:
Am I the only one who doesn't fancy this idea of Japa?

My elder brother was suggesting to me that we should sell our uncompleted building and sponsor me to travel

I said no.

I swear I'm home sick

Just four months in Lagos and I just can't wait for an opportunity to move to Abuja.

I like to see my family and friends everyday. If not for the lack of opportunities in my place, I will not move an inch to anywhere.

I would like to go there for vacation or tourism but to Japa Asin comot for 9ja?
Mbanu

We die here
I want make them see my dead body if I die..

I must benefit from this flawed system

Come brother,Abuja will sure benefit u.

I came here with nothing but with determination I am doing good.

Try ur best.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by iSense247: 10:30am On Aug 12, 2023
Imnaknus:
That's the Visa Application Centre in Ikeja, not the UK embassy. And yes, the crowd isn't unusual.
I think Visa application should be online.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by iSense247: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2023
24SEVEN:
My siblings are all in the UK. Anyone who wants to go to UK through me should DM.
I'm interested please.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Any agbadorian wey follow impose this lifeless old man as a president would b denied visas...even if dem manage get am...they will never reach their destination
Lol 're u wishing them death?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Exceed15: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor90:
Any one that voted Tinubu and plans to run away may the almighty God deny you visa

May the embassy chase you away

Seyi law that was ranting during campaign don close mouth since everything went sour

But he’s abroad oo and be dictating for us who will rule us

Yes I remember eniola and toyin Abraham rugged support for Tinubu. Shame on them now...awon werey to ni dafun.

Eniola Badmus and Toyin Abrahim that was shouting track record and on his mandate two of them don go sit down for 750 per liter keg of fuel

Una carry urine device wey dey lick microphone keep for Aso Rock
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Exceed15: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
UK don turn pure water sef.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Exceed15: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Lapintoz50:
Your wailing just started....you go wail and foam for mouth for the next 8 years....

Kutelu, children of hate, continue....

Oponu

Na u be baba nla nla authentic oponu. Just look at the suffering across the country.. kilode!
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Exceed15: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Where are Toyin Abraham and Eniola pig badmus ? Dem suppose stone dem if they appear for public.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Think9ja(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Come brother,Abuja will sure benefit u.

I came here with nothing but with determination I am doing good.

Try ur best.

I want launch career for Lagos first, then after 6 months to 1 year, move to Abuja
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Nice2023(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Think9ja:

I want launch career for Lagos first, then after 6 months to 1 year, move to Abuja

Goodluck.
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Think9ja(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Goodluck.
Thank you sir
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by aestake: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
vannessa7:

Shey na only Igbo people dey that place? Sense no dey again because of religion and tribe! So na only Yoruba and Hausa people go dey be president?
Re: Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria by Boyjaco: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2023
Many are called few are chosen 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.