Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34923 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by seanwilliam(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2023
Im happy for her
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2023
To be good and morally upright still has it's reward.

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by NOwazobia: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2023
Integrity pays, and even if it doesn't pay, I still won't let go of mine.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CSTRR: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Stop talking trash she is not igbo she is from river state.
So rivers state is a tribe?

Mercy Chinwo is what?

4 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu
Shut up and don't annoy me this morning. Must everything be tribalistic?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Karleb(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

Until you blow it in 10 years.

Having a Canadian PR is bigger than the $70k.

She could be making more than that with the Canadian PR on yearly basis.

4 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by OBTOREPA(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by maticar: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.
But if she committed a crime and she is being bashed by yorubas, you would remain silent and let people assume she is Igbo.

Continue

6 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's remain wonderful set of people. kiss
Those tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.
she is Ikwerre and not Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by sonofElElyon: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

Ashegbe o si. Ashepamo lo wa. Tell someone who speaks Yoruba to translate
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
This country go soon empty. Immediately Russia starts granting us citizenship on a platter, then I’ll know it’s finished.

We are currently the most vulnerable country in the world
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by kuntash: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

That money can not maintain some homes in a year even in Nigeria...

Don't allow inglorious wealth take away your dignity...

How would you feel if you were the person that misplaced the money ?

Selling your conscience over a transient thing could be cowardice.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by tesppidd: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Not hating but I still think she's overrated.

If she works in that hotel and there is CCTV around, maybe by the hallway ,, she had very little options but to return it.

She might be a honest person but it's inconclusive.

The undisputable honest person would be one who picks such money on the road or in a random taxi and returns it.

My opinion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Abifarin16:

So also the ones in drug trafficking also.
Good character is not by tribe. So also evil.
They are human tendencies.
Good or Evil is a human tendency. Not tribe, ethnicity, or race.
that girl is not even Igbo... She is Ikwerre

5 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by maticar: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2023
CSTRR:

So rivers state is a tribe?

Mercy Chinwo is what?
He will tell you ikwerre
Many igbo speaking people commit crimes and they blame it on igbos because of the names

You won't see them come out to say "it's a rivers person oo"

But this is good news e jump out to cap nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fawaz050(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

And leave the owner distraught?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu
she be Ikwerre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Hezmatosky: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu
Dey play!
Sha make una no still carry una madness near Asaba angry
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2023
Omokiri the new igbo hater won't see this. if it is the other way round she took the money he will us how Peter obi want to take something that does not belong to him
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by maticar: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
she be Ikwerre
She is Igbo

6 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by NOwazobia: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2023
CannibalTorment:
The fear of CCTV cameras and investigation is the beginning of wisdom
Not everyone is a crook like you.

We have more Nigerians with a high level of integrity than you would ever imagine.

When you roam with thieves and crooks, and your environment is littered with them, you think other people are the same.

Change your ways, your friends, and your environment and see the great men and women full of integrity that wouldn't let it go for a billion dollars. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by degoodman: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2023
We still have honest and good people in this country.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by 001Lagos: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Shut up and don't annoy me this morning. Must everything be tribalistic?
See who's talking

Mtchew 😂

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by delzbaba(m): 8:42am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

which world? Third world country or mainland, what can 54million actually do to put the world under your feet.?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by nedekid: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2023
chatinent:

Not all Igbos are honest tho...same as in every tribe.

Congrats to her anyways.
Thank you jare.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ibrahimmufutau: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Da
she is a good ambassador to Nigeria, and a beautiful compatrot. U project the lmage of our country in good light. This is a clarion call to good Nigerian smaritans to give beautiful name to this country rather than negativities God bless Nigeria and global community Amin.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Dey play!
Sha make una no still carry una madness near Asaba angry

igbos are in Asaba... the ika and others are an igbo tribe.
Do you know that there are igbo clan in Kogi state also?

the igbo clan are scattered beyond South East.

5 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2023
Where she see the money come return am back?Who be the careless owner?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Eriokanmi: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

How much is that, compared to the free PR, 10kusd, etc? With the free PR, she'd make that money in a year. She's made for life. This is the mistake our leaders have made by not encouraging French as a second language in schools since independence. I still don't know the benefit of being a member country to ecowas. This should be one of their agendas as a regional bloc...common language. This doesn't have anyrhing to do with who colonised who.

Whereas, hardly would you see a Franco fone country who doesn't understand English. There are lots of benefits in being bilingual. I used to hire a translator each time I travelled to Benin for projects cos not all of them speak yoruba. They speak French in offices. I got to France one day , wanted to buy stuffs at chatelet des halles, I couldn't speak French and the seller didnt understand English. I looked stupid lol.

By the time i got home, I had to subscribe to babel by fire by force. Now, I speak French like locals, without hiring a teacher.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Abifarin16: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
that girl is not even Igbo... She is Ikwerre
They wan claim her for una. Failure is an orphan, success is an extended family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Renman: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
she be Ikwerre
Ignorance is bad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fourboys: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state.
90 percent of rivers people are Igbos or married to an Igbo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Photo: Collapsed Bridge In Kwara / Pictures Ten-Lane Idongesit Nkanga Avenue In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.