Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34956 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by tunjijones(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Igbos are honest people so I'm not surprised

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud

Daalu

Generally, Igbos are not honest people. And you know this.

Not that there are not good and honest people amongst the Igbos but on the average, igbos can't be rated as good and honest people.

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by JuanDeDios: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by caracas: 10:03am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Stupid and irredeemable tribalistic thing the woman is from river state she also described her local government the most useless and unrest local government in Nigeria due to kidnapping and rituals there.Even at that this girl don't have choice than to return the money because they will still arrest her if she move away with money.
Stop typing like an illiterate, rivers state is a state with different tribes including the Igbo tribe just like delta state . This particular lady is from one of the Igbo speaking tribes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ebubu3: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Rotimi Ameachi is a ikwerre man still he has Yoruba name.
una funny die. Very soon nsukka people will say they’re not igbo but nsukka tribe
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by tunjijones(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's remain wonderful set of people. kiss
Those tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.

Yes, I know igbos have gone through a lot in Nigeria but it is as a result of your greed.

The born to rule mentality that you think the Fulani has, hmmm, Igbos are worse only that what they did backfired on them.

Pre civil war, Igbos were the one ruling Nigeria and they had this superiority complex where they think they are better than other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by caracas: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2023
tunjijones:

Generally, Igbos are not honest people. And you know this.

Not that there are not good and honest people amongst the Igbos but on the average, igbos can't be rated as good and honest people.
Generally southerners are not honest ppl but the most corrupt of all are the Yorubas. Yorubas are the most dishonest humans you can ever employ in your organization. Any one who has worked or still works will tell you this. This is why the civil service is the most corrupt organization in Nigeria cos it is dominated by the yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Xkale1996(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu
she is not Igbo
Watch it again
She is from rivers state
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by fastseo: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:

Bro no go there o, Nzeogu na my uncle. When hm mama die for okpanam, i follow tie akwa ocha, if u know make u dey know. Na we Delta north fight the fight and na we suffer am pass. Such will never happen again. Ibos make una dey una dey

What is the meaning of Akwa ocha?

Akwa meaning cloth and ocha meaning white.... whitecloth worn by those mourning the dead.

Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogu.... what's the meaning of chukwuma? meaning God knows

3 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by mexxy1(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2023
fourboys:
I am from Etche bro chill... Every one in my town speaks and understands Igbo. U said it already ur grandma is Igbo... Remember where I said either U are Igbo or married to one?? Even wike's wife is Ebere

Do you know that Brazilians and Uruguayans speak Portuguese yet, they're not referred to as being Portuguese?

Think!

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by caracas: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2023
Xkale1996:
she is not Igbo
Watch it again
She is from rivers state
Stop acting like an olodo
Rivers state is a state not a tribe
Igbo is a tribe n she is an Igbo lady from rivers state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Xkale1996(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's remain wonderful set of people. kiss
Those tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.
she is from rivers not igbo
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by legba1(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

Will you keep quiet? Those folks at computer village says *hellooo". Dem go pack fufu/dummy phone for you as real phone that you paid for. Those drug moose that litter every cells/prisons all over the world nko? Bad folks dey everywhere/ among every tribe.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by millionboi2: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2023
mexxy1:

She's from Rivers state (Ikwerre ethnic nationality), South South, Nigeria.
Ngozi is Igbo oga na bcoz say no b drug she push
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Abifarin16: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2023
If I change my name to Donald Trump does that make me American?
Nonsense.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Lovelife433(m): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Congrats to Ngozi Mary and thank you for making the Igbo nation proud even those one in Alaba international market are honest too? Ur problem is that u reason with ur mouth n not with ur Brain.

Daalu
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by caracas: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2023
legba1:

Will you keep quiet? Those folks at computer village says *hellooo". Dem go pack fufu/dummy phone for you as real phone that you paid for. Those drug moose that litter every cells/prisons all over the world nko? Bad folks dey everywhere/ among every tribe.
You clearly do not know computer village. The folks you referred to that indulge in the 'fufu’ malpractice are mainly Yorubas not igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ola9ja(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2023
She is from Emohua, which is Ikwerre in Rivers State.

If she didn't returned the money and was caught, you would have disengaged yourself from her, and you would have said...........na so ikwere people dey do.

May God help us all.

001Lagos:

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by 007kjb: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2023
Esama:
Rotimi Ameachi is a ikwerre man still he has Yoruba name.

Chibuike amaechi is his name, the rotimi is just by the way

Why una de get headache when ever the IGBOS wants to acknowledge their brothers and sisters outside the east

I think u guys have ulterior motives

The Igbo unity that you guys don't want,we are gonna spend our last dime to achieve it

2 Likes

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Igboid: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2023
007kjb:

Chibuike amaechi is his name, the rotimi is just by the way

Why una de get headache when ever the IGBOS wants to acknowledge their brothers and sisters outside the east

I think u guys have ulterior motives

The Igbo unity that you guys don't want,we are gonna spend our last dime to achieve it

Gbam!
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Moniya4Real(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2023
Well, but you should in case it happens to you. But I admire your honesty though

FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

Still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

1 Like

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by kingsceemark(m): 10:31am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

thє wσmαn rєprєѕєntѕ thє єntírє ígвσ rαcє, prσud σf hєr
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by tunjijones(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2023
caracas:

Generally southerners are not honest ppl but the most corrupt of all are the Yorubas. Yorubas are the most dishonest humans you can ever employ in your organization. Any one who has worked or still works will tell you this. This is why the civil service is the most corrupt organization in Nigeria cos it is dominated by the yorubas.

I am not saying yorubas are honest people. But in honesty and integrity I wld rate Yoruba over the Igbos.

And for your information, it's the Igbos that dominate the civil service. Igbos are more than any other tribe in federal civil service commission. Abia state has the most people in federal civil service. This info is as of 2021.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by TheSuperX(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Cool
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ezmans: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2023
Alchemy528:
That's the way god came for her rescue,,,
But what is someone carrying $70,000 inside a hotel to do in the same Nigeria,,, though the story no clear,, congratulations
any human having 70,000 dollar cash in Europe will go to prison but our government here still keep quiet over it
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by obembet(f): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

So rivers girl don turn to Igbo abi...
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Abifarin16: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2023
caracas:

You clearly do not know computer village. The folks you referred to that indulge in the 'fufu’ malpractice are mainly Yorubas not igbos.
And if we go to a popular market in the SE who will you find doing the worst?
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Ezmans: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2023
envoymedia:

https://guardian.ng/life/ngozi-kekwaru-who-returned-70000-to-get-free-canada-pr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Mwx2gf1vw

thank GOD for your honest act but leave pastor & watsap prayer group matter in this issue
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by obembet(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Daalu

Same as Asari, since all Rivers state don turn to Igbo... Yeye
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by ola9ja(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2023
On average, no Ikwerre man or woman will agree with you that, they are Igbos even though the bear Igbo names.

Fact.

caracas:

Stop typing like an illiterate, rivers state is a state with different tribes including the Igbo tribe just like delta state . This particular lady is from one of the Igbo speaking tribes.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by membranus: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2023
caracas:

But how many Yorubas are populating the prisons in Malaysia, India, South Africa, UAE, China or even in Europe? But asks how many Igbos are there for various nefarious acts? Yet to your jaundiced eyes, Yorubas are criminals.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by tesppidd: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2023
Onefornaija22:

Would CCtv prevent her from hiding it in her pants?
No

But investigations will be done,,

All those who entered that room will be suspects and they will be questioned.

Not everybody would love to be a suspect.

Personally I would never steal from my work place, even if I was tempted to.

My point is that there are people who would never take something within their home or workplace where they are known, but may steal where they are not known, like a taxi or something they found on the ground.

What she did was an act of honesty no doubt, but I would have been more impressed if she's getting all these accolades for returning money she picked up from a random taxi or on the ground somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traffic On Abuja-Keffi Expressway As Army Blocks Road To Stop Shiites (Photos) / Vehicle Filled With Packs Of Flashlight Catches Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.