Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 (34963 Views)

Aminu Yakubu Dies Of Coronavirus In Katsina 3 Days After Returning From Lagos / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CannibalTorment: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
NOwazobia:
Not everyone is a crook like you.

We have more Nigerians with a high level of integrity than you would ever imagine.

When you roam with thieves and crooks, and your environment is littered with them, you think other people are the same.

Change your ways, your friends, and your environment and see the great men and women full of integrity that wouldn't let it go for a billion dollars. undecided
I am not responsible for your frustrations, if you are looking for who to blame for your life, look for your mother where you left her, stop unnecessary blithering, if you are tired of life approach fast moving trailers and stop unnecessary grieving.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CSTRR: 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tranquill:

You are the illiterate here. What is Igboid group and what is Igbo tribe?

It’s funny how you illiterates keep parroting ‘Igboid group’ that was some white lady’s academic invention just few years ago because you think it gives you the right to force yourself on others.

Ikwerre don’t speak Igbo but Ikwerre language unless you Igbos also speak Ikwerre, Igala or even Efik language too.

French man can’t say that Spanish people or Portuguese speak ‘intelligible French’ whatever that means, unless they are clowning like you are.

Complete illiterate.

Just look at the nonsense you wrote.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by NOwazobia: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
CannibalTorment:
I am not responsible for your frustrations, if you are looking for who to blame for your life, look for your mother where you left her, stop unnecessary blithering, if you are tired of life approach fast moving trailers and stop unnecessary grieving.
Said by someone who cannot feed without stealing. grin

I guess you should look at the mirror, and tell yourself who is actually suffering. 🤤
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Mcslize: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Congratulations.......

Still wouldn't have returned the money Sha........54 million no be keremuye Ooo........cud have the whole world under my feet with dat...........

It's all about mindset. Only few of us in the world like the lady that won't take other people's properties. Our kinds are very few.
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by colonelwealth(m): 12:41am On Aug 13, 2023
envoymedia:

https://guardian.ng/life/ngozi-kekwaru-who-returned-70000-to-get-free-canada-pr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Mwx2gf1vw

I watched it live on NSPPD with Pastor Jerry Eze.
Her testimony was mind blowing as well as many others on NSPPD..
Kudos to her for such honesty& receiving the word of prophecy that made it possible.

To everyone reading this....Ensure you join NSPPD online prayer platform every Mondays to Friday by 7am to 9am on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram& Facebook via Pst. Jerry Eze's NSPPD channel to receive miracles that seems like dreama.
Believe me, I am a reciept of such and in One week of participation, God must suchly amaze you with that thing that you desire.

What God can not do, does not exist..!
All glory belongs to God..!!
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by VEHINTOLAR: 1:57am On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations to her ! Really,it is very rare,almost impossible,for an NGOZI or anyone from that axis to do such ! How sure are we that her real name is Ngozi because I have my doubts o ?!
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Xkale1996(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2023
caracas:

Stop acting like an olodo
Rivers state is a state not a tribe
Igbo is a tribe n she is an Igbo lady from rivers state
you must be very very very stupid and senseless

Do you know if her mom
She is from South East
Her dad from south South

Big foool
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by Emmanuel909090: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations dear
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
IT'S GOOD TO BE GOOD OOO wink
Re: Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 by CannibalTorment: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
Said by someone who cannot feed without stealing. grin

I guess you should look at the mirror, and tell yourself who is actually suffering. 🤤
I didn't ask for the description of your mother, since stealing and armed robbery are norms in your family, it is aberration in others, stop generalizing your family delimitation and disappointment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vehicle Filled With Packs Of Flashlight Catches Fire On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO) / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.