Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,927 members, 7,852,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation (27455 Views)

Yoruba And Ikwerre People Are Now Teaching The North High Wire Politics In Abuja / Wike Reveals How He Almost Scuttled PDP Presidential Primary, Calls For Calm / Electoral Bill: How Governors Scuttled Senators’ Moves To Override Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2023
Baba run!
Many think say BAT na Daft man! E pleased those need but left them with Their FATE, na evidence be this grin

No future attack say e no involve am
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Skillsnigeria: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2023
grin hmmm
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2023
Elrufai will come after them, this I'm sure of. He's still better and delivers well even though he has his shortcomings.
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by muykem: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2023
The way he handle southern Kaduna issue couple with his statement on Muslims agenda might be his problem. Also note that current chief of defence staff is from southern Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by NaijaNaWaa: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2023
High wire or low cable, El Rufai is bad market any day any time. Besides, this piece is sponsored by that wicked, satanic, pinchomic man himself.

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Anyiamaka: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
I'm sorry I can't waste my time reading dat Long storyline because of El-rufai

Is El Rufai a name of a person, animal, place or thing?

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2023
[sup][/sup]
SendoSendal:
This is high level betrayal by the President. It is important we condemn betrayals in politics. If you know you won't be able to keep to the terms of bargain, don't seek favours. We all know how El Rufai stuck his neck out for Tinubu even when the odds were stashed against him. Now its time to return the favours now, the President started developing cold feets. We should do politics devoid of Betrayals and Backstabbings. Even if El Rufai is the biggest sinner in this world, the President knew he had baggages before seeking his favours during pre-elections and even during the elections. If you didn't remember his baggage when he was helping you, you shouldn't remember his baggage when it's payback time

Thank you,

but it seems the world doesn't work that way, that's why it good to be careful of people who make daring promises, judge thier motives, if winning is more important to them than the welfare of the people around them. That's a company not to put your hopes in.

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Lampass(m): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/how-high-wire-politics-scuttled-el-rufais-cabinet-confirmation/

Good riddance to bad rubbish, Senator Shehu Sani should be nominated to replace EL-Rufai.

He will represent the good b
People if kaduna well at FEC, he is detribalize and we'll accept buy all section of Kaduna people

3 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by henrydav: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2023
El-Rufai the short man devil (😈)

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Davicl: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
helinues:
You see, when people were shouting where are the ministerial lists, we told them it could be the NSA that are relating theit names to be forwarded to senate.

Southern Kaduna issue should be one of the reasons he was grilled that hard

Unfortunately People like you never believed anything happen in southern Kaduna

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Meteng: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2023
At the end, all of these na speculation
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2023
muykem:
The way he handle southern Kaduna issue couple with his statement on Muslims agenda might be his problem. Also note that current chief of defence staff is from southern Kaduna.

Possibly, but the sector he's about to head, which is the ministry of power to be called ministry of energy since gas would be under it, is a very sensitive sector.

What do I mean, the money in energy sector is terribly massive, the lack of electricity in Nigeria, a number of businesses thrives and survives in that lack (through the sales of generators and diesel and PMS). When you bring gas into power generation the dynamics changes, you could generate as much as you want depending on the capacity of the plant. There by putting those businesses to thier graves.

A number of factor could be why El-Rufia is being chanced. It could be political, money driven or even religion.

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Enskynelson(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2023
This does not change the fact that he is often an insensitive man when he speaks and for some of his statements, if it were a country where law and order is taken seriously, he should have been invited by the DSS for explanations long before now. El rufai displays attitude that makes it difficult for u to separate him for that of a religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Tobijays: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Nah 2031 politics at play! El Rufai will be running for president so also Kashim Shettima too! Now dem dy try Clip El rufai wings bro
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Voicetoday: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2023
Watch Shallipopi Performance at Seyi Vibez O2 Indigo Concert in London (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB1pNqkra1Q
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by ogaemma: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2023
Lesson's from El Rufia's saga.

Be mindful of the words you speak today, for tomorrow you might eat them.

El Rufia made so many unguided comments that could lead the country to political and religious security challenges.
Today those comments are working against him now.

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Fifthaout: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2023
No new stuff! angry

Same regurgigated bullllshit since yesterday angry
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Psoul(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2023
SendoSendal:
This is high level betrayal by the President. It is important we condemn betrayals in politics. If you know you won't be able to keep to the terms of bargain, don't seek favours. We all know how El Rufai stuck his neck out for Tinubu even when the odds were stashed against him. Now its time to return the favours now, the President started developing cold feets. We should do politics devoid of Betrayals and Backstabbings. Even if El Rufai is the biggest sinner in this world, the President knew he had baggages before seeking his favours during pre-elections and even during the elections. If you didn't remember his baggage when he was helping you, you shouldn't remember his baggage when it's payback time

Are you thinking right?
Can you remember how many people El Rufai betrayed to support Tinubu just for his selfish personal interest?
So those he betrayed are not important.

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Fifthaout: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2023
SendoSendal:

El Rufai worked against Akpabio emerging senate president.

First, Atiku won Kaduna

Then, all 3 Kaduna senators voted Yari to emerge senate president

So, who is the betrayer here

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by ViceGovernor: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
El-Rufai is one of the best administrators this country has ever produced. In fact, dude is one of the most educated politicians from the north and Nigeria needs educated leaders of northern extraction to compel their people to go to school, but El-Rufai's extremist islamic views are quite disturbing.
No doubt the man is very brilliant and can turn situations around if he wants to.
But he is very spiteful and has a borderline erratic hatred on other tribes and religion.
The worst part is that he doesn't even pretend or hide it.
If you see his comments on social media or his interviews with radio stations people will be shocked....he usually disguises his interviews by speaking fulfude.

His son too has that evil tendency and he may even be worse than his father

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Nato008(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
They still managed to sneak CAN into this long whitewashing drivel grin Wetin dem do una na ?
Anyways, someone is definitely pained grin
Thought I was the only one who saw it 😹

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by tesppidd: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2023
helinues:
You see, when people were shouting where are the ministerial lists, we told them it could be the NSA that are relating theit names to be forwarded to senate.

Southern Kaduna issue should be one of the reasons he was grilled that hard
lol

So you really think that if Tinubu wanted El Rufai by all means, anyone would grill him or delay his confirmation based on some Southern Kaduna issue??

You are really naive..

4 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Codes151(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2023
stories.. nothing like that.. no need to paint it.. Elrufai was embarrassed and disgraced.. cow that said he was too old for a position and then went for it... a leaking mouth that talks anyhow...

the fool has been disgraced politically. he's irrelevant.. forget damage control.. this religious bigot as been disgraced by a senate filled with 80% new commers.

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by djon78(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2023
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/how-high-wire-politics-scuttled-el-rufais-cabinet-confirmation/

Nasir is very smart and intelligent

But he destroyed his reputation with the things he did in Kaduna past eight years especially with the Southern Kaduna people, his rabid religious bigotry

Rabid insult from his children especially his son Bello and Wife have really undone El Rufai and his family as a no no for Nigerian top echelon of power

So vice president kashim, Senate president Godswill and Ribadu and Gbajamila are right to fear El Rufai.
He even ranted against Buhari towards the end of his tenure.

El Rufai is not a loyalist and can't be trusted
Simple

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Amayabor1: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
There is no high wire politics anywhere. He was rejected because of his ethno-religious bigotry. He doesn't deserve a place in national political office. He should remain in Kaduna displaying his bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by djon78(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Elrufai will come after them, this I'm sure of. He's still better and delivers well even though he has his shortcomings.

He can't do them anything
He is not an insider in the government

Moreover his rabid bigotry and insult is well known.

El Rufai is very smart and intelligent but because of his rabid nature

El Rufai can never get Nigerian president
Never

He is not a loyalist

Atiku was the one that brought him into government by recommending him to Obj

How has he treated Atiku

Now I understand what one of my mentors said:

A loyalist is better than successful employee

A loyalist can never betray or snitch on the hands that made him

Example look at femi Gbajamila
He is a complete Tinubu loyalist

Tinubu can go to bed knowing that he is totally covered by femi

But that can't be said of El Rufai

That's why he is a very dangerous Man

In the corridors of power
The greatest currency is loyalty

I am a Man of loyalty
And even for all the money in this world I can never snitch on my inner circle
Never
God forbid

1 Like

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by HopeGying: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mild123:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num: Angel Ubi
G.TBank

Stop spamming every thread, scammer ❌
Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Osanoghodua1: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
El rufai is actually one of the commanders of Herdsmen in Nigeria, he used them to desimate Southern Kaduna and Christians, he even advocated full Jihad and he's against a Christian ever holding a high ranking office in Nigeria. Someone who even insulted Jesus. His end may have started.

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by Blaqputin(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Phoenix873:
As much as we hate the short devil begot for his overt religious fanatism, we can't help but acknowledge his records as one of the few public servants with a proven track record of performance.
Why don't we overlook his bigotry and allow him an opportunity to perform in the supposed power sector he was penned down to manage by Tinubu?
We gotta set our priorities right.

Another low thinking fellow

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by olakan22: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
If we didn't know better, one would think El-Rufai was an angel.
The article is one way politicians launder their reputation in the media...

2 Likes

Re: How High-wire Politics Scuttled El-rufai’s Cabinet Confirmation by olakan22: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Phoenix873:
As much as we hate the short devil begot for his overt religious fanatism, we can't help but acknowledge his records as one of the few public servants with a proven track record of performance.
Why don't we overlook his bigotry and allow him an opportunity to perform in the supposed power sector he was penned down to manage by Tinubu?
We gotta set our priorities right.

Overlook his bigotry?
When his bigotry reigns without restraints. There will be no one left to appraise his 'beautiful power sector reforms'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: House Of Representatives Summons Lai Mohammed / Police Arrest Cow For Murder In Ogun / Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.