Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? (37231 Views)

If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here / 7 Reasons You Battle With Bad Breath And 7 Natural Remedies To Fight Mouth Odor / Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by damkin24(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Mine na pimple. I almost use everything for cure but still remains until I succumb and it goes away at it's own time.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Ishilove: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Pimples. It nearly drove me nuts. It later stopped on its own

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Edipet(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2023
virginprincess:
I'm still battling with pimples even till now but it has reduce sha.
you no dey cum. as the society believe. They say na only people wey no dey have sex the suffer for pimples

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by xristos(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2023
not everyone went through this..and it's not ajebutter life...just simple care and close attention for kids and what they put in their mouth

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by slowice(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2023
Lol now we dey try form posh you go open old wound grin
Abi you Wan disgrace our grace grin grin

Nothing mehn no suffer for street that time

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Josbreed: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2023
You didn't mention lice. Personally, we did not experience until when my granny was brought from the village to our bareacks in Nyanya back den. Omh! She came with an army of luce with her from the village. We hear am dat year. Eczema and pimples did me shege for more than 5 years. But now my face smooth pass egg Na God.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
What makes op thinks everyone must experience any of these? Mtcheww

Rose, have you greeted me this morning?

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Emmacy001: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:
PLEASE, Nobody should come here to Form Posh o. 😒😄

*Pimples
*Eczema
*Ringworm on the body
*Ringworm on the Head (LakpaLakpa). cheesy cheesy
*Heat Rashes
*Buttock Rashes (called Sweety those days). cheesy
*Chicken Pox
*Scurvy (Called Mbeke those Days in Warri).😄

WHICH OF THESE AFFECTED YOU AS A CHILD?

MINE IS:
*Pimples (Show me Shege for Years)
*Sweety (All the Kids in my Area had it)
*Chicken pox.

STATE YOURS. cheesy smiley

Last picture...
We call it okpuisi eringo

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by virginprincess(f): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2023
Edipet:
you no dey cum. as the society believe. They say na only people wey no dey have sex the suffer for pimples
Never heard of this,where did you get such assumption fromundecided.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Rose, have you greeted me this morning?
Good morning sir how's wife and kids? Have a nice day ahead sir

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by adedayoa2(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
Pimples

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
OP,
I'm amazed as to how measles didn't make your list.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Wainey: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Chicken pox na like general market na.

I also dated pimples. E still dey visit me sef
I never had chicken pox, no body in my family has ever had chicken pox

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Sijo01(f): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2023
Ringworm on the body
Ringworm on the Head (LakpaLakpa)

sad sad

3 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by PepeXKermit: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2023
That lakpa lakpa finish me and my bro head eh

4 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Chizzychinny: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2023
Non
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Juanmike(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2023
Jennyclay in the 60s suffered Sweety.

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by BoldBrainz(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Good morning sir how's wife and kids? Have a nice day ahead sir

I had to remind you abi ?
Same way I had to remind you to check your mailbox.

Your own is to sit here and disturb the peace of Nigerians with the debilitating affairs of Ebola Tinubu. Na there you go answer present!

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by wittywriter: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Kingsleyodafe2:
Kingsley Odafe battled asthma
Wow.....be strong....

Wittyness
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Way4orward: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2023
Swety Swety. I no go ever forgive u

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by adedayoa2(f): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
What makes op thinks everyone must experience any of these? Mtcheww
Just quote and write None of the above.

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by gentleguy1975: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2023
My own na eczema, but,op forgot to mention Apolo that eye infection

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by adedayoa2(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2023
Sijo01:
Ringworm on the body
Ringworm on the Head (LakpaLakpa)

sad sad
you dey pack sand put for your head?

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Jonegonu: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2023
I am adding this
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by DevilishMan: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:
PLEASE, Nobody should come here to Form Posh o. 😒😄

*Pimples
*Eczema
*Ringworm on the body
*Ringworm on the Head (LakpaLakpa). cheesy cheesy
*Heat Rashes
*Buttock Rashes (called Sweety those days). cheesy
*Chicken Pox
*Scurvy (Called Mbeke those Days in Warri).😄

WHICH OF THESE AFFECTED YOU AS A CHILD?

MINE IS:
*Pimples (Show me Shege for Years)
*Sweety (All the Kids in my Area had it)
*Chicken pox.

STATE YOURS. cheesy smiley

I never experienced any of this and I don't give two bleeps what you say.

Just because you grew up in a pig sty don't mean everyone else did.

Rubbish. See the confidence wey he take dey type trash.
Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Beremx(f): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Pimples showed me shege. Nixoderm and Shirley cream wasn't out of my sight then.
Op you didn't add lice. Lice was an epidemic because back then there was nothing like relaxers. Sheltox was used by our parents to treat lice. Lice show me pepper

4 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Intelcorei7: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2023
Ringworm on the head - LakpaLakpa = Ibo spelling , LapaLapa = Yoruba spelling

3 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Jonegonu: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2023
I am adding this ringworm

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by Damian911: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
igahdavid:
This reminds me of
Dr Aladin 7keys herbal mixture

The miracle medcine that was suppose to cure all
You know Dr Aladdin cheesy?
Chop knuckle bros grin cool

1 Like

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by xynerise: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
No Apollo on the list?

2 Likes

Re: 80's And 90's Kids: Which Of These Did You Battle With, As A Child? by DenreleDave(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2023
nepapole:
Chicken pox na like general market na.

I also dated pimples. E still dey visit me sef

General market for u and probably people around u..

Stop generalizing sh t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi State Building Nigeria's Biggest Reference Hospital / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 / Christopher Gilbert Fighting For Life After White "Friends" Push Him Into Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.