Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine (20960 Views)

Anambra Bans Preservation Of Corpses In Mortuaries / NAFDAC Cautions Media Against Illegal Advertisement Of Pharmaceutical Products / Lassa Fever: Anambra Bans Drinking Of Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Femiwilli: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good Move
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Dpaulie(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Our culture is finally gone
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by sreamsense: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Igbos pay the highest tax in Lagos and contributed to the 55% growth of Lagos

Same can't be said about the Agbo sellers fr south west that are living and doing business in south east

You pay 55% tax from what? Gala or 2x2 shops? You are a comedian, where were you when Omokiri analyzed it for you with better facts?
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by OkayDaddy: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
What will Anambra1stsxn now use to impregnate his wife?
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
I am Yoruba and we must respect our hosts
You are not Omoluabi be proud of your tribe
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by GodSaklek(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
igbo claiming yoruba, yoruba tribe is truly a giant of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
GodSaklek:

igbo claiming yoruba, yoruba tribe is truly a giant of nigeria
They can't do without us, some of them are even changing their name
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by OkayDaddy: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

UNESCO already said Igbo language will be extinct by 2050. I am happy cowards like you are already denying your family and ancestors and running to claim being Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by luluman: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Yoruba Agbo sellers are gradually turning Anambra market to Agbo market yet, no one is harassing them.

All we say is that they should be respectful to there hosts and obey all the safety rules
Correct!! They should come back home while those people too should go to the east. Balance is coming.
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by luluman: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Somebody wants to put Yorubas in Anambra out of business grin.

Next you'll realise, Lagos government is going to ban street trading along traffic congestions in the state.

Economic warfare "o ti set"!
Its now 1-1 no winner.
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by dyera(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
I almost threw up as I was eating this morning because of the disgusting things I heard from the loudspeaker of the herbal medicine seller passing my street.

I was eating, the next thing I heard was, your wife menstruation come black or your wife menstruation dey draw.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by luluman: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Ofcourse true. If anyone cannot respect his host they should go back home
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by luluman: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Most of the people selling bottled water on Lagos roads are Yoruba women and children

I am from Lagos and this is the truth
Maybe you don't visit the high ways.
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by MS247: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
I laughed hard when Ipob miscreants claim Yoruba sell Agbo in Igbo land...

I mean which Yoruba with sense would leave Lagos , Ogun, Oyo to such underdeveloped region to sell agbo
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by yarimo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
Yoruba Agbo sellers are gradually turning Anambra market to Agbo market yet, no one is harassing them.

All we say is that they should be respectful to there hosts and obey all the safety rules
Thank God they are not recruiting people on how to take drugs to another country

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Omodua(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Soludo and his anti Yoruba policies, instead of roads and infrastructure he was elected to do useless man
Is it not same Soludo being accused of anti Igbo and Tinubu supporter?
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by sylve11: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

With that your cassava head shape. Okoro, dey play. Mr Chinedu

Na wa 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Gentlesniper(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Don't you guys get tired of this tribal nonsense??
Nawa ooo people are busy making money and doing business together irrespective of tribe yet you people on nairaland are here bashing yourselves on empty stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by KwuoteYourFada: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
MS247:
I laughed hard when Ipob miscreants claim Yoruba sell Agbo in Igbo land...

I mean which Yoruba with sense would leave Lagos , Ogun, Oyo to such underdeveloped region to sell agbo

Says someone who has spent all his live in a slum somewhere in bere Ibadan grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by 001Lagos: 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

How you take know say I lazy? grin ode omo ina chigozie grin
Swear that you're not from Osun 😂 😂
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by YesDaddyTill203: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

T

This IPOB terrorist cannibal again with his usual anti Yoruba noise. What has Yoruba got to do with your evil cannibal enclave?
Mumu masquerading as a son of Lagos when he's nothing but another OSU slave monkey. Thunder fire your cannibal balls.
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Omodua(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Statistics from Igbobi Bureau of Statistics grin mugu...
Na from the gala sales and fake spare parts business una take dey pay the highest tax abi... grin. Ozuor grin
Which one do you do? Selling your parents heritage and patronising Street Owambe and Jamborees??
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by sylve11: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
@001Lagos, they have finished you patapata here o 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by histemple: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
See this foolish up there mentioning Yorubas........ haven't u seen other ethnic group hawking or selling herbal products??

Even yo imaginary billionaire cubana sells agbo (ODOGWU)

Oga Used Pussy,

Please what do you mean by Cubana being an "imaginary" billionaire?
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by MS247: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Says someone who has spent all his live in a slum somewhere in bere Ibadan grin

Naso

Same bere wey petty traders don litter

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Ventura1: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Needed in Lagos too, especially those with mounted speakers at junctions and garages.
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Lanretoye(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Soludo say kidney problem wan finish una for there.
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Deepspirituals: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
It's not only Yorubas that Sells Herbs ,Igbo too are Good In Herbs.

It's Good it's being Regulated for Health Sake.

I'm into Herbs too ,How Many Local Herbal Sellers carries out Toxicological Analysis on the Herbs they sell .

All Plants should not be mixed together because some Chemical Reactions in them might be Harmful .

There should be Standard of Practice .

However there are some Herbs that you take by Squeezing without having to go through Processing .People too must be Enlighten on that .

I have a very Effective and Potent Herbal.Tea that I make from Plants ,Seeds and Roots Extract ,It Addresses Infections ,Fatigues and Inflammation,I make sure all those Ingredients are Non Toxic ,I took them to the Laboratory for Analysis .

Also it has dosage Administration ,And I make sure the Process of Making is it very very Hygeinic.

Health is Wealth
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by KwuoteYourFada: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
MS247:

Naso

Same beer wey Ibo petty traders don litter
Your sister says hi 🤡🤡🤡

Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by Fugazy2023: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omodua:
Which one do you do? Selling your parents heritage and patronising Street Owambe and Jamborees??

It's not my fault that your parents died wretched grin
Re: Anambra Bans Advertisement Of Herbal Medicine by MS247: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Your sister says hi 🤡🤡🤡
Yes my sister an actress Eniola badmus

Your own sisters say hi 🐷🐷🐷

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes / I'll Be Undergoing Surgical Treatment Of Chronic Empyema Soon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.