Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic (238 Views)

Change My Mind: The Larger Population Of Nigerians Are Extremely Ignorant. / 91.8 Million Nigerians Are Extremely Poor, Says World Poverty Clock / 46% Of Nigerians Are Extremely Poor - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic by Princess80(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Tribal, religious, gender and political violence.

You guys are far worse than the racial abuse seen in the US, how do you still live together?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic by illicit(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2023
Princess80:
Tribal, religious, gender and political violence.

You guys are far worse than the racial abuse seen in the US, how do you still live together?

I am tired too

Can I live with u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic by advanceDNA: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2023
illicit:

I am tired too

Can I live with u

Lol..... she wan cap...
Re: Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic by kurupt1: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
It's the owner of this forum that encourages the tribalism. He is a closet tribalist
He never does anything about the tribalism, does even ban anyone
Re: Nigerians Are Extremely Toxic by Puss360(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2023
Lol... Well, what you've said is true.. but it's not an inherent behaviour...
It's just dat point blank Nigerians are poor and suffering.. and this leads to frustration which makes everybody to move around with bitter heart!!!!
Nobody/ no region wants or likes to hear of the progress of another person or another region....

We are too ethnically diverse...
We like kids too much.. so everybody wants to have "a few" of their own...
Who will grow up poor and frustrated like their parents...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Fuel Price Hike Looms As Landing Cost Rises By 37.4% / Tinubu Appoints Wike As Minister Of FCT / Dear Judiciary...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.