Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING (4896 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Jewessgratitud3: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
This picture of a baby girl has been trending online with mixed reactions from the public and some calling the mother senseless for dressing a girl of that age like this.

Mother. And mother's to be in the house, can you dress your 4year olds like this?

For me, I don't really have a problem with it if the bum short covers her bumbum very well and the dad is fine with it but the posing of the girl is what I'm against. She was made to pose like an adult. Too much for her age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by talented321: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Think wide''
1.fine those days we walk around naked but when we want to dress our parents dress us decent
2.forget about perverts
3.she post it on the internet.
4.when that child become age she will follow the same step since it is accepted by her mother''
5.and pls is not everybody advicing u that have ur time' they did so because u are fellow human'' because i can see from the comment everybody is concerned about pervert'' for that little kid''
Jewessgratitud3:

Based on the points you raised, I agree with you that the dressing is not so decent but on a good day, are we not supposed to see a naked girl child and not imagine dirty things? Or seeing my naked 7 year old nephew ( or any other child) and start saying he's looking tempting? Na wa o.

During our time, we would run around and play in the rain with only pants and uncles and aunties will not even send us. Try it now and see one idiot.t pervert uncle drooling in a corner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nothing is wrong with it, she's a kid and got nothing to flaunt.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
talented321:
Imagine dressing ones kid with their useless lifestyles'
Puss360 what is ur concern about this kid?
She's just a kid, only perverts will sexualize her.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by talented321: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
She is just a kid' that is how it always begin'
It is just for fun' many people who will not like my statement will come here and quote nonsense.
My first daughter is 8years and i don't play with her because the days are not smiling', because from the beginning everything was catching cruise till it catches us.
People don't have manners again and worst thing is they called it fashion.
No worry last las everybody go dey alright
IconicR:

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Puss360(f): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hmmm.. well, as long as the kid is below 10yrs, I see nothing wrong dressing her...
Parents love their kids so they can dress them the way they see fit but not too revealing sha...
My main concern is taking photos of this your half dressed kid and posting online.. that's my main issue.... For what?? What gain as the parent are you after? Attention or what?
Why not admire your kid at home and rest?.
Okay once you put the pic online it's now a "Public photo" and you will surely get the so-called attention from members of the public including pervert!!!!!
As an adult, th parents has to know better... If it were to be a boy, well, it's even better, but a female child is a no-no...
Coz even female adults are still molested for dressing provocatively, how much more little child....
As an adult, when/if you want to behave anyhow, do it within the confines of your house....

Let's be cultured please....
To reproduce doesn't equate maturity...

2 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Wawelexy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
She will definitely continue with what she's used to when she grows up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Anny69: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
What type of mother dresses her daughter this way and post it online? Even those poses aren't okay for a child. undecided Or the parent don't know we have predators online?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Shinjawestern: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Single mothers handwork....

Only in South will u see mother's dressing their kids that way ...

Women in South ehn...

Most of them dress like prostitute's

13 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by care4you: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Anny69:
What type of mother dresses her daughter this way and post it online? Even those poses aren't okay for a child. undecided Or the parent don't know we have predators online?

show us the way you dressed when you were 4 let's compare...

amụ waiting!

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Anny69: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
care4you:

show us the way you dressed when you were 4 let's compare...

amụ waiting!

I would if it wasn't an anonymous forum.

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Fugazy2023: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Her useless mother is inculcating olosho vibes in her daughter. The mother is definitely an ashawo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by NLegendforte: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
This is one of the reasons I don't go near female children nowadays. What they portay in terms of mannerism shocks me

3 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by stacyadams: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin grin if I ever give birth to a female child,I go visit father Abraham for him tomb,wake am up from death, make he use my daughter sacrifice for holy land as a burnt offering to him God grin

2 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by eepeepook: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
1. Blame her mom.

2. Blame the men lusting over the child.

3. Blame the dumb bloggers spreading the news.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by ahnie: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nothing wrong with her dressing....to perverts she's tempting their loins.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by illicit(m): 12:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Well, there are better dresses for her age

The pose is suggestive, not all adult females are even comfortable with such poses

Fuuny thing is, the kid might be dumb at academics

Nonsense

shocked

4 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by werisetogether(m): 2:43am On Aug 14, 2023
With all the recent headlines on pedophiles defiling kids, this is irresponsible

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by STEWpid(f): 4:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Chai..

Cute baby dear.

She just need to be properly guided.

The over holy and righteous men with their hypocrisy wouldn't deny in their heart that they're already longing their Gbola.

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by vincenteger: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2023
I just hope they're not grooming her for future olosho

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by mytime24(f): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by engrchykae(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Anny69:
Big Ned is watching
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by engrchykae(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2023
She must be a single mother,I am sure of this

4 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Astra101: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2023
May Jehovah protect her from Paedophile🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by BigYash: 8:27am On Aug 14, 2023
When Olosho gives birth to a child,you don't expect her to teach her child good morals,when she doesn't even have it..

I once saw a mother hitting her little daughter's bum bum. Her statement was " This your big yash go bring money come for us" This was somewhere in Benin some years ago.. Imagine what a so called mother was planning for her daughter..

Nobody can give what he or she doesn't have... As long as you lack good morals,you can not teach or give your kids good morals.. Example are those supporting these rags that little kid is putting on.. Take it frim me,that you lack good morals.. Rubbish!

If she dresses in clothes that will cover her unclothedness, will she or her parents die?

2 Likes

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by BigYash: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2023
ahnie:
Nothing wrong with her dressing....to perverts she's tempting their loins.
Even you that is a mother undecided I wonder what you are teaching your kids,if you say nothing is wrong with that unclothedness of that little kid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by emmancipated(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2023
Slay princess.

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Remijuice: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2023
I can't see anything wrong in her dressing...

No be her mates dey walk around with only pants for our compound
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Jewessgratitud3: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Remijuice:
I can't see anything wrong in her dressing...

No be her mates dey walk around with only pants for our compound

I wonder for Mr. Bigyansh o. She's only a kid and should be seen as one. If not for pervert minds, this babys dressing ( apart from the pose) should not even spark any reactions. She's not even a teenager. So what's all this hullabaloo for? Bikowa, let children be children. Stop sexualizing them.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by honour7: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:

That is the thing, there are so many perverts in our society today, so it's the job of parents to protect their children.

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Baronthecelebri: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2023
Future slayqueen, she'll be sweet to Bleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Make You Ever Beg For Money? / My Friend Feels Am Disturbing Her With So Much Calls / Help I'm Being Manipulated Physically And Spiritually By Redeem Christian Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.