Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems (21509 Views)

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Allisgud: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Do u expect a dog u put out there in the nite to watch over u to sleep off,it is getting ready for any insecurity burden ahead grin remember the primary assignment of a dog is security,only pet dog sleepoff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by beardedboy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Almiron:
ask Uberfacts not me, Abi image no dey load on your browser, are you using Nairaland free mode?
You posted it. You made yourself their ambassador on NL.

Abi if NL gives them holiday prayers for this post you won't ask for your share?
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Olam09(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Almiron:
I wonder what kind of problems dogs think about. Do dogs have problems, other than barking and eating. I saw the post of X, I find it hilarious so i decided to share it here. Dog owners have you ever caught your dogs thinking about their problems? 🤣🤣🤣

E get some dog for our house na eba dem dey dey give them as food.. 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Ofemmanu1: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Omoawoke:
Thinking about their future and relationship problems

Yeah, you're right.

Dogs see more than humans do.

They can see sickness in their owners and it could make em have sleepless night thing about the impending terminal Cancer of the owner.

Only if you have dogs.

I've spend half on my life with dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by DeepSight(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akalia:
Na lie. Animals don't think, they act on impulse.

I don't think you have ever owned a dog.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by maticar: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Almiron:
I’ve seen some that are smarter than my papa
ofcourse there are

1 Like

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by DeepSight(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Many non dog people here would probably not know that dogs also dream and they even have nightmares.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by BluntCrazeMan: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Almiron:
I wonder what kind of problems dogs think about. Do dogs have problems, other than barking and eating. I saw the post of X, I find it hilarious so i decided to share it here. Dog owners have you ever caught your dogs thinking about their problems? 🤣🤣🤣
About a particular game which they didn't play well..

About a particular thing which they did which their owner didn't like..

About a particular dog somewhere which they didn't impress well, or which they didn't get along well with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by porthouse7(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Majorbankz007:
Omo one guy on YouTube DM top Nigerian politicians. This guy get mind sha 👉🏼click here to watch it on YouTube. Nigerians no Dey fear again o

Deleting soon
I didn't do all this to get over 500 followers on YouTube
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by simplesearch: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Seunomobo:
So why did they deceive us that we'll go to heaven or hell after we die...

If Dogs have similar traits to human , why can't they go to eternity after they die as well?

Animals don't have a soul. They're incapable of understanding the law of God, not to talk of keeping it. If you like domesticate any animal for as long as possible, then open the Bible and teach them not to commit fornication, they'll never understand the meaning, or the concept of punishment attached to it.
This is the reason God did not hand them any of his law to keep; and where there is no law, sin is not imputed. And since there is no ground for justification or condemnation to animals, then it is impossible for them to go to heaven or hell fire. It therefore means after death, their memory is lost.

Ezekiel 18:4 (KJV) Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Romans 5:13 (KJV) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

2 Likes

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by mylove4God(f): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
shocked shocked shocked what kind of problem could they be thinking?
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by membranus: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Hello Riro, what's ya prob?

If there is any, c'mon spill it out.

If ain't none, get your doggone sleep, and let me get mine.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Yeah, you're right.

Dogs see more than humans do.

They can see sickness in their owners and it could make em have sleepless night thing about the impending terminal Cancer of the owner.

Only if you have dogs.

I've spend half on my life with dogs.

Yes they do
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Dancebreaker: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
And yet some human beings cannot think about their life. shocked shocked

I won't be surprised if Oyinbo soon give dogs the right to vote in general elections. Dudu will first condemn but will copy it later.

Clearly, dogs can't do worse than many unthinking humans out there.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by meobizy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rubbish.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by jerrryfemi88: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I have been suspecting my dog, my neighbor is her biggest problem, if that dog sleeps and wakes up to find itself in my neighbor's house with him alone...

It will commit suicide...
true talk
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
The only major of the problems Dogs thinks about is all about Ibomites and Ondo people because whenever dog is sighted by this two tribes the next thing is to be kill for sumptuous delicacies.
Almiron:

1 Like

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Decarbonisation: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Which problem dog get apart from to catch thief?

Even thief, them no dey catch nowadays.

Smh
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by NewLife87: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
🐶 💬 "Hope my owner won't sell me or eat me one day"
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Dybala11(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:
Many non dog people here would probably not know that dogs also dream and they even have nightmares.
True, even though dogs live more on instinct like their fellow animals, their actions can still be guided by their experiences too.

1 Like

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Akalia(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

I don't think you have ever owned a dog.
Hete is my dog. Your point exactly?

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by chiboycue: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Almiron:
These are some comments under the post.

Every Dog has its Day

1 Like

Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Achieverbb(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
I have been suspecting my dog, my neighbor is her biggest problem, if that dog sleeps and wakes up to find itself in my neighbor's house with him alone...

It will commit suicide...
😂😂😂😂
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Templee333(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It's because you turn the word of God upside-down. Animals are under our control. God gave them to us. While we're under God's control. Animals go nowhere after they die, but we do. We're created with some similarities with God.
and yet there are worms and maggots in hell,how did they get there?
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by akoladejesu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Everybody with his or her own problem. Nobody is innocent of whatever thing we are having in this whole life
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Templee333(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:
what do you mean by "non dog people"? i hope it is not what i'm thinking o
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by DeepSight(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Akalia:
Hete is my dog. Your point exactly?

Oh he's a beauty!

Well if your dog does not think, maybe like owner, like dog. All my dogs have been philosophers.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by DeepSight(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dybala11:

True, even though dogs live more on instinct like their fellow animals, their actions can still be guided by their experiences too.

Very much so.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by correctguy101(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
DeepSight:

Oh he's a beauty!

Well if your dog does not think, maybe like owner, like dog. All my dogs have been philosophers.

grin grin

You go jhus dey use style dey throw punch abi... grin
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by Probz(m): 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

...Not to mention living long enough to escape an average Calabar man's pepper soup pot. grin

Lol.
Re: Uberfacts: Dogs Sometimes Lie Awake At Night Thinking About Their Problems by DeepSight(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
correctguy101:

grin grin

You go jhus dey use style dey throw punch abi... grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get CRUSHED NOODLES for dogs / 10 Incredible Hybrid Animals You Wouldn’t Believe Exist. (PHOTOS) / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.