Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? (26050 Views)

Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / EFCC Office On Fire, Commission’s Data Centre Worst Hit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Chilpg(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
So bad

We have leaders that do not care about the masses but keep on sharing prayers to their mail boxes.

God heal Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by JaredH: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
don't understand what you typed tbh
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Princewill1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
OIL SUBSIDY SHOULD BE A RIGHT IN NIGERIA

Is it not idi.otic for politicians in Nigeria to says that corruption in oil subsidy is the main reason they want to end subsidy and the mu.mu masses in Nigeria accepted it. Why not tackle the corruption there first?

All over the world, govts subsidize essential products and basic commodities for it's citizens. Oil producing nations like Algeria, Angola, Libya and Egypt all sell cheaper subsidized fuel in Africa and why are there no corruption in these countries' subsidy?

Subsidized oil should be a fundamental RIGHT in Nigeria because "petro and diesel" are tied to electricity generation in Nigeria. Millions of businesses in Nigeria rely largely on it for power generation and survival. A country that has stable electricity can't remove subsidy and Nigeria with poor power supply will follow suit.

All the political parties in Nigeria brainwashed Nigerians with subsidy removal citing corruption as the reason and the citizens foo.lishly believed them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Niyonice(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
lol
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Antiurchins: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
BrokenCondom:
The Korope driver told me this after he needed to explain why i have to pay two times what i pay pre-subsidy removal.

He said they are worst hit by the recent situation.
He calculated 570/186 = 3.09
Whereas he is only billing two times of the old price, that he should be billing 3x or more than that grin

Two hours later i was still disturbed by that assertion, backed by this keke driver who charged two times what was obtainable this same time last year.
So i tried whining my way through his guts...

I asked... How are you guys coping with this subsidy palava?

Although not too confident, he poised Public Transporters are worst hit by the recent economic situation.

Then i asked that question that skipped my thoughts in the Korope,

I said...

"Guy, people wey dey give una money don dey collect double salary"

But the guy's reaction answered me.

Nairaland, who/where is worst hit by the current situations of Nigeria's economy?

Broken Condom

how far those that want to teach Peter Obi lesson (a billionaire) 🤣

I hope he has learnt his lesson 🤣🤣🙉🙉🙉

Hate for south easterner bring other ewedu and desert people together .....just look at the results....look at your country..

God will not answer your prayer if you supported aGbado .... because we Warned you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh in korea

7 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Jeposky(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
BrokenCondom:
The Korope driver told me this after he needed to explain why i have to pay two times what i pay pre-subsidy removal.

He said they are worst hit by the recent situation.
He calculated 570/186 = 3.09
Whereas he is only billing two times of the old price, that he should be billing 3x or more than that grin

Two hours later i was still disturbed by that assertion, backed by this keke driver who charged two times what was obtainable this same time last year.
So i tried whining my way through his guts...

I asked... How are you guys coping with this subsidy palava?

Although not too confident, he poised Public Transporters are worst hit by the recent economic situation.

Then i asked that question that skipped my thoughts in the Korope,

I said...

"Guy, people wey dey give una money don dey collect double salary"

But the guy's reaction answered me.

Nairaland, who/where is worst hit by the current situations of Nigeria's economy?

Broken Condom
Na the bicycle wey I bought during lockdown dey help my movement now. if not, na all my salary I for dey use transport.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by perryy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
We transporters are worst hit. Your presentation though.
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Bradford111(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Majorbankz007:
This Tinubu regime just hard anyhow and that’s why many men out here can’t sustain full erection nor last long in bed. I used to last for maximum 3 minutes until I used a particular fruit and veg formula that worked like Magic. I have the recipe and it works 100percent. Selling my recipe and how to prepare it for 1500naira. See my what’sapp my profile. Text me codedly

Hmm see scope 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Kukutenla: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
I made a post on my experience with an Okada rider early on in the subsidy removal thing.
They are very badly affected but not the worst hit
The worst hit are grocery stores owners
Anyone into that biz can relate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Bradford111(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:
Fuel.... Once fuel goes up.. everything else goes up... Even children sef , it affects dem...coz slsome children now trek to school
I’m falling in love with you oo
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:
Fuel.... Once fuel goes up.. everything else goes up... Even children sef , it affects dem...coz slsome children now trek to school
Dear Puss360, if say you fit gree for me, eh, I go make sure say our own children no go trek go school!
I go work hard so tay I go even buy you tear rubber SUV, mansion for Banana Island and the latest i-phone!
Cross my heart!

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by ultimateprof: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
The worst hit are salary earners. Salary still remains the same and at the same time, those animals that voted for Tumbulu are still buying fuel for #220.

7 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Puss360(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bradford111:

I’m falling in love with you oo
Thanks dear..
Oya let's face the topic.. don't derail it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by nairalanda1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Antiurchins:

how far those that want to teach Peter Obi lesson (a billionaire) 🤣

I hope he has learnt his lesson 🤣🤣🙉🙉🙉

Hate for south easterner bring other ewedu and desert people together .....just look at the results....look at your country..

God will not answer your prayer if you supported aGbado .... because we Warned you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I laugh in korea

I did not vote for Tinubu, or Obi or even Atiku, before you start.

Obi and Atiku and Tinubu said the same thing. Subsidy has to go. And at the end of the day, that is what is happening.

Even if you bring up Obi's claim that he would remove 50% of subsidy, that means we would still pay higher for fuel , and people would still be complaining well well. GEJ and Buhari were doing similar, and people complained and grumbled then. All our leaders since 1973 did the same thing, and people cried and grumbled well well.

Agreed there would be a lot of goodwill if Obi was elected. That one is certain. But as at May 2023, our debt servicing was eating 90% of our revenue, we were paying for subsidy with borrowed money since 2016 at least, and we were losing billions to smuggling, and so forth.

The issue is, and this goes beyond politics.......we was too broke to keep paying subsidy. We knew that as far back as 2012, which is why the government then wanted to remove subsidy. Nigerians said no then, so here we are.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by exynos(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
The wickedness perpetrated by this evil government will soon yield fruits.

I hope FG is ready? Until then, Semper Fidelis

3 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Puss360(f): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
FOJEM:

Dear Puss360, if say you fit gree for me, eh, I go make sure say our own children no go trek go school!
I go work hard so tay I go even buy you tear rubber SUV, mansion for Banana Island and the latest i-phone!
Cross my heart!
Oya na...
Show me the money make I chop fess before pikin come...
Buy the iPhone, and car then I pack my bags leave Agege follow you go Banana island...
Then we begin talk of pikin grin
I no wan dey suffer before pikin come grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Bradford111(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Thanks dear..
Oya let's face the topic.. don't derail it grin grin grin grin
Just wanna ask you a question
How long have you been on Nairaland?
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by zinaunreal(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
This 8k I mine suppose sustain me till I figure out how to japa . Wahala for those wey no dey do crypto

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Wetin dey pain me for this economy na the hike price in olosho

Come be like say them remove olosho subsidy

The average call girl in PH now charges 30k for night

The number of men walking with testis filled with sperm is too much

Person go cough or sneeze sperm go come out

You go urinate sperm go come out

Konji just dey use person do rehearsal

2 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by GreyCloud: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Everybody dey feel am

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by MrsTwrite(f): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
1 Dollar go soon climb N1500.

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by gm7818: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
God will see us thru

I want to sell my LG Side By Side GC-B207WVQ Refrigerator
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Puss360(f): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bradford111:

Just wanna ask you a question
How long have you been on Nairaland?
I can't remember, but by 2012, I remember always reading post and comments when in school...
I didn't have an account then, saw no need...
Comments suits me just fine...
Recently I decided to open and use it to pass time...
How about you?
Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Oya na...
Show me the money make I chop fess before pikin come...
Buy the iPhone, and car then I pack my bags leave Agege follow you go Banana island...
Then we begin talk of pikin grin
I no wan dey suffer before pikin come grin grin
My heart don dey race oooo!
Lunch, then dinner, then Android phone, then hugging, then weekend getaway, then Tokunbo Corolla, then pikin (maybe twins), then small rest, then rent duplex for Ikeja, then I go Japa go look for forex, then when I come back, I go come resemble this guy!

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by 90dbest: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Yoruba and Fulani don't know anything about running a modern society. After all, Tinubu said that Yoruba and Fulani are one.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
fastseo:
seeing the current crop of leaders we have, you should know that there is no hope in sight in the next 4 years again.

people that are quick to share 2m each just for go home n rest for two weeks. cry while nothing is being done to help the masses. now they are planning to remove the Senate leader for mistakenly exposing them

I know same people that voted them will still vote for the next in line among them who will still inflict pain on them.
let election comes everyone will remember that they need to reward the North that's why they are voting APC. why others will say he is from my tribe, others my state, others my religion.

Akpabio didn't exposed them.Him talk am as e be.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Roger3D(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
MrPOTUS:
lipsrsealed

Omo, people don't give offering in church again o.

Offering box is always almost empty, it is well lipsrsealed

People that voted these bastards into office, hope your lives have improved since this old vegetable came to office.
Are you supposed to take your hard earned money and dash it to some scamming pastor or use it on yourself?

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by tuzle(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Small agege bread that I buy for #200 as reach #250. Transport is the worst hit in price increase and I totally understand why. When I first got here I use to enter #150 but now that same place is #400

3 Likes

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by tabaralph: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Taylor90:
Wetin dey pain me for this economy na the hike price in olosho

Come be like say them remove olosho subsidy

The average call girl in PH now charges 30k for night

The number of men walking with testis filled with spermatozoa is too much e fit full GP tank

Person go cough or sneeze sperm go come out

You go urinate sperm go come out

Konji just dey use person do rehearsal

Go join Vaseline group oo

1 Like

Re: Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? by Puss360(f): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
FOJEM:

My heart don dey race oooo!
Lunch, then dinner, then Android phone, then hugging, then weekend getaway, then Tokunbo Corolla, then pikin (maybe twins), then small rest, then rent duplex for Ikeja, then I go Japa go look for forex, then when I come back, I go come resemble this guy!
After hustling for years, most men no dey fine again na...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / Arrest Me If You Can, Dokubo-Asari Dares IG, Reps, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.