Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. (2734 Views)

PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. / Justice Tsammani - Nigerian Constitution is Supreme. / Tsunami Expected As Chief Anthony Hassan Declares For Southern Kaduna Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ANNIP: 3:40am On Aug 16, 2023
There is time for everything under the sun says the Bible.
The much awaited judgement of the PEPT is just around the corner, nearer than you could ever imagine.
Brace up as It's expected to come like a tsunami from Tsammani & the other judges. Never in the history of Nigeria has any case attracted so much followership and interest from Nigerian.
Its something that has not being heard nor seen in Nigeria before, Whichever way it goes the judgement is expected to be the first in History of Nigeria. It is coming like a tsunami.
While the petitioners have a strong case and are therefore expecting Tsammani's Tsunami to scatter the incumbent, the respondents are believing it has never happened before in Nigeria and therefore Tsamani's tsumani should be deferred. They even begged that if Tsammani's
tsunami is to happen let it tamper justice with mercy by choosing which of the petitioner the respondent wish to rerun with. Am surprised they don't know how tsunami operates, it comes without notice, without consideration, without pleading, without incumbency factor, it comes unexpectedly just like it did on 28th Feb 2023( presidential election day) where structureless tsunami cleared all the well structured party.
I see Nigeria erupting into celebration when Tsamani tsunami comes; It could either way, the mandate thief may erupt into celebration for the first time since they stole if it goes their way. Be sure to expected avalanche of celebration and Jubilation if the judgement comes the way of the Mandate owner.
Tsammani's Tsunamic judgement is coming just as God's judgement day is coming. Brace up Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ican2020: 3:41am On Aug 16, 2023
You guys expect to much from Nigeria court, the same Nigeria court that where someone who did not enroll for an examination was declared as the person who took first in the exam

11 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by mrvitalis(m): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2023
ANNIP:
The much awaited judgement of the PEPT is just around the corner, nearer than you could ever imagine.
Brace up as It's expected to come like a tsunami from Tsammani & the other judges. Never in the history of Nigeria has any case attracted so much followership and interest from Nigerian.
Its something that has not being heard nor seen in Nigeria before, Whichever way it goes the judgement is expected to be the first in History of Nigeria. It is coming like a tsunami.
While the petitioners have a strong case and are therefore expecting Tsammani's Tsunami to scatter the incumbent, the respondents are believing it has never happened before in Nigeria and therefore Tsamani's tsumani should be deferred. They even begged that if Tsammani's
tsunami is to happen let it tamper justice with mercy by choosing which of the petitioner the respondent wish to rerun with. Am surprised they don't know how tsunami operates, it comes without notice, without consideration, without pleading, without incumbency factor, it comes unexpectedly just like it did on 28th Feb 2023( presidential election day) where structureless tsunami cleared all the well structured party.
I see Nigeria erupting into celebration when Tsamani tsunami comes; It could either way, the mandate thief may erupt into celebration for the first time since they stole if it goes their way. Be sure to expected avalanche of celebration and Jubilation if the judgement comes the way of the Mandate owner.
Tsammani's Tsunamic judgement is coming just as God's judgement day is coming. Brace up Nigerians.
It's obvious the judges wants to rule in favor of tinubu... Yes it's very obvious

But judgement must be followed by a valid reason why you gave that judgement... Because every judgement is a law especially if upheld by the supreme Court

They know they can't use technicality on this issue because Nigeria may born if u try that

Obi lawyers covered almost every angle.... Tinubu lawyers didn't help their case

So I would wait to read their judgement and I'm sure millions are waiting to read it too

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Enice(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2023
ANNIP:
Petitioners have a strong case how? Petitioners that never stated how they won! They were only going after frivolous technicalities! You people should stop typing rubbish o!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Sharpsharp00123: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's obvious the judges wants to rule in favor of tinubu... Yes it's very obvious

But judgement must be followed by a valid reason why you gave that judgement... Because every judgement is a law especially if upheld by the supreme Court

They know they can't use technicality on this issue because Nigeria may born if u try that

Obi lawyers covered almost every angle.... Tinubu lawyers didn't help their case

So I would wait to read their judgement and I'm sure millions are waiting to read it too
obi lawyers didn’t say tinubu didn’t they just want tinubu disqualified based on purported drug case that has been dismissed a long time ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Sharpsharp00123: 8:57am On Aug 16, 2023
Enice:
Petitioners have a strong case how? Petitioners that never stated how they won! They were only going after frivolous technicalities! You people should stop typing rubbish o!
Mrvitalis no b wetin I tell u b this?

It’s obvious many of u don’t even know Peter obis prayers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Spy360(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

My mind here in clear terms.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Spy360(m): 9:46am On Aug 16, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
obi lawyers didn’t say tinubu didn’t they just want tinubu disqualified based on purported drug case that has been dismissed a long time ago
The funny thing about Tinubu supporters is that they either didn't follow the proceedings or they deliberately closed their eyes to reality.

My brother, I tell you, if Obi lawyers didn't bury Tinubu in court, by now a judgement would have been out.

The petitioners case is just too strong.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Sharpsharp00123: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2023
Spy360:

The funny thing about Tinubu supporters is that they either didn't follow the proceedings or they deliberately closed their eyes to reality.

My brother, I tell you, if Obi lawyers didn't bury Tinubu in court, by now a judgement would have been out.

u are known to b delusional so no surprises

Shebi buhari na clone n trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by 9jatriot(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Immediately after election, what we heard was:
Pete Obi: "We won the election and we wee prove it"
Also on social media, we were hearing "We wee reclaim our stolen mandate"

But at the tribunal: Ehmmm, you see, Just cancel the election, disqualify the present winner and bikko, let there be another election where this popular winner will not be allowed to contest"

After closing their failed case in court: Starts mobilizing his moobs to try to intimidate and subtly threaten the judges and their families to do what their lawyers were unable to achieve on the floor of the tribunal.

8 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ebufa: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Enice:

Did you actually follow the case at all?
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Oghighirhighi: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2023
The reaction to the judgement of this case is going to be different from others, prior to now, indifference used to be the case, but now people are just waiting, at least to the supreme court's judgement before they bring out thier true colours. It may be hallelujah, or requiem mass for late Mrs Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by adioolayi(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2023
It will be a disastrous miscarriage of justice...if the Tribunal Justices DO NOT throw away the petition and heavily fine the petitioners for wasting the precious time of the court and trying to set the county on fire with loads of emotional sentiments and blackmail of the judiciary... especially, when they were unable to proof anything!

Unanimous decision must be loud and clear...Labour has no case.

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by saysoo: 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Rubbish write uq. PO will never rule Nigeria. He is as myopic as the rest of the Politicians like him. Tell me one economic plan PO had in Anambra state that can be effective on over 230million people?

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by JOemmy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
Judgement that fashola have since written my expectations are not high until the tribunal judges do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
I wish dey can do a simultaneous testing d mic of announcing d results in 3 - ways make we quickly see some results...

cool
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by SIONKPO1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
saysoo:
Rubbish write uq. PO will never rule Nigeria. He is as myopic as the rest of the Politicians like him. Tell me one economic plan PO had in Anambra state that can be effective on over 230million people?
He changed the Educational Narrative of Anambra state.thats what they are still benefitting from.
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by kokoA(m): 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Spy360:

Technically Obi accepted that Tinubu won the election, his petition was on Tinubu's eligibility to run for office, even if Tinubu is found ineligible to run the right thing to do is to hand over the mandate to Atiku who got the second highest votes. Truth be told, Obi DID NOT win that election. The battle is between Tinubu and Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by jconsulting(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
ANNIP:

Yes o, tribunal will declare OBi and Atiku the winner the president of their villages

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by saysoo: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
SIONKPO1:

He changed the Educational Narrative of Anambra state.thats what they are still benefitting from.
Yes he did,but that was deception. He handed the schools back to the churches sn government will not get involve. You know what has happened? My children entered CKC Onitsha with N107000( all inclusive) the entrance fees now is N370000( all inclusive). Other states have good schools and educational policies hence the recent external results all over. So you see his plans will disadvantage the poor.
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by clearcrystal: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
ANNIP:
I pray when you expectation is cut short make you no get high BP

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Enice(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
ebufa:

Did you actually follow the case at all?
can you tell me the actual score Obi is claiming to have that won him the election? The court is not a father Xmas, they will not do your work for you. If Obi cannot say he won with so so and so amount of votes, is it the courts that will say it?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Enice(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
JOemmy:
Judgement that fashola have since written my expectations are not high until the tribunal judges do the right thing.
see them! Speaking from both sides of the mouth. On the one hand fashola wrote the judgement, on the other hand you expect the judges to do the right thing. How can they do the right thing when it was fashola that wrote the judgement! Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

"Drug case that has been dismissed a long time ago". How?

Hmmmm... Na wa o...

Was the forfeiture of drug proceeds the only issue Peter Obi and LP raised?
Did you even follow the proceedings?
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by tobyjacky: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
ANNIP:
that will make gut op
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
kokoA:
Technically Obi accepted that Tinubu won the election, his petition was on Tinubu's eligibility to run for office, even if Tinubu is found ineligible to run the right thing to do is to hand over the mandate to Atiku who got the second highest votes. Truth be told, Obi DID NOT win that election. The battle is between Tinubu and Atiku.

But Atiku did not get up to 25% votes in Abuja.
Has the question regarding the issue of "and" been answered?
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Spy360:

Apt. You've said it all.

Anytime judgement is taking longer in the king's palace, know that the rich man is guilty. 😄

1 Like

Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by kokoA(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
ChemicalReaction:

But Atiku did not get up to 25% votes in Abuja.
Has the question regarding the issue of "and" been answered?

Depending on what the court decide on the "Abuja debate", the best Obi can get is a rerun against Atiku and I don't see Obi defeating Atiku.
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by SIONKPO1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
saysoo:
Yes he did,but that was deception. He handed the schools back to the churches sn government will not get involve. You know what has happened? My children entered CKC Onitsha with N107000( all inclusive) the entrance fees now is N370000( all inclusive). Other states have good schools and educational policies hence the recent external results all over. So you see his plans will disadvantage the poor.
The churches applied for their schools to be returned back to them and he returned it to them and improved on already existing Government owned schools.
Same thing happened in Lagos when the Schools was Returned to its owners
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
kokoA:
Depending on what the court decide on the "Abuja debate", the best Obi can get is a rerun against Atiku and I don't see Obi defeating Atiku.
Now you're talking. The point is, we cannot start assuming Atiku would be declared President without settling the 25% issue with our constitution.

Mind you, it's this same judiciary that declared Hope Uzodinma who came fourth in the Imo State Gubernatorial election winner. Anyways, the judgement is scheduled for this week. Fingers crossed. ✌️
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Spy360(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u are known to b delusional so no surprises

Shebi buhari na clone n trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?
Stupidity must run in your family to make such a nonsensical comment.
Re: PEPT: Tsammani's Tsunami Expected. by Spy360(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Enice:
can you tell me the actual score Obi is claiming to have that won him the election? The court is not a father Xmas, they will not do your work for you. If Obi cannot say he won with so so and so amount of votes, is it the courts that will say it?
This is exactly what APC lawyers expected. They know that the tribunal would require evidence polling unit by polling unit and witnesses called for each polling unit in contest. This is an old gimmick.

So Obi's lawyers decided not to contest that he won but that the process was flawed. If he said he won they would ask for witnesses for each PU, but if he says the process was not properly done, he only needs to prove the process.

How did he do it?

First, he proved that non upload to IREV as stipulated by INEC in its guidelines was a violation of the process. He then brought evidence of 18000 blurred results issued to him by INEC as certified true copies. He also brought 10000 LP agent copies to show that those blurred results were manipulated to reduce his votes and add figures to Tinubu. Those results show that he won two more states (Rivers and Benue) that were awarded to TInubu, thereby increasing his to 13states plus FCT and reducing that of Tinubu to 10states only.

By doing this, he left the tribunal with two options, that if they consider the elections as flawed, then they will order for a rerun. If they consider it as compliant they will now have to recount the votes that are disputed. If the latter is upheld, the only evidence of Election Results before them is what Peter Obi presented showing that he won.

So Obi does not have to prove he won, it is left for the tribunal to decide who won based on the evidence before them.

Personally I feel they will ask for a runoff between the person with the highest votes and the person with the highest states. It will be between Tinubu and Obi, that is if Tinubu is not disqualified.

You wonder why Atiku is going to US courts to prove Tinubu's forgery? He knows that he will not contest unless Tinubu is disqualified.

If justice is truly upheld, Tinubu must be disqualified. There are six reasons he should be disqualified of which he cannot escape all:
1. His invalid nomination (failure to appoint a vice president within 14days of Masari's withdrawal)
2. Shettima's double nomination.
3. Forged certificates and fake NYSC
4. Perjury (he said he had no other citizenship but he had Guinean citizenship)
5. Dual citizenship
6. 460k dollars forfeited for crime

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Is The Best Governor / I Had A Dream That Nigeria Divided / Why?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.