Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

violation Statistics By State And Region - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / violation Statistics By State And Region (4077 Views)

Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister / Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:
Omalicha, kedu kodi?

Lol a nom ofuma. Ke kwanu?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 4:10am On Oct 13, 2011
nolongTing:

You are justifying the MURDER statistics from the SE you MURDERING FILTHY MURAFUCKER  grin grin[b] koni d fun e ati gbo gbo ebi e[/b]

I am not justifying nothing, I'm only gonna prove just one thing to you.
Do not ever let me catch you next year still exbiting your dark-age character cos you wont live to tell your co-tribalist the wonderful story.
Awon gbogbo ebi to wan nile loban wi. Olosi radarada.Oloriburuku osi.
Do not think you can speak any language and get away with it, fool.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 4:12am On Oct 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol a nom ofuma. Ke kwanu?

Anom ofuma. I ma onye le kwurugi okwu?
Take a wide and wild guess? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 13, 2011
Omo Chicago lol.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 4:21am On Oct 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Omo Chicago lol.

Asanwa baby.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 13, 2011
No more derailing. Make I repost my last comment to get it on track. Go on Yahoo lol.

ogugua88:

Troubling is it not? All they saw was SS and SW. They didn't notice that a mere 1,340 violations occur each year in a lawless country with 150,000,000 citizens lol.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 4:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:

I am not justifying nothing, yadi dadi dah, 

You are such a bore, keep proving the MURDER statistics of the SE are correct

Relax101:

I trowey big bomb on this thread.
All tribalist will have no place to hide in Nigeria next year.
I will storm Nigeria next year and deal mercilessly with any one or group of people who bring or rear their ugly tribalistic tendencies to the future and national discourse in Nigeria.
[size=18pt]I will not rest till I send them out of Nigeria or will kill them all.[/size]
One man revolution.

eranko, oloriburuku
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by lagcity(m): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2011
htajz:

so let matters of violation just die abi? your fada there the more we talk about it the more women will be alert and men will look after their female relatives better.

where are the stats you fraudster? you posted a link with no stats and you're still yarning dust.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Onlytruth(m): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2011
LOL @ SW ra-pe figures.
What do you expect? Sometimes I wonder what folks should expect from a region where BK/Babe, Fstranger, Arsenefc, GoatBluetooth and his twin Seanet were unleashed without warning.  undecided
I pity women that side, eziokwu.  cry
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by mitofag: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

LOL @ SW ra-pe figures.
What do you expect? Sometimes I wonder what folks should expect from a region where BK/Babe, Fstranger, Arsenefc, GoatBluetooth and his twin Seanet were unleashed without warning.  undecided
I pity women that side, eziokwu.  cry

Zombie o Zombie

Zombie no go think unless you tell am to think, Zombie

Zombie no go turn unless you tell am to turn

Thats excatly what you are Onlylies, Zombie.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 4:32am On Oct 13, 2011
nolongTing:

You are such a bore, keep proving the MURDER statistics of the SE are correct

eranko, oloriburuku

I dnt have time to bring out the shocking figures that will throw off.
Ole buruku ni, ibu onye oshi, Barawo. I will tie you in the same stake where i will tie IBB.
People like you have no breathing space in my new Nigeria.
keep talking mumu.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by nolongTing: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2011
Relax101:

I dnt have time to bring out the shocking figures that will throw off.
Ole buruku ni, ibu onye oshi, Barawo. I will tie you in the same stake where i will tie IBB.
People like you have no breathing space in my new Nigeria.
keep talking mumu.

Relax101 dika anumanu

you filthy, dumb, violent swine
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Onlytruth(m): 4:43am On Oct 13, 2011
I forgot to add mitoFAG. F0cked up region.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by ektbear: 4:46am On Oct 13, 2011
When we hear stories of grandmothers protesting being violated by youths, then I will agree that it is a fvcked up region.

Hehe

BTW, Mito=Arsene=Fstranger
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:05am On Oct 13, 2011
Kai! I no fit shout!
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:19am On Oct 13, 2011
Can those rap-ing their Gannies tell us how does it feel bleeping 80 years expired vag-ina? shocked shocked shocked . . .I think it must not be unconnected to money rituals, their favourite eastern crime. Lmao.

Honestly, laughter won kill me for here. . .wtf! 80 years old?? My upper limit is 50(i.e +20 of my age, anything above is retaardness except my wife) and my lower limit is 19(i.e -11 of my age, anything below is child abuse)
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2011
^^^ Let Odunnu catch you here. cheesy

-OMG, I need to get off NL. Such an unproductive night. I could have been having sex mehn-
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Seperated.

*singing NO LOVE by Eminem.*

Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Let Odunnu catch you here. cheesy

-OMG, I need to get off NL. Such an unproductive night. I could have been Being Intimate mehn-
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 13, 2011
Oga o. see as everibodi dey separate sha.

Even Relax101 dey move ni.

I fear una. Make I move the other direction.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2011
^^
variety is the ultimate source of satisfaction. . . am a freelancer for now wink
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2011
Which one be freelancer. Abi you talk say u don marry.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2011
See both of them, skipper and lancer lol.

e ku ise o. cheesy
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:44am On Oct 13, 2011
Bleeping without ANY string attached. Pay as YOU GO!

No texting,No recharge card,No house rent,No school fees,No Brazillian Hair shocked shocked . . .No NOTHING!!!. . .This is it.

Relax101:

Which one be freelancer. Abi you talk say u don marry.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 13, 2011
I want to freelance too o.

Where do I apply?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Relax101(m): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Bleeping without ANY string attached. Pay as YOU GO!

No texting,No recharge card,No house rent,No school fees,No Brazillian Hair shocked shocked . . .No NOTHING!!!. . .This is it.

So na freelancing be that.
E ku ise o.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:47am On Oct 13, 2011
Consider it done! Just PM me. wink

Ileke-IdI:

I want to freelance too o.

Where do I apply?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2011
My guy na your eye you go sharpen, cos e bi like say e don dey dey happen.(2Face Idibia)

No shaken. . Nothing dey happen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Relax101:

So na freelancing be that.
E ku ise o.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Consider it done! Just PM me. wink

No o, e be like say you no go help sha.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 5:54am On Oct 13, 2011
You are the only one i considered sister here, so why should i not help? Make up your mind and hit my PM.

Ileke-IdI:

No o, e be like say you no go help sha.
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 13, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

You are the only one i considered sister here, so why should i not help? Make up your mind and hit my PM.

Ok, I will think about the offer sha. When I am ready pata pata, I will let you know. Se you got my back sha?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Rhino5dm: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2011
100% positive.

Ileke-IdI:

Ok, I will think about the offer sha. When I am ready pata pata, I will let you know. Se you got my back sha?
Re: violation Statistics By State And Region by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2011
Yay!!

You will get my decision soon enough. Make I ask Pastor Relax101 first sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Guys Caught Giving Heads In Abuja Public Toilet / Robbers Drilled A Hole In His Yansh / Safety tips against Armed Robbery and kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.