Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate (1937 Views)

According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

So you are saying that Mohammed was literate?

Where did i say that?

Point me to it!

Lies don dey start small small!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did i say that?

Point me to it!

Lies don dey start small small!
It was a question that needed clarification

TenQ:

So you are saying that Mohammed was literate?

So, are you saying that Mohammed was literate or illiterate ?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

It was a question that needed clarification

So, are you saying that Mohammed was literate or illiterate ?

He is unlettered!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dear Mr honesttalk21
Is Mohammed literate or an Illiterate man?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

This isn't your thread for questions!
It is my thread sir!

TenQ:
Most Muslims have been fed with a lie that Mohammed was an uneducated man and so could not read and write.
This is one of the reasons for claiming that the Quran is a miracle because the work is beyond the intellectual capacity of an Illiterate prophet.

Today, I will show us all that the claim of illiteracy of Mohammed is a big Lie created to draw sympathy and make youndrop your guard in accepting Mohammed as a prophet.

Claims Muslims use to insinuate the illiteracy of Mohammed
Qur'an 7:157
Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper."

Qur'an 29:48
(And thou (O Muhammad) wast not a reader of any scripture before it, nor didst thou write it with thy right hand, for then might those have doubted, who follow falsehood.)

Evidence:
1. Historical Possibility
Mohammed was more or less the hired manager of Khadija's business AND he was found trustworthy with her trades and money. This task is suitable for one who can keep record of transactions and relay them out whenever needed.
2. What some Islamic Scholars says about Mohammed's illiteracy
The Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) was never illiterate but was from Umm Al-Qura which is one of the names of Makkah, that is why he was called as Ummi.
https://www.al-islam.org/ask/was-it-the-case-that-our-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-was-illiterate-what-is-the-difference-between-illiterate-and-unlettered

Definition of “Ummi”
However, according to Edward Lanes Lexicon, the classical Arabic term ‘Ummi’ refers to a gentile or someone who is not familiar with the Law of Prophet Moses. It is not necessarily someone who is illiterate.

https://medium.com/uncorrupted-islam/prophet-muhammad-196e312f82e5

3. The word Ummiy just simply means NOT a scholar in the scripture (of the Jews and Christians)
The word ummiy (أمي) appears 6 times in the Quran. Two times in the singular in relation to Muhammad himself (verses 7:157-158) and four times in the plural form (verses 2:78, 3:20, 3:75 and 62:2). From these verses quoted below we will see that the word doesn't have to necessarily mean "illiterate", but can also mean "ignorant" or "not given a scripture"

Qur'an 2:78 defines who the unlettered ones are
Quran 2:78
And among them are unlettered ones (أُمِّيُّونَ, ummeeoona) who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming.

Allah refer to the Arabs as Unlettered or Uneducated here even though the Arabs at this time had writings and thus could read and write. Don't forget that Waraqa, the uncle of Khadija (Mohammed's wife) used to write and translate the gospel into Arabic. Of course the Arabs were no Illiterates by the standard of reading and writing. They were Illiterates with respect to the Scripture (the Book).

[/b]
Evidence from the hadiths showed that even though Mohammed had secretaries who helped him in writing, he himself could read and write.

[b]Sahih Muslim 1637 c

Ibn Abbas reported:
When Allah's Messenger was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger, he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger could not write (or dictate) the document for them.

Questions :
Part A: If you think Mohammed was Literate
1. Knowing that Mohammed could read and write, why do you think that the preferred Islamic Narrative is that he was Illiterate?

Part B: If you think Mohammed was Illiterate
2. Haven read the hadiths presented, why would you still say that Mohammed was Illiterate?
3. Why did Jibril command Mohammed to read if he cannot read? And how come he still couldn't read after this command

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Questions :
1. Knowing that Mohammed could read and write, why do you think that the preferred Islamic Narrative is that he was Illiterate?

2. Haven read the hadiths presented, why would you still say that Mohammed was Illiterate?
3. Why did Jibril command Mohammed to read if he cannot read? And how come he still couldn't read after this command
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

They don't even understand who the Messaiah is and His purpose. The Messaiah was not promised to the Arabs. Yet, the Arabs make themselves the best authority on the Messaiah. Pathetic.
They don't know and they don't care to know. It is sufficient for them to mindlessly slam heads on the floor to the God of the Arab and his black stone
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol.

Silly questions.
They don't see the questions as silly o!
This is the height of religion to them.
Is it Haram to kill mosquitos that try to bite them during prayers at the mosque.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Yahweh's laws includes blasphemy, apostasy,...... and warfare laws! The same laws and worse you brandish as antichrist!
Of course the link will be a falsified one. Despite the quote of many Christians in it they must have lied since it did not tally with your ideology!

Quote Jesus saying he came to die for human's sins and telling people to accept him as Lord and Savior as you guys preach falsehood today!

Where he talk am?

So na how many father you get? Person wey get many fathers na wetin? And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Matthew 23:9 Why Jesus talk this?

He was unlettered!
Yahweh gave laws only to show how weak humans are at obeying laws. To show that no matter how harsh the laws are, humans would still break them. He used Israel as an example. That's why He started with Israel to show them as an example for the workd. A spiritual specimen to show the world why man needs a Saviour in the laboratory of human strivings to please God. Through God's relationship with Israel, we see the weakness of humanity and the power of sin. We see the need for a saviour because no man can by his own power fulfil the law. That was the purpose of those laws in the Old Testament. After the law has fulfilled its purpose of showing man the power of sin and the frailty of humanity, it was abolished and replaced with Grace. That Grace is in Christ Jesus. Satan raised up Mohammed to shut many people away from Grace while holding on to the same laws and works that humans have always been failing. Meanwhile, Mohammed himself was clearly not a righteous man.

John 15:13
'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.'

When He told His discipline that He would be going to Jerusalem to die on the cross. Peter rebuked Him. What was Jesus' response? 'Get thee behind me Satan. For thou savoureth not the things that be of God.' He constantly told His disciples that He must drink the cup, otherwise the scriptures would not be fulfilled - the promise of a Saviour. A lamb of God. When He appeared to those disciples on the way to Emmaus who were mourning His death on the cross. He upbraided them for not knowing the scriptures that the propheces about His death and Resurrection must be fulfilled. And to what purpose? To usher in salvation through grace.

I have an earthly father who begat me through his flesh. I have an heavenly Father who begat me through His Word. I'm a physical son of my physical father and a spiritual son of my Spiritual Father.

Mohammed was unlettered in the sense that he didn't know the law - the scriptures of the Torah. He was educated and could manage business accounts and keep records for his wife. Answer TenQ directly.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

He is unlettered!
You said:
AntiChristian:

being literate means the ability to read and write while illiteracy means the opposite .

I don't thing it's appropriate/sane to use the latter for our Prophet!

The proper word is Unlettered which roughly implies ignorance of the knowledge gained by reading!
According to you:
It is not appropriate nor sane to call your prophet illiterate

So, are you saying that your prophet is literate but unlettered ?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

They don't see the questions as silly o!
This is the height of religion to them.
Is it Haram to kill mosquitos that try to bite them during prayers at the mosque.

Lol. These people are missing, and they don't know. They even count themselves to be very knowledgeable. The other day, the ignorant antichristian was telling me that some demons are Muslims and that Satan himself is a demon - a jinn. I can't help but shake my head. How can someone be proud of such levels of ignorance? See the types of babyish questions they're asking? Very unintelligent things.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

They don't know and they don't care to know. It is sufficient for them to mindlessly slam heads on the floor to the God of the Arab and his black stone

As long as they don't know or care to know, how would they benefit?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by BHG1: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Violation Of Extant Laws: UNICAL Suspends Dean Of Law https://www.bhginfodesks.com/2023/08/violation-of-extant-laws-unical.html #LawsofAttraction @Unical1975
TenQ:

It is my thread sir!

Questions :

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol. These people are missing, and they don't know. They even count themselves to be very knowledgeable. The other day, the ignorant antichristian was telling me that some demons are Muslims and that Satan himself is a demon - a jinn. I can't help but shake my head. How can someone be proud of such levels of ignorance? See the types of babyish questions they're asking? Very unintelligent things.
To the Muslims, a demon is only the bad unrepentant Jinn. The repentant Jinns are Muslims. They even think that there are Christian Jinn.
A whole chapter of the Qur'an is on the Jinn.

Satan make them comfortable in learned ignorance stewed Taqqiya and lies that will only lead them to hell.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

As long as they don't know or care to know, how would they benefit?
As long as a prisoner doesn't know that he is in a prison and waiting for the day of his execution, even when you give him the key of freedom from his cell, he would hate you for it.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mr Ohyoudidnt
Was Mohammed literate or Illiterate ?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

It is my thread sir!

Questions :

He was unlettered!
You need to show us what he wrote!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

To the Muslims, a demon is only the bad unrepentant Jinn. The repentant Jinns are Muslims. They even think that there are Christian Jinn.
A whole chapter of the Qur'an is on the Jinn.

Satan make them comfortable in learned ignorance stewed Taqqiya and lies that will only lead them to hell.

Once the knowledge goes against your Bible and Muslims are involved then it must be taqqiya!

We pray your lot won't burn in hell too!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

That's exactly how i see you!
blind, deaf and dumb!

Satan is an Angel! Satan is Elohim!
Sons of God (Elohim) sleep with humans and impregnate them!
The Kingdom of heaven suffers violence i.e. God can't even prevent violence in heaven!
Satan appeared among Angels to whine God to get permission to tempt Job!
And many more exhibition of compound and crass ignorance!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

As long as a prisoner doesn't know that he is in a prison and waiting for the day of his execution, even when you give him the key of freedom from his cell, he would hate you for it.

Word! The perfect description of antichristian, truthday and the likes. TenQ, if this people see you on the streets on a normal day, the only thought that would be on their hearts is how they'll behead you while chanting allah akbomb. They never see the good you're doing to them by giving them the keys of freedom.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

You said:

According to you:
It is not appropriate nor sane to call your prophet illiterate

So, are you saying that your prophet is literate but unlettered ?

He is simply unlettered which i have defined for you!

Rewrite as you like!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by Dtruthspeaker: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

blind, deaf and dumb!..!

You know, everyone knows that you are a Liar!

AntiChristian:

Cococandy, this guy sabi lie o!

Who are the Muslims he's saying?

See how the lying devil Muslim accuses me.when he and his Muslim devil family are the worlds' largest group of devils and liars as shown by this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7125436/deborah-yakubu-how-muslims-celebrating#112802137

Oya devil. Everyone now sees you are lying devil.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yahweh gave laws only to show how weak humans are at obeying laws. To show that no matter how harsh the laws are, humans would still break them. He used Israel as an example. That's why He started with Israel to show them as an example for the workd. A spiritual specimen to show the world why man needs a Saviour in the laboratory of human strivings to please God. Through God's relationship with Israel, we see the weakness of humanity and the power of sin. We see the need for a saviour because no man can by his own power fulfil the law. That was the purpose of those laws in the Old Testament. After the law has fulfilled its purpose of showing man the power of sin and the frailty of humanity, it was abolished and replaced with Grace. That Grace is in Christ Jesus. Satan raised up Mohammed to shut many people away from Grace while holding on to the same laws and works that humans have always been failing. Meanwhile, Mohammed himself was clearly not a righteous man.

Same laws you cast as foolish now right?

John 15:13
'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.'

When He told His discipline that He would be going to Jerusalem to die on the cross. Peter rebuked Him. What was Jesus' response? 'Get thee behind me Satan. For thou savoureth not the things that be of God.' He constantly told His disciples that He must drink the cup, otherwise the scriptures would not be fulfilled - the promise of a Saviour. A lamb of God. When He appeared to those disciples on the way to Emmaus who were mourning His death on the cross. He upbraided them for not knowing the scriptures that the propheces about His death and Resurrection must be fulfilled. And to what purpose? To usher in salvation through grace.
All these theory are foreign to Jesus! What did Jesus tell the rich man who came to meet him about eternal life? Salvation through grace? Falsehood!

I have an earthly father who begat me through his flesh. I have an heavenly Father who begat me through His Word. I'm a physical son of my physical father and a spiritual son of my Spiritual Father.
So how many fathers do you have? How many males sex organs born you?

Mohammed was unlettered in the sense that he didn't know the law - the scriptures of the Torah. He was educated and could manage business accounts and keep records for his wife. Answer TenQ directly.

Mention who and where he got his education?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You know, everyone knows that you are a Liar!

See how the lying devil Muslim accuses me.when he and his Muslim devil family are the worlds' largest group of devils and liars as shown by this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7125436/deborah-yakubu-how-muslims-celebrating#112802137

Oya devil. Everyone now sees you are lying devil.

Yes Daddy, Okay Daddy, God bless you daddy!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Word! The perfect description of antichristian, truthday and the likes. TenQ, if this people see you on the streets on a normal day, the only thought that would be on their hearts is how they'll behead you while chanting allah akbomb. They never see the good you're doing to them by giving them the keys of freedom.

Why will i have that thought?

Na Holy Spirit inspire their thoughts to you?

I have never thought of killing anyone and may God punish you for this lie!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by MightySparrow: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

It is my thread sir!

Questions :

Mohammed was a fraudster. When it comes to religion, common sense is no longer common. The guy copied whatever he liked from Jewish scriptures and some incorrectly, some embellished.
I have been trying to read the Quran. It is so disjointed that one cannot really follow it logically.

One thing I still think about is about the selection of prophets and writers of biblical books.
Of the New Testament books only Luke ( Luka) is mentioned.

My friend Islam is a joke.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

blind, deaf and dumb!

Satan is an Angel! Satan is Elohim!
Sons of God (Elohim) sleep with humans and impregnate them!
The Kingdom of heaven suffers violence i.e. God can't even prevent violence in heaven!
Satan appeared among Angels to whine God to get permission to tempt Job!
And many more exhibition of compound and crass ignorance!

All what you've said up there are things you say from a warped perspective because you don't understand any of the things you're talking about.

Satan is a fallen angel. Ask any occukt person who fines with Satan. They'll confirm the Bible. The only thing is that to them, Sarah is God. But to claim Satan as a demon is crass ignorance! Till today, in the occult, fallen angels known as spirit guardians still have sex with people whenever they're about to climb higher in occultic promotions. The things of the Bible are confirmed by spiritual realities. Not just the theories of Islam that falls when brought before spiritual scrutiny. In reality,Satan is not a demon. He would not become one just because Mohammed said so.

The Book of job was written before Genesis and describes an event of a very early time in human history. To you Satan whined God. In the Bible, we saw that God used Satan to set an examination for Job.

Elohim simply means God or gods or godhood. There are many gods worshipped by men. We refer to our own Elohim as Yahweh. He is the Elohim who created the whole world. Satsb is Elohim because some people worship him. Sango is Elohim because some people worship him. Allah is Elohim because some people worship hm. Everyone must specify who his own Elohim is. Elohim is a general noun not a proper name.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Why will i have that thought?

Na Holy Spirit inspire their thoughts to you?

I have never thought of killing anyone and may God punish you for this lie!

Taquiyya! TenQ, don't fall for this deception. If Antichristian does not kill for Allah, he'll not be a true Muslim!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Same laws you cast as foolish now right?

All these theory are foreign to Jesus! What did Jesus tell the rich man who came to meet him about eternal life? Salvation through grace? Falsehood!

So how many fathers do you have? How many males sex organs born you?

Mention who and where he got his education?

The conditions for the laws are not the same!

Jesus couldn't have told the rich man about grace when grace had not yet been given. Salvation through Killin for Allah? Falsehood!

I have a physical father and a spiritual Father.

Answer TenQ directly my friend. We don't need to know his school or his teacher before we can know that could read.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

He was unlettered!
You need to show us what he wrote!
First Excuse:
I cannot answer your questions because You are not the owner of this thread

I showed evidence:

The question is still avoided?

AntiChristian,
What are you hiding?

For your information, Jesus is literate : is Mohammed literate?

Why are you afraid of calling a spade a spade?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Once the knowledge goes against your Bible and Muslims are involved then it must be taqqiya!

We pray your lot won't burn in hell too!
What have I said about the Jinns different from what you Muslims claim?

Don't Muslim and Christian Jinn exist?
Don't good and bad Jinn exist?

As per Hell Fire,
ALLAH guarantee ALL Muslims entering Hell Fire (only that he will later replace you with Jews and Christians).

Suppose this is Taqqiya!?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

First Excuse:
I cannot answer your questions because You are not the owner of this thread

I showed evidence:

The question is still avoided?

AntiChristian,
What are you hiding?

For your information, Jesus is literate : is Mohammed literate?

Why are you afraid of calling a spade a spade?

Ummi means unlettered!
So what remains?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

I know that perfectly.
You will just hear that a headless man was found beside the river. Alhamdulillah, the enemy of Islam is decapitated to the delight of Allah and his prophet.

How murder can be an act of ibadah is amazing : only satan can produce this result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Healing Fails as Usual / Sneezing Is Good But Yawning Is Bad - Will A Christian Subscribe To This ? / Why Did Jesus Perform Miracles? - Do Men of God today emulate this standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.