Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate (1928 Views)

According To Islam, Mohammed Failed The Cardinal Proof Of Prophethood! / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

He is simply unlettered which i have defined for you!

Rewrite as you like!
So why are you afraid of saying that Mohammed is literate?

Why do your scholars deliberately promote the idea that Mohammed is Illiterate?

How come almost all Muslims except you scholars think Mohammed is Illiterate?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

Mohammed was a fraudster. When it comes to religion, common sense is no longer common. The guy copied whatever he liked from Jewish scriptures and some incorrectly, some embellished.
I have been trying to read the Quran. It is so disjointed that one cannot really follow it logically.

One thing I still think about is about the selection of prophets and writers of biblical books.
Of the New Testament books only Luke ( Luka) is mentioned.

My friend Islam is a joke.

Luke was not even mentioned in the Qur'an. The problem is when Allah (the acclaimed author of the Qur'an) doesn't know basic truths
Zachariah (of John the Baptist) is a Prophet
Alexander the Great is a prophet
Adam is a Prophet

Mohammed is the Most successful 419 in the history of Mankind
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Taquiyya! TenQ, don't fall for this deception. If Antichristian does not kill for Allah, he'll not be a true Muslim!
All True Muslims are expected to fight Jihad and to obey the prophet.
When the demon of Islam possess them, there is no one they cannot slaughter.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

What have I said about the Jinns different from what you Muslims claim?

Don't Muslim and Christian Jinn exist?
Don't good and bad Jinn exist?

As per Hell Fire,
ALLAH guarantee ALL Muslims entering Hell Fire (only that he will later replace you with Jews and Christians).

Suppose this is Taqqiya!?

What is known is like humans, Jinns exist who obey their Lord and others disobey Him!

And the interpretation of entering hell as you put it is "Passing over" the bridge of Siraat which is laid across hell!

People will vary in the ways in which they pass over the siraat. Some will pass in the blink of an eye, some will pass like lightning, some will pass like the wind, some will pass like swift horses, some will pass like fast camels, some will walk, some will crawl, and some will be thrown into Hell. No one will pass over this siraat except the believers only. As for the disbelievers, they will not pass over it, because on the Day of Resurrection they will be driven directly to Hell.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

I know that perfectly.
You will just hear that a headless man was found beside the river. Alhamdulillah, the enemy of Islam is decapitated to the delight of Allah and his prophet.

How murder can be an act of ibadah is amazing : only satan can produce this result

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

Ummi means unlettered!
So what remains?
Let me ask you a question :

What then is a LIE or UNTRUE about the things I wrote in this post of mine.

Again:

TenQ:
Most Muslims have been fed with a lie that Mohammed was an uneducated man and so could not read and write.
This is one of the reasons for claiming that the Quran is a miracle because the work is beyond the intellectual capacity of an Illiterate prophet.

Today, I will show us all that the claim of illiteracy of Mohammed is a big Lie created to draw sympathy and make youndrop your guard in accepting Mohammed as a prophet.

Claims Muslims use to insinuate the illiteracy of Mohammed
Qur'an 7:157
Those who follow the messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures),- in the law and the Gospel;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); He releases them from their heavy burdens and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe in him, honour him, help him, and follow the light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper."

Qur'an 29:48
(And thou (O Muhammad) wast not a reader of any scripture before it, nor didst thou write it with thy right hand, for then might those have doubted, who follow falsehood.)

Evidence:
1. Historical Possibility
Mohammed was more or less the hired manager of Khadija's business AND he was found trustworthy with her trades and money. This task is suitable for one who can keep record of transactions and relay them out whenever needed.
2. What some Islamic Scholars says about Mohammed's illiteracy
The Prophet Muhammad (SAWA) was never illiterate but was from Umm Al-Qura which is one of the names of Makkah, that is why he was called as Ummi.
https://www.al-islam.org/ask/was-it-the-case-that-our-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-was-illiterate-what-is-the-difference-between-illiterate-and-unlettered

Definition of “Ummi”
However, according to Edward Lanes Lexicon, the classical Arabic term ‘Ummi’ refers to a gentile or someone who is not familiar with the Law of Prophet Moses. It is not necessarily someone who is illiterate.

https://medium.com/uncorrupted-islam/prophet-muhammad-196e312f82e5

3. The word Ummiy just simply means NOT a scholar in the scripture (of the Jews and Christians)
The word ummiy (أمي) appears 6 times in the Quran. Two times in the singular in relation to Muhammad himself (verses 7:157-158) and four times in the plural form (verses 2:78, 3:20, 3:75 and 62:2). From these verses quoted below we will see that the word doesn't have to necessarily mean "illiterate", but can also mean "ignorant" or "not given a scripture"

Qur'an 2:78 defines who the unlettered ones are
Quran 2:78
And among them are unlettered ones (أُمِّيُّونَ, ummeeoona) who do not know the Scripture except in wishful thinking, but they are only assuming.

Allah refer to the Arabs as Unlettered or Uneducated here even though the Arabs at this time had writings and thus could read and write. Don't forget that Waraqa, the uncle of Khadija (Mohammed's wife) used to write and translate the gospel into Arabic. Of course the Arabs were no Illiterates by the standard of reading and writing. They were Illiterates with respect to the Scripture (the Book).

[/b]
Evidence from the hadiths showed that even though Mohammed had secretaries who helped him in writing, he himself could read and write.

[b]Sahih Muslim 1637 c

Ibn Abbas reported:
When Allah's Messenger was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger, he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger could not write (or dictate) the document for them.

Questions :
Part A: If you think Mohammed was Literate
1. Knowing that Mohammed could read and write, why do you think that the preferred Islamic Narrative is that he was Illiterate?

Part B: If you think Mohammed was Illiterate
2. Haven read the hadiths presented, why would you still say that Mohammed was Illiterate?
3. Why did Jibril command Mohammed to read if he cannot read? And how come he still couldn't read after this command

Please let's make the answers short, direct and precise
Cc:

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

TenQ:
Another Lie of Islam: Mohammed sold to Muslims as an Illiterate

The average Muslim believe erroneously that Mohammed was Illiterate because this is the preferred standard Islamic Narrative of Muslims. Unfortunately, this is a big lie(Taqqiya).

One of the characteristics of liars is the fact that they cannot maintain with consistency the preferred Narrative they have conjectured. This is like Mohammedu Buhari was sold to Nigerians as Poor and Righteous but just a few years down the line we hear an allegation that almost a billion Naira was stolen from his Wife Aisha.

Evidences from the Hadiths
1. Hadith by Ahmad very long

Musnad Ahmad 656
It was narrated that `Ubaidullah bin ‘Iyad bin `Amr al-Qari said:
`Abdullah bin Shaddad came and entered upon `A`ishah (رضي الله عنها) when we were sitting with her, as he was returning from Iraq during the time when ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) was murdered....... .
But Suhail bin `Amr came to us when we were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) at al-Hudaibiyah, when he made a peace deal with Quraish, and the Messenger of Allah wrote, `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.`
Suhail said: Do not write, In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. He said: What should we write? He said: Write: `In Your Name, O Allah.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Write `Muhammad the Messenger of Allah.`......

2. Mohammed could Read: Evidence from Abi Dawud

Sunan Abi Dawud 1629
Narrated Sahl ibn Hanzaliyyah:
Uyaynah ibn Hisn and Aqra' ibn Habis came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ).....
As for Uyaynah, he took his document and came to the Prophet at his home, and said to him: Muhammad, do you see me? I am taking a document to my people, but I do not know what it contains, just like the document of al-Mutalammis. Mu'awiyah informed the Messenger of Allah of his statement.

Thereupon the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: He who begs (from people) when he has sufficient is simply asking for a large amount of Hell-fire. (An-Nufayl (a transmitter) said elsewhere: "embers of Hell".)

3. Evidence from the Qur'an
Quran 3:20
So if they argue with you, say, "I have submitted myself to Allah [in Islam], and [so have] those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture and [to] the unlearned (وَالْأُمِّيِّينَ, wa-al-ummeena), "Have you submitted yourselves?" And if they submit [in Islam], they are rightly guided; but if they turn away - then upon you is only the [duty of] notification. And Allah is Seeing of [His] servants.

Those who were not given the scripture are the unlearned ones. Just as in Nigeria, we call Lawyers Learned fellows and it doesn't mean that the rest of us are illiterates.

Please point out my Errors?
Is the problem that this is coming from a Christian?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

All True Muslims are expected to fight Jihad and to obey the prophet.
When the demon of Islam possess them, there is no one they cannot slaughter.

I tell you bro. They'll even go for their benefactors' heads at such a time.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
AntiChristian:

What is known is like humans, Jinns exist who obey their Lord and others disobey Him!

And the interpretation of entering hell as you put it is "Passing over" the bridge of Siraat which is laid across hell!

People will vary in the ways in which they pass over the siraat. Some will pass in the blink of an eye, some will pass like lightning, some will pass like the wind, some will pass like swift horses, some will pass like fast camels, some will walk, some will crawl, and some will be thrown into Hell. No one will pass over this siraat except the believers only. As for the disbelievers, they will not pass over it, because on the Day of Resurrection they will be driven directly to Hell.

1. That means that I've said nothing about Jinn that you Muslims don’t teach as doctrine.

2. Allah didn't say you will pass over hell. But inside it. Then Allah will remove the Muslims and leave the Idolaters on their knees. This is what the Qur'an says.

Am I wrong?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

I tell you bro. They'll even go for their benefactors' heads at such a time.
The Spirit of Islam is the Spirit of violence. See how they protected the murderer of Deborah because he has done the work of Allah.

He is probably in a University in Maradi, Niger Republic studying Islamic law and jurisprudence or Arabic language.

1 Like

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by Truthday: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

I laugh at you.

1. Mohammed is a partner with your Allah! Or you don't know that? Your instruction is the follow Allah AND his Messenger.
2. Can you recite the shahada without Mohammed? Not possible because Mohammed is your god besides Allah
3. Every day you pray five times facing the black stone in the Kaaba. Is this not idolatry?
4. You go to Mecca and kiss the black stone : is this not idolatry?

If we ask you what trinity is now, you are confused just as Allah and Mohammed!
We show you trinity in your Quran but you refuse to learn.

Jesus is a murderer. Killing infants. 😂🤣😂 So your God derives please killing infants

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by Truthday: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

Luke was not even mentioned in the Qur'an. The problem is when Allah (the acclaimed author of the Qur'an) doesn't know basic truths
Zachariah (of John the Baptist) is a Prophet
Alexander the Great is a prophet
Adam is a Prophet

Mohammed is the Most successful 419 in the history of Mankind

Jesus and killing infants are 5&6

Bloody murderers

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Truthday:

Jesus is a murderer. Killing infants. 😂🤣😂 So your God derives please killing infants
1. Is there any prophet of Islam that is a murderer?

2. Is it possible that Allah can derive pleasure from killing
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
LegalWolf,
Is Mohammed literate or Illiterate ?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
TenQ:

The Spirit of Islam is the Spirit of violence. See how they protected the murderer of Deborah because he has done the work of Allah.

He is probably in a University in Maradi, Niger Republic studying Islamic law and jurisprudence or Arabic language.

Yes now, God already said Ishmael was going to be a wild ass of a man. The prophecy was fulfilled on him, His children and the religion they represent are known world wide to be wild asses. Kids in Arabic schools are so wild. You cannot compare them to church kids. In my area, they are the ones who would quickly pick up stones to hit their friends during a slight argument.

Antichristian was quoting scripture the other time that "The Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence/" In his warped mind, he thinks the violence is like the one exhibited by muslims. I forgot to answer him but he himself knows very clearly that Christians are not known for violence worldwide. The Kingdom of heaven is a spiritual place. Physical violence cannot get you there, The scripture is talking about spiritual violence. To wage war against the devil and all the princes of darkness who have vowed to make sure you inherit hell. So we fight a spiritual war daily against the devil and his agents in our quest to make heaven. These islamists won't understand.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 4:53am On Aug 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

Yes now, God already said Ishmael was going to be a wild ass of a man. The prophecy was fulfilled on him, His children and the religion they represent are known world wide to be wild asses. Kids in Arabic schools are so wild. You cannot compare them to church kids. In my area, they are the ones who would quickly pick up stones to hit their friends during a slight argument.

Antichristian was quoting scripture the other time that "The Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence/" In his warped mind, he thinks the violence is like the one exhibited by muslims. I forgot to answer him but he himself knows very clearly that Christians are not known for violence worldwide. The Kingdom of heaven is a spiritual place. Physical violence cannot get you there, The scripture is talking about spiritual violence. To wage war against the devil and all the princes of darkness who have vowed to make sure you inherit hell. So we fight a spiritual war daily against the devil and his agents in our quest to make heaven. These islamists won't understand.
How can AntiChristian know what Mohammed himself never knew: the spirit!

The Jews were having a theological debate about Daniel if he was a major or minor prophet as EVERY major prophet was directly spoken to by God's Spirit. They remembered that across the street was a self proclaimed Greatest prophet and the Last of the batch. They asked, Mr Mohammed : "What about the Spirit?".

Mohammed was lost! He didn't understand the question nor even know what a spirit is. Days went into weeks and the ficticious Jubril didn't show up to tell the Jews the answer. After he couldn't tell them the answer, Allah came to solve the problem for him.

Qur'an 17:85
They are asking thee concerning the Spirit. Say: The Spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.

What a response. From that point on, the Jews knew without a doubt that Mohammed was a FAKE IMPOSTURE Prophet and they couldn't hide it.

From that point on, Mohammed's hate multiplied for the Jews and he vowed to eliminate the from Arabia peninsular.

How can he understands the phrase "kingdom of God suffering violence and violent men possessing it"!?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 5:03am On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

How can AntiChristian know what Mohammed himself never knew: the spirit!

The Jews were having a theological debate about Daniel if he was a major or minor prophet as EVERY major prophet was directly spoken to by God's Spirit. They remembered that across the street was a self proclaimed Greatest prophet and the Last of the batch. They asked, Mr Mohammed : "What about the Spirit?".

Mohammed was lost! He didn't understand the question nor even know what a spirit is. Days went into weeks and the ficticious Jubril didn't show up to tell the Jews the answer. After he couldn't tell them the answer, Allah came to solve the problem for him.

Qur'an 17:85
They are asking thee concerning the Spirit. Say: The Spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.

What a response. From that point on, the Jews knew without a doubt that Mohammed was a FAKE IMPOSTURE Prophet and they couldn't hide it.

From that point on, Mohammed's hate multiplied for the Jews and he vowed to eliminate the from Arabia peninsular.

How can he understands the phrase "kingdom of God suffering violence and violent men possessing it"!?

Imagine the imbecilic response. What do you expect of a man who couldn't differentiate between Mary the mother of Jesus and Mariam the sister of Aaron? The impostor thought that the two entities are the same person. Someone who is errornous about earthly things can never be thrusted about heavenly things. It's only someone who doesn't know what a spirit is that can tell people that Satan is a demon. Chai! And antichristian believes this obvious error, cursing himself and his family daily praying to die a Muslim.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2023
My dear Muslims,
1. Is Mohammed literate or Illiterate ?

2. Why is the answer so difficult to say?

3. What have I written that is untrue about Mohammed's literacy ability ?

4. What else are "they" hiding from you about Mohammed and Islam?

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

1. That means that I've said nothing about Jinn that you Muslims don’t teach as doctrine.
Where did you see Christian Jinns?

2. Allah didn't say you will pass over hell. But inside it. Then Allah will remove the Muslims and leave the Idolaters on their knees. This is what the Qur'an says.

Am I wrong?
You are very wrong!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

Let me ask you a question :

What then is a LIE or UNTRUE about the things I wrote in this post of mine.

Again:

Please point out my Errors?
Is the problem that this is coming from a Christian?

You posted an hadith wherein the Prophet wanted to write and I asked you what did he wrote?
There's still no evidence that the Prophet was lettered!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2023
AntiChristian:
Where did you see Christian Jinns?
Christian Jinn is what you Muslims say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXEGYh5N7co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ohf7-6sco

AntiChristian:

You are very wrong!
I am not wrong o!
Yes: this is expressly stated in the Qur'an by Allah

Qur'an 19:71
"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Was ma minkum min ahadin illa sayamurruhā...

I am sorry to say my brother : this was one of those verses that opened my eyes to study Islam properly without bias.

Don't go by the translation (as Muslim translators think it is halal to twist the Qur'an to make it say nicer things) : go by the Arabic!

Every Muslim according to Allah will FIRST enter the Fire of Hell before Allah will now accept their ransome

See what your Tafsirs say:
ALL Muslims will enter the Fire of Hell until they are finally ransomed.

See your Tafsirs on Qur'an 19:71

Quran 19 :71 Abbas - Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
(There is not one of you but shall approach it) there is not a single one of you, to the exclusion of prophets and messengers, save that he will enter it, i.e. hell. (That is a fixed ordinance of your Lord) it is a decree that must necessarily take place.

Qur'an 19.71 Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
There is not one of you but shall come to it, that is, [but] shall enter Hell. That is an inevitability [already] decreed by your Lord, [something which] He made inevitable and [which] He decreed; He will not waive it.

Qur'an 19.71-72 Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
Everyone will be brought to Hell, then the Righteous will be saved
Ibn Jarir reported from `Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,

All Muslims are entering Hell Fire!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
I thought you were trying to separate literacy from being lettered?

The argument had been if Mohammed was literate or Illiterate !

Is your prophet Literate or Illiterate?

AntiChristian:

You posted an hadith wherein the Prophet wanted to write and I asked you what did he wrote?

Here below is an evidence of what he wrote

Musnad Ahmad 656
`Abdullah bin Shaddad came and entered upon `A`ishah (رضي الله عنها) when we were sitting with her, as he was returning from Iraq during the time when ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) was murdered....... .
But Suhail bin `Amr came to us when we were with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) at al-Hudaibiyah, when he made a peace deal with Quraish, and the Messenger of Allah wrote, `In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.`
Suhail said: Do not write, In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. He said: What should we write? He said: Write: `In Your Name, O Allah.” The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Write `Muhammad the Messenger of Allah.`......

Why would your prophet request to be given a paper to write at his death bed final instructions to you Muslims

Sahih Muslim 1637 c
Ibn Abbas reported:
When Allah's Messenger was about to leave this world, there were persons (around him) in his house, 'Umar b. al-Kbattab being one of them. Allah's Apostle said: Come, I may write for you a document; you would not go astray after that. Thereupon Umar said: Verily Allah's Messenger is deeply afflicted with pain. You have the Qur'an with you. The Book of Allah is sufficient for us. Those who were present in the house differed. Some of them said: Bring him (the writing material) so that Allah's Messenger may write a document for you and you would never go astray after him And some among them said what 'Umar had (already) said. When they indulged in nonsense and began to dispute in the presence of Allah's Messenger, he said: Get up (and go away) 'Ubaidullah said: Ibn Abbas used to say: There was a heavy loss, indeed a heavy loss, that, due to their dispute and noise. Allah's Messenger could not write (or dictate) the document for them.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

Imagine the imbecilic response. What do you expect of a man who couldn't differentiate between Mary the mother of Jesus and Mariam the sister of Aaron? The impostor thought that the two entities are the same person. Someone who is errornous about earthly things can never be thrusted about heavenly things. It's only someone who doesn't know what a spirit is that can tell people that Satan is a demon. Chai! And antichristian believes this obvious error, cursing himself and his family daily praying to die a Muslim.
Allah with lies:

To demonize the Jews, Allah says they worship their Rabbis as Lord beside Allah AND that the Jews say Ezra is the Son of Allah!

The Qur'an is the handwork of an Arabian man (Mohammed)!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

Christian Jinn is what you Muslims say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXEGYh5N7co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ohf7-6sco

I am not wrong o!
Yes: this is expressly stated in the Qur'an by Allah

"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

I am sorry to say my brother : this was one of those verses that opened my eyes to study Islam properly without bias.

Don't go by the translation (as Muslim translators think it is halal to twist the Qur'an to make it say nicer things) : go by the Arabic!

Every Muslim according to Allah will FIRST enter the Fire of Hell before Allah will now accept their ransome

See what your Tafsirs say:
ALL Muslims will enter the Fire of Hell until they are finally ransomed.

See your Tafsirs on Qur'an 19:71

Quran 19 :71 Abbas - Tanwîr al-Miqbâs min Tafsîr Ibn ‘Abbâs
(There is not one of you but shall approach it) there is not a single one of you, to the exclusion of prophets and messengers, save that he will enter it, i.e. hell. (That is a fixed ordinance of your Lord) it is a decree that must necessarily take place.

Qur'an 19.71 Jalal - Al-Jalalayn
There is not one of you but shall come to it, that is, [but] shall enter Hell. That is an inevitability [already] decreed by your Lord, [something which] He made inevitable and [which] He decreed; He will not waive it.

Qur'an 19.71-72 Kathir - Ibn Al Kathir
Everyone will be brought to Hell, then the Righteous will be saved
Ibn Jarir reported from `Abdullah that he said concerning Allah's statement,

All Muslims are entering Hell Fire!

That's your Quraniyoon Exegesis!

The appropriate interpretation has been given earlier!

In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (7439) and Muslim (183) it is narrated from Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) in a lengthy hadith: “……Then the bridge will be laid across Hell.’ We said, "O Messenger of Allah! What is the bridge?’ He said, ‘It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (hooks like) thorns which are wide at one side and narrow at the other and have bent ends. A plant with such thorns is found in Najd and is called al-Sa'daan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, or fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell (Fire). The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge).”

Muslim added: Abu Sa‘eed said: I heard that the bridge is narrower than a hair and sharper than a sword.
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

That's your Quraniyoon Exegesis!

The appropriate interpretation has been given earlier!

In Saheeh al-Bukhaari (7439) and Muslim (183) it is narrated from Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) in a lengthy hadith: “……Then the bridge will be laid across Hell.’ We said, "O Messenger of Allah! What is the bridge?’ He said, ‘It is a slippery (bridge) on which there are clamps and (hooks like) thorns which are wide at one side and narrow at the other and have bent ends. A plant with such thorns is found in Najd and is called al-Sa'daan. Some of the believers will cross the bridge as quickly as the wink of an eye, some others as quick as lightning, a strong wind, or fast horses or she-camels. So some will be safe without any harm; some will be safe after receiving some scratches, and some will fall down into Hell (Fire). The last person will cross by being dragged (over the bridge).”

Muslim added: Abu Sa‘eed said: I heard that the bridge is narrower than a hair and sharper than a sword.
This hadith of yours in in contradiction with the Qur'an : or you didn't notice that?

1. What do you have to say about the three Tafsir on Qur'an 19:71?

Are they not unanimous that you Muslims will enter the Fire of Hell?

2. How about Qur'an 19:71 : is it not important again?

Verse 72 betray any counter argument

Quran 19:72 -
Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."

1. The word THEN (means "After that.." ).
Do you think it means After Muslims have passed over hell or passed by hell? Or after Muslims are in Hell

2. If Muslims will pass over the fire, why does verse 72 say:
Then we will save those who fear Allah!
Allah will Save them from what?

3. Don't you think that anyone who has passed over hell or passed by hell is ALREADY saved and doesn't need further saving?

4. Leaving the Unbelievers AFTER Allah has removed you Muslims is the last straw that nails this.

Muslims will ALL without exception enter the Fire of Hell at least for a Duration.
What if this was A GRAND deception and the Duration become ETERNITY!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Have you seen the evidence of your prophet's writings and what he was about writing?

TenQ:

Musnad Ahmad 656

Why would your prophet request to be given a paper to write at his death bed final instructions to you Muslims

Sahih Muslim 1637 c
Ibn Abbas reported:

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

I have told you that he was unlettered! So fill in the gaps!

Musnad Ahmad 656

The hadith above is unclear! 'Ali was the fourth Caliph after the Prophet died, so how did he die and the Prophet was still alive? This must have been remixed in the Bible through the Holy Spirit! Reframe the lie

Sahih Muslim 1637 c
Ibn Abbas reported:

He wanted to write? What did he wanted to write, Letters or symbols? This is not an evidence at all?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

Have you seen the evidence of your prophet's writings and what he was about writing?

You have been replied!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by FxMasterz: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

Allah with lies:

To demonize the Jews, Allah says they worship their Rabbis as Lord beside Allah AND that the Jews say Ezra is the Son of Allah!

The Qur'an is the handwork of an Arabian man (Mohammed)!

Fact!
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by AntiChristian: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

This hadith of yours in in contradiction with the Qur'an : or you didn't notice that?
Hadith does not contradict the Qur'an!

1. What do you have to say about the three Tafsir on Qur'an 19:71?

Are they not unanimous that you Muslims will enter the Fire of Hell?
The last one you quoted read "....brought to the Hell fire.." How is this "unanimous"? Is "brought to" a place the same as "entering" it?

2. How about Qur'an 19:71 : is it not important again?

Verse 72 betray any counter argument

Then We will save those who feared Allah and leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."

Do you think it means After Muslims have passed over hell or passed by hell? Or after Muslims are in Hell
Abeg enough of all this nonsense biblical Holy Spirit exegesis. We Muslims are passing over (a bridge on) Hell! This is what is meant by verse 71! Non-Muslims won't be involved in this as they are going directly in to hell!

2. If Muslims will pass over the fire, why does verse 72 say:
Allah will Save them from what?

The siraat is a bridge that will be set up over Hell; it is narrower than a hair and sharper than a sword. People will pass over it according to their deeds. Whoever used to hasten to do good deeds in this world will pass quickly over the siraat; whoever was slow to do good deeds and whoever used to mix righteous deeds with bad deeds, and his bad deeds were not forgiven by Allah, may slip into the Fire; may Allah protect us.

3. Don't you think that anyone who has passed over hell or passed by hell is ALREADY saved and doesn't need further saving?
Hell is not a simple place like the bridge close to your house? It is complicated. You should read how people will pass over it above!

4. Leaving the Unbelievers AFTER Allah has removed you Muslims is the last straw that nails this.

Muslims will ALL without exception enter the Fire of Hell at least for a Duration.

The unbelievers will be lead to hell where they'll abide therein forever before the believers are brought to it!

This is indicated by the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (6573) and Muslim (182) from Abu Hurayrah, who said: Some people said to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): O Messenger of Allah, will we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do you have any trouble seeing the sun when there are no clouds in front of it?” They said: No, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “Do you have any trouble seeing the moon on the night when it is full and there are no clouds in front of it?” They said: No, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “Similarly you will see Him on the Day of Resurrection. Allah will gather all the people and will say: ‘Whoever used to worship anything, let him follow it.’ So those who used to worship the sun [will follow the sun], those who used to worship the moon [will follow the moon], and those who used to worship false gods [will follow the false gods]. There will remain this ummah, including its hypocrites. Then Allah [may He be blessed and exalted] will come in a form other than the form which they know, and He will say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say: ‘We seek refuge in Allah from you. We will stay here until our Lord comes, and when our Lord comes, we will recognize Him.’ Then Allah will come to them in the form which they know, and will say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord,’ and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be set up over Hell.” The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “And I and my ummah will be the first ones to cross it, and the prayer of the Messengers on that Day will be: ‘O Allah, grant safety, grant safety!’ On it there will be hooks like the thorns of as-sa‘daan (a thorny tree); have you seen the thorns of as-sa‘daan?” They said: Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “They are like the thorns of as-sa‘daan, except that no one knows how big they are except Allah. They will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some of them will be doomed because of their deeds, and some will be cut [by those thorns] then they will be saved.”

Al-Bukhaari (7439) and Muslim (183) narrated that Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri said: We said: O Messenger of Allah, will we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do you have any trouble seeing the sun or the moon when there are no clouds?” We said: No. He said: “Then surely you will not have any trouble seeing your Lord, may He be blessed and exalted, on that Day, just as you have no trouble seeing either of them.” Then he said: “A caller will announce: ‘Let every people follow that which they used to worship,’ then those who worshipped the cross will go with their cross, and those who worshipped idols will go with their idols, and those who worshipped any [false] gods will go with their gods, until there will be left those who used to worship Allah, righteous and evildoers alike, and the remnants of the people of the Book. Then Hell will be brought, and will be shown as if it is a mirage. It will be said to the Jews: ‘What did you worship?’ They will say: ‘We used to worship ‘Uzayr the son of God.’ It will be said to them: ‘You are lying, for Allah has neither wife nor son. What do you want?’ They will say: ‘We want You to give us to drink.’ It will be said: ‘Drink,’ and they will fall into Hell. Then it will be said to the Christians: ‘What did you worship?’ They will say: ‘We used to worship the Messiah, the son of God.’ It will be said to them: ‘You are lying, for Allah has neither wife nor son. What do you want?’ They will say: ‘We want You to give us to drink.’ It will be said: ‘Drink,’ and they will fall into Hell. And then there will be no one left except those who worshipped Allah, righteous and evildoers alike. It will be said to them: ‘What are you waiting for? All the people have gone.’ They will say: ‘We kept ourselves away from them and now we are the most in need of Him, for we heard a caller calling out, Let every people follow that which they used to worship. We are waiting for our Lord.” Then al-Jabbaar [the Compeller] will come to them in a form other than the form in which they saw Him on the first occasion, and will say: ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say: ‘You are our Lord.’ No one will speak to Him except the Prophets, and He will say: ‘Is there any sign between Him and you by which you will recognize Him?’ They will say, ‘The Shin.’ So He will lay bare His Shin, and every believer will prostrate to Him, whereas everyone who used to prostrate to Allah by way of showing off will try to prostrate, but his back will become solid. Then the bridge will be brought and set up over Hell.” We said: O Messenger of Allah, what is the bridge? He said: “A slippery place, in which there are hooks and spikes and thorns, like those in Najd that are called as-sa‘daan. The believer will cross like the blink of an eye, like lightning, like the wind, like the swiftest horses and camels. Some will cross safe and sound, some will be scratched then let go, and some will be piled up in the Fire of Hell, until the last of them crosses it by crawling…”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by Truthday: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
TenQ:

Why did Jesus, your God run mad for 3 years in Isiah 18vs22
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Truthday:

Why did Jesus, your God run mad for 3 years in Isiah 18vs22
You know NOTHING of the Christian faith to be worth giving time to. Your evidence please!

Why did you not first answer my questions

You said that Jesus is a murderer ; no problem!

1. Is there any prophet of Islam that is a murderer?

2. Is it possible that Allah can derive pleasure from killing

About Madness :
Are you aware that Mohammed ran mad for almost a year under blackmagic?
Re: Another Lie Of Islam: Mohammed Sold To Muslims As An Illiterate by TenQ: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hadith does not contradict the Qur'an!
There is NOT a single place where Allah spoke of the Bridge of Sirat in the Quran: if this is untrue, the floor is yours.

The Hadith goes against the Quran. The Quean says you SHALL enter Hell Fire!

AntiChristian:

The last one you quoted read "....brought to the Hell fire.." How is this "unanimous"? Is "brought to" a place the same as "entering" it?
Please, from
Then We will save those who feared Allah AND leave the wrongdoers within it, on their knees."

If the wrongdoers would be LEFT inside Hell,
Please from where will Allah save those who feared him?

From within the fire! It is simple grammar.

AntiChristian:

Abeg enough of all this nonsense biblical Holy Spirit exegesis. We Muslims are passing over (a bridge on) Hell! This is what is meant by verse 71! Non-Muslims won't be involved in this as they are going directly in to hell!
Unfortunately Allah never made any bridge over the fire.
I have shown you categorically and clearly.

Will the evil doers also be ON the Bridge of Sirat?

Don't fool yourself, the word of Allah is very clear in the Quran and your tafsirs agree with it. There is NO bridge anywhere

AntiChristian:

The siraat is a bridge that will be set up over Hell; it is narrower than a hair and sharper than a sword. People will pass over it according to their deeds. Whoever used to hasten to do good deeds in this world will pass quickly over the siraat; whoever was slow to do good deeds and whoever used to mix righteous deeds with bad deeds, and his bad deeds were not forgiven by Allah, may slip into the Fire; may Allah protect us.

If Muslims will pass over the fire, why does verse 72 say:
Allah will Save them from what? : From the bridge?
And the evildoers too would be left on the bridge!?

There is NO bridge Anywhere my brother: it is an invention to dilute the fact that you will enter the fire!

AntiChristian:

Hell is not a simple place like the bridge close to your house? It is complicated. You should read how people will pass over it above!
If Allah had spoken about the bridge, you may have at least a fighting chance but NO!
There isn't any bridge.

AntiChristian:

The unbelievers will be lead to hell where they'll abide therein forever before the believers are brought to it!

This is indicated by the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (6573) and Muslim (182) from Abu Hurayrah, who said: Some people said to the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): O Messenger of Allah, will we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do you have any trouble seeing the sun when there are no clouds in front of it?” They said: No, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “Do you have any trouble seeing the moon on the night when it is full and there are no clouds in front of it?” They said: No, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “Similarly you will see Him on the Day of Resurrection. Allah will gather all the people and will say: ‘Whoever used to worship anything, let him follow it.’ So those who used to worship the sun [will follow the sun], those who used to worship the moon [will follow the moon], and those who used to worship false gods [will follow the false gods]. There will remain this ummah, including its hypocrites. Then Allah [may He be blessed and exalted] will come in a form other than the form which they know, and He will say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say: ‘We seek refuge in Allah from you. We will stay here until our Lord comes, and when our Lord comes, we will recognize Him.’ Then Allah will come to them in the form which they know, and will say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord,’ and they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be set up over Hell.” The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “And I and my ummah will be the first ones to cross it, and the prayer of the Messengers on that Day will be: ‘O Allah, grant safety, grant safety!’ On it there will be hooks like the thorns of as-sa‘daan (a thorny tree); have you seen the thorns of as-sa‘daan?” They said: Yes, O Messenger of Allah. He said: “They are like the thorns of as-sa‘daan, except that no one knows how big they are except Allah. They will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some of them will be doomed because of their deeds, and some will be cut [by those thorns] then they will be saved.”

Al-Bukhaari (7439) and Muslim (183) narrated that Abu Sa‘eed al-Khudri said: We said: O Messenger of Allah, will we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Do you have any trouble seeing the sun or the moon when there are no clouds?” We said: No. He said: “Then surely you will not have any trouble seeing your Lord, may He be blessed and exalted, on that Day, just as you have no trouble seeing either of them.” Then he said: “A caller will announce: ‘Let every people follow that which they used to worship,’ then those who worshipped the cross will go with their cross, and those who worshipped idols will go with their idols, and those who worshipped any [false] gods will go with their gods, until there will be left those who used to worship Allah, righteous and evildoers alike, and the remnants of the people of the Book. Then Hell will be brought, and will be shown as if it is a mirage. It will be said to the Jews: ‘What did you worship?’ They will say: ‘We used to worship ‘Uzayr the son of God.’ It will be said to them: ‘You are lying, for Allah has neither wife nor son. What do you want?’ They will say: ‘We want You to give us to drink.’ It will be said: ‘Drink,’ and they will fall into Hell. Then it will be said to the Christians: ‘What did you worship?’ They will say: ‘We used to worship the Messiah, the son of God.’ It will be said to them: ‘You are lying, for Allah has neither wife nor son. What do you want?’ They will say: ‘We want You to give us to drink.’ It will be said: ‘Drink,’ and they will fall into Hell. And then there will be no one left except those who worshipped Allah, righteous and evildoers alike. It will be said to them: ‘What are you waiting for? All the people have gone.’ They will say: ‘We kept ourselves away from them and now we are the most in need of Him, for we heard a caller calling out, Let every people follow that which they used to worship. We are waiting for our Lord.” Then al-Jabbaar [the Compeller] will come to them in a form other than the form in which they saw Him on the first occasion, and will say: ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say: ‘You are our Lord.’ No one will speak to Him except the Prophets, and He will say: ‘Is there any sign between Him and you by which you will recognize Him?’ They will say, ‘The Shin.’ So He will lay bare His Shin, and every believer will prostrate to Him, whereas everyone who used to prostrate to Allah by way of showing off will try to prostrate, but his back will become solid. Then the bridge will be brought and set up over Hell.” We said: O Messenger of Allah, what is the bridge? He said: “A slippery place, in which there are hooks and spikes and thorns, like those in Najd that are called as-sa‘daan. The believer will cross like the blink of an eye, like lightning, like the wind, like the swiftest horses and camels. Some will cross safe and sound, some will be scratched then let go, and some will be piled up in the Fire of Hell, until the last of them crosses it by crawling…”
No amount of wishfull thinking will change the fact that there is no single bridge over hell: it is a FABRICATION

Leaving the Unbelievers AFTER Allah has removed you Muslims is the last straw that nails this.

Muslims ALL without exception enter the Fire of Hell at least for a Duration.

There is no bridge sir, Jesus said: those worthy of Hell would be THROWN into it

Mark 9:47
And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

Rev 20:15
Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

AntiChristian, you are warned o!
Once you enter hell, there is no coming out of it o: don't say I didn't warn you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish / The Bible Is Not A Christian Book, It Is The Manual For Life. / Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.