Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings (3015 Views)

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / Gals Stop This Nonsense Goodbye Sex / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by cutecommend: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
If this is a true fact, then it is a time bomb.
Please don't waste money in wedding if this is the product many ladies give.

https://www.tori.ng/amp/245032/most-married-women-get-pregnant-through-goodbye-s3.html

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Osashalom: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Some people won't like this. Thank God I married a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by OJODEL10(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
though it is true but is it the most enjoyable goodbye sex. if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Zigzagman: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2023
sad
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Like I always tell people--"The distance between your Y-axis shouldn't correlate with your X-axis... That's if you want your peace of mind to be intact.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by OtuologyProf(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Goodbye sex means you didn't even get enough sex before you said your goodbyes.
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by kkkp: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
I almost fell for this trap o. Thank God. I will open a thread someday on this topic
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Kipaji: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Yes. Even my mother told me this is very much happening. I was shocked when she laid down the whole thing to me.
There are so many problems you just don't have with virgins. The problem is that men want to marry thots. This is a reason why it is important that us men don't let lust control us.

3 Likes

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by kokakola: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Do a DNA test before mother and child are discharged from hospital. It's that simple for the wise if you can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Kipaji: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
kokakola:
Do a DNA test before mother and child are discharged from hospital. It's that simple for the wise if you can afford it.
How much in Nigeria?
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by izonborn098(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
The way men crave for virgins is funny, I don't have problems with that , but my problem is do you deserve a virgin as a man or you think that virgin women wants a community preak?
Most of you patronize brothels, have lost body counts, done all types of sex, so who will marry those women you frolicked with?
Please if you know you are not a virgin or your body count is more than two as a man, please shut it and don't you ever desire or crave for a virgin woman to marry.
You all will marry your female version

5 Likes

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by stacyadams: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
cutecommend:

https://www.tori.ng/amp/245032/most-married-women-get-pregnant-through-goodbye-s3.html

Na them go pay my groom price...I ain't paying shishi
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:01am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
The way men crave for virgins is funny, I don't have problems with that , but my problem is do you deserve a virgin as a man or you think that virgin women wants a community preak?
Most of you patronize brothels, have lost body counts, done all types of sex, so who will marry those women you frolicked with?
Please if you know you are not a virgin or your body count is more than two as a man, please shut it and don't you ever desire or crave for a virgin woman to marry.

Dis one no be virgin oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Obierika(m): 5:37am On Aug 17, 2023
stacyadams:

Na them go pay my groom price...I ain't paying shishi

You go wait tire!

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2023
ObiaboAdoka:

Dis one no be virgin oooo.
Na you sleep with me abi?

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by JOACHINpedro: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Forget love and modernization.
Men are sought for their wealth, women are sought for their purity.
Argue with nature

2 Likes

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by wittywriter: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2023
NLFPMod.....

Wittyness
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2023
IconicR:
Na you sleep with me abi?
No be only me self. Abi no be Rebecca be ur name.
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by manfronthesky: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Some Churches do pregnancy test hours or even an hour before weeding

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Karlifate: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Brother,

You MUST approach trust in a woman’s word with great caution.

I know women who have told their boyfriends: “I’ve been waiting for a guy like you my whole life” cheesy

I know with certainty that by “waiting” she means getting ran through by multiple guys for a whole decade. grin

Women aren’t always as innocent as they seem.

Be careful out there, gentlemen.

4 Likes

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Lifeomann(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2023
Karlifate:
Brother,

You MUST approach trust in a woman’s word with great caution.

I know women who have told their boyfriends: “I’ve been waiting for a guy like you my whole life” cheesy

I know with certainty that by “waiting” she means getting ran through by multiple guys for a whole decade. grin

Women aren’t always as innocent as they seem.

Be careful out there, gentlemen.
PERFECT cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by SenatePresdo(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2023
This is a result of don't chase a girl, just make money and she will follow you, they are all hungry bla bla bla.

If you make money and don't build genuein love with a girl, but decides to snatch her away from her broke man she loves, the chances of this happening to you is 8/10.

No matter how much you think you have made, alway go for someone you share genuine feelings with.
No wonder rich guys like E-money, Obi cubana, 2face and so on married the ladies they were with when they were broke.
They know these Ladies loves them for who they are and not the Money.

Stop snatching broke people's lover to marry simply because you have made small change.

Look for someone that loves you, or at least from a very rich home.
A hungry girl that dumped her broke girlfriend is likely to get banged by that guy.

Learn the rizz, you will be shouting "just make money" up and down grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by jmoore(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2023
Virginity dey help oh!

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by GOFRONT(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Faith be mothering my girlchild in her hubby's house. She never know
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Baronthecelebri: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Me I'm not getting married, baby mama all the way
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by LikeAking: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
jmoore:
Virginity dey help oh!

Virgin for me.
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by cutecommend: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Virgin for me.
thats nice
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by cutecommend: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Osashalom:
Some people won't like this. Thank God I married a virgin

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
cutecommend:

Where did they get statistics to support this conclusion?
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Obierika(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
The women in your family abi?
Re: Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings by Melagros(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
This report fit be true ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children / Is It Wrong To Harbour A Female Colleague In Ur Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.