Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit (4814 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ / Eva Slept Wit A Stamerer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Martini101(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
Op. Just pray that Okafor's law wont be applicable with your friend and your Gf. Anyother thing is okay cos you must hav slept with someother person gf b4.
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Blazing88(f): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2011
@op:
If they were dating? Then its all good.
i know its embarrasing sha! knowing ur close friend has tasted d milk.
i know alot of men cant handle it, especially if shes d one u intend to marry.
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Omoghetto1(f): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
op, ofe tana si be. o fe je ounje aje ku, ounpe. lakiriboto botolakiri. Nkan ti oju ba ri ko fi pa mo. onirase okunrin, ma lo wa eje tutu je. Eja osan ti ore je ti wo oju yin abi. ko so oro eju si ara yin.
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by ogoloray(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
My broda d past is dead nd gone.
My advice 4 u is to give her a close eye, nd watch out 4 any form of promiscuity.
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Chigeneral(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
yankypusy: I met a girl ,whom i luv so much ,we ve been 2geda 4 2yrs until my best friend visited me n saw d girl wit me n said he has slept wit her severa time .wat do i do.
when was that,within or before now
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
evilspirit:

why not change your email add to Mercymurrey419@yahoo.com

LOL and that coming from an evil spirit! grin grin
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Freiburger(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
dude nothing do you, go ahead and do you thing.
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
grin grin

That's a no no! undecided
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by Herthey09: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2012
smiley cn u pls answer ds polite questn? Av u nt slpt wiv smbdy b4? If yes,av u eva tot of it dt she's goin to get married to smbdy too.If u leave ur gurl cos of w@ ur frnd sed,dn dt means u dnt luv her.Tis jst infatuatn dt u av 4 her.PEACE....
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by johnwell(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Creamish:

Isnt the "kinda" buddy u have also worthy of consideration? Wat if hez a player and shez rily a sweet gurl (in and out)? undecided
I love the word "IN & OUT" ee too tight...
Crimzy4real
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by WuzilistiQ(m): 8:57am On Jul 27, 2012
That matter na beans cake na, u need to put dat one behind and do ur tin so long as she's for u....just seize the moment and own it.......the world is a small place, abi D one wey him get na virgin? One way or the other if his current girlfriend explains her previous sex life to him he might be connected to one of the guys or he might have slept with one of her distant friends as well. Omo that matter no reach anywhere just do your thing in a mature way.
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by KINGwax(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
slimyem: op,i might be wrong but my guess is you've also slept with someone's future girlfriend, wife and mother in the past.our past is a series of events that has shaped us into who we are today.
Live your relationship as it is now not as it was in the past.
i can imagine your past...your today is so warp!
Re: In Luv Wit A Girl A Friend Has Already Slept Wit by stpat1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Its better you let her go cos you will never be able to value her as you should be and that circle will always have problem. You, Her your friend. Abeg just let her go and save yourself from emotional stress.
My 2 kobo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Women Need This: The Incredible Truth About The Penís / A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Girl I Had Crush On Last Year / Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.