Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet (25001 Views)

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Presidency: Osinbajo Issues Directive To Staff Appointed Into Tinubu’s Campaign / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by specialmati(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by JimohMomoh: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2023
With Wike as FCT minister, there will be no more cow roaming the streets of Abuja

Goodbye to substandard and delayed road construction in Abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Padipadi: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
[b]I have always been a staunch Wike addict and supporter starting ehh Amaechi made him chief of staff that he chased Amaechi a Governor back to Abuja and conquered PH

I loved & believed in Wike as a fearless leader ready to protect Rivers State from any yeye banditry and Fulani herders

That’s why you’ll never hear that Fulanis invaded Rivers State to do any yeye rubbish because Wike will order boys to strike immediately

When I say boys I’m not talking about Army or police, any Rivers son knows Wike doesn’t like Army or Police because he knows they’re been controlled by the FG especially after his fight with Amaechi in 2019 election where Amaechi wanted to use fedreal power to unseat Wike

I hated Amaechi because what he did to Jonathan and that’s same reason Wike and most Rivers people hated Amaechi

But guess what? In 2023 Wike did same thing he jettisoned to Obi. That’s where I started hating Wike and most Rivers people started being against him for being so self centered to selling us off because of his personal career

I understand Wike was trying to escape Atikus fury should Atiku emerges hence he worked against Atiku to support Ebola

Wike never wanted to support Ebola even when the signal came that Wike has given order for Rivers people to support Ebola Omo everyone frowned but based on say na ‘Oga say’ (PH People understand this slang) many of them had to work against Obi[/b]
Weed to much.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by alphaconde(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2023
w
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by pongwa(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:
What happens to these ministers if the electoral tribunal sacks the government
this is the 21st century, quit living in the past. My advice is start preparing for 2027

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Badgers14: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
DropsMic:

They can’t sack the government. This is Nigeria, here money is God, and God is money. Nobody cares about doing what’s right anymore,

There is always a first time for everything
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Akalia(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:
pertinent question. I sense this administration will be short-lived.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Manuelson665(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:

I always do ask the same question too

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by juman(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2023
Political party is big enough to occupy all Nigerians.

Amaechi and others are still big stakeholders in the party.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by BoldBrainz(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Just three months into Tinubu's government, news tabloids have started coining the phrase "powerful forces within the presidency".

Same nonsense we had to put up with through Buhari's 8years of ignominy. Tinubu had better get his shit together! Gbajabiamila should not become another Mamman Daura. Nigeria cannot stomach anymore of that nonsense power-play.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by bonnyhope: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:

The probability of tribunal sacking the govt is 0.0001

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Zinosky10: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Emperor wike the finisher and Slayer of PDP.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by adioolayi(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2023
Politics is a very deep game..

Politicians are in to play the game solely for their own selfish interests ... irrespective of the political party they are, the goal is same.

Wike understands this perfectly well and the master strategist himself..Tinubu knows politics is not winner takes it all...it's about give and take.

Wike has paid his dues, it's time for him to enjoy.

As simple as ABC..and that's Politics!

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by grandstar(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
[b] I have always been a staunch Wike addict when Amaechi made him chief of staff that he chased Amaechi a Governor back to Abuja and conquered PH..I loved & believed in Wike as a fearless leader ready to protect Rivers State..That’s why you’ll never hear that Fulanis invaded Rivers State to do any yeye rubbish because Wike will order boys to strike immediately

When I say boys I’m not talking about Army or police, any Rivers son knows Wike doesn’t like Army or Police because he knows they’re been controlled by the FG especially after his fight with Amaechi in 2019 election where Amaechi wanted to use fedreal power to unseat Wike

I understand Wike was trying to escape Atikus fury should Atiku emerges hence he worked against Atiku to support Ebola..Wike never wanted to support Ebola even when the signal came that Wike has given order for Rivers people to support Ebola Omo everyone frowned but based on say na ‘Oga say’ (PH People understand this slang) many of them had to work against Obi[/b]

The only person Wike has ever cared for was himself.

I don't blame Wike. The fact that people could not see beyond this is laughable. From his speech to his body language just reeks of power and greed.
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Frezhkid10(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Who cares
Bunch of miscreants
Apc and tinubu is a disaster
36 states, 47 ministers
41 of the 47 ministers have corruption cases
9 of the 10 governors who lost elections are now ministers

Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed
This is just simple power play…they are all baited so they will always follow his commands..
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Levels1(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:

Electoral tribunal can't sack people mandate. Remember the eyes of Nigerian are on judiciary.

So relax, our vote can't be sacked.

3 Likes

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by 7lives: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
E pain dem gaan
They thought he would become irrelevant in POLITICS, bt he thought them how politics is Done, his candidates won, he is also WINNING.. politics no be FREE DATA to post UR EMOTIONS on POLITICS ONLINE.. na game of CARDS WITH WISDOM
2023 turned many to POLITICAL ANALYST ori bu!

Politics is a ruthless chess game.
Politics is not for people lacking in emotional intelligence.
What I love most about Wike is his objectivity and the ruthlessness, with which he execute his plans, to achieve his objectives.

3 Likes

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by JuelzPrime: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Wike the working boy ;
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by egbetokuns(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:
Wike never wanted to support Ebola

Wike knew the entire Rivers choice was Obi that was why it took the G-5 so long to make a stand

Wike was trying to escape from Atikus fury should Atiku win hence he opted for the ruling party knowing it would not be easy for APC to lose since They’re in power

That was why Wike rigged to the bream to make sure APC wins else he will be in trouble

Wike doesn’t hate Obi, even till today you can never see Wike come out in public to insult obi

The other day in Andoni Wike called Obi father of democracy

But same thing Amaechi did to Jonathan that made Wike hate Amaechi is the same thing Wike did to Obi

Na there most Rivers people hate Wike

But lowkey I understand he was trying to evade Atiku hell

Wike knows even if he didn’t support Obi and Obi later wins he’ll be safe knowing Obi can’t harm him as a brother

How come Obi is Father of Democracy?

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by ruggedtimi(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2023
Amaechi came third in the primaries?
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by MTNnews: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2023
So Ribadu dis not know of the fraud cases below by Pandoraa Peter Obi ?

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Who cares
Bunch of miscreants
Apc and tinubu is a disaster
36 states, 47 ministers
41 of the 47 ministers have corruption cases
9 of the 10 governors who lost elections are now ministers

Miscreants...Recycling of old thieves
I copied the below write up from somewhere...please give it a Deep Thought

In 2006,the EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu, before the Senate, listed 5 govs as the Worst Stealing Governors as:*

1. Orji Kalu , Abia State
2. Ahmed Bola Tin-U-buu , Lagos State
3. Ahmed Sani yerima , Zamfara State
4. George Akume, Benue State
5. Abudulahi Adamu, Nassarawa State

Today, in 2023, 17 years after.

Orji Kalu = Senator
Bola Ahmed Tin-U-buu = President
Ahmed Sani Yerima = Senator
George Akume = Senator now Appointed by Tinubu as SGF.
Abdullah Adamu = APC Chairman.

The then EFCC Chairman Nuhu Ribadu that did not prosecute Tin-U-buu, appointed by Tin-U-buu to be Special Assistant on Security

The Senate is currently headed by another EFCC regular, Senator Akpabio still under prosecution for stealing billions

Nigeria is under siege, corruption is winning...a revolution is needed if not we are doomed

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Benwallt(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:

It cannot happen. Many of them will spend 8years or better still 7years and some months.

On what basis will court sack the government? Absolutely none

3 Likes

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Starhearts: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

Wike knew the entire Rivers choice was Obi that was why it took the G-5 so long to make a stand

Wike was trying to escape from Atikus fury should Atiku win hence he opted for the ruling party knowing it would not be easy for APC to lose since They’re in power

That was why Wike rigged to the bream to make sure APC wins else he will be in trouble

Wike doesn’t hate Obi, even till today you can never see Wike come out in public to insult obi

But same thing Amaechi did to Jonathan that made Wike hate Amaechi is the same thing Wike did to Obi

But lowkey I understand he was trying to evade Atiku’s hell

Wike knows even if he didn’t support Obi and Obi later wins he’ll be safe knowing Obi can’t harm him as a brother

U re always on every trends ? Do u get job at all

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Wainey: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Rich4god:
Me am just curious. Probably wike was given FCT so that he can perform the wonders he did for APC in Rivers state just in case if there is a re-run.
Wike cannot do much in a re-run.

He needs to hold Abuja the way he holds Rivers State, and I doubt Tinubu trusts him enough to take control, cos the only place you can't have a firm control is the FCT.
I think Tinubu wants Wike in a position where he can keep an eye on him, if you give Wike too much power, you might end up doing his bid

2 Likes

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by MTNnews: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2023
Na different dimensions you Obidafties de take wail so in Nigeria setting ambassador senior FCT governor with no deputy or state assembly monitor his budget ? Budget that is among the top 2 in the federation.

Many of you idiots you head no fit correct till Jesus come I swear.

Badgers14:
Wike thinks he is wise..
So after all his politicial gimmicks, he was just jockeying for a Ministerial slot?

He have been minister before..

I thought he would have aimed higher like the secretary of the Federation or ambassador to the US, UN or UK.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by waledeji(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2023
Taylor90:

But lowkey I understand he was trying to evade Atiku’s hell

Well done Mr. Know it all

You know everything about everything, Mr genius

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Memphitz357: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
Cancer affliction loading
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by Wainey: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2023
grandstar:

The only person Wike has ever cared for was himself.

I don't blame Wike. The fact that people could not see beyond this is laughable. From his speech to his body language just reeks of power and greed.

Wike plays the game of chest while others were playing Ludo.
He used Rivers PDP and the G5 governor's as the pawns, he sacrificed them to win while dealing heavy blows to the opposition camp.

Wike plays the same mind game as Tinubu, just that Wike is more ruthless.

1 Like

Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by mcgodison2531(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2023
cunny88:
I always have this same question in mind
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by DaveHarry(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2023
why all the attention on wike. he is not the only ministerial nominee with portfolio
Re: How Wike Schemed His Way Into Tinubu’s Cabinet by 9jatriot(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2023
In all of these, Ameachi needs to really learn politics abeg.

How can Wike beat you and drive you from PDP. Drive you totally from Rivers State and then you had a high level of influence in Abuja. You lost a primary, and so what? Then you start sulking without reading the temperature of the clime?

Then nature gave you another chance in Tinubu, almost like a free penalty, Ameachi did not even kick the ball not to even talk of scoring.

Now Wike has driven him again from Abuja. Driven him from APC. The guy matter too pain me because he did well as a governor in Rivers State and also as minister of transport with the railways, but he is throwing all of that away. To a rival like Wike?

Now he cannot go to PDP, he cannot share APC with Wike, so na so his polical career wan take end?

Who gave him the impression that the North will anoint him to succeed Buhari, hope it was not Malaimi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment in PDP Leadership Tussle / Senators Jittery Over Fears Of Boko Haram Attack On Abuja / Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.